Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy (22811 Views)

"I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain" - Bobrisky Cries Out / "I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Bobrisky Cries Deeply As She Mourns The Death Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by PcashMojo(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
I can't imagine how I would act around someone like this undecided

See ehhhen, bullshit asks for tolerance when it is weak, when it becomes strong it throws everything moral and good away

I need Abacha to return for 24hours to rid of all these refuse in Lagos grin

Well said,the remedy to this delusional,repulsive sent of disgusting democracy is to bring back the military government,this will revamp all these impunity enjoyed by these reckless politicians....this country is sinking beyond redemption.
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by Sirmuel1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
tiredoflife:

Who do u believe
The herbalist
Or God's word

That should answer u

Oga, Pastor Chris is talking nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by mhizcassidy001(f): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
excuse me am so confuse here and id dont know what to say please ooo is it dick or pussy bobrisky get cause me iono
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by tanning(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Last i checked LGBT is illegal in Nigeria... So why have they not throw this mofo to his ready and willing mates in Kuje undecided

You really are in support of jailing fellow citizens just because of their sexual orientation?
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You really are in support of jailing fellow citizens just because of their sexual orientation?

No I am not sir!
I am merely stating the law.
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by Ikechuob: 2:05am On Mar 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
gay marriage is illegal. Bt how do u asertain if bobrisky is gay. He f%%k ur yansh

A nigga that dresses like a woman, calls himself a woman, confesses that he f2ks dicks to gain all his properties and now asking for more sugardaddies and you're here asking if he's gay. See question. Shebi brain no dey your head. Btw: may God punish you and your entire lineage for your last question. May fulani herdsmen catch you and beat you up. Ewu. Nkita ara
Re: Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Ikechuob:

A nigga that dresses like a woman, calls himself a woman, confesses that he f2ks dicks to gain all his properties and now asking for more sugardaddies and you're here asking if he's gay. See question. Shebi brain no dey your head. Btw: may God punish you and your entire lineage for your last question. May fulani herdsmen catch you and beat you up. Ewu. Nkita ara
lol. All those things u mentioned are not admisible in court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Becomes Pennek’s Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Mo Abudu For Asking Artists To Sign 'slave Contract'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.