Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day (36353 Views)

Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Bnenzzy101: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
True talk.
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by indigenous234(f): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2018
To be civilized,you don't have to be eduated...(a quote by a school drop out)

An educated pedophile sighted!!!!!.
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by bridggyx(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2018
See me laughing grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by BiafraIShere(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Lol, but on a more serious note if you want to know her real age after she told you she is 25, just take a careful look at her siblings.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by gidzbobby: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2018
grin.... A good one for friday morning. Wat of those ones that marry at 50 above ?
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Cosplay: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2018
So much misogyny.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by izywzy: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lies
Itz d bitter truth sweetheart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Dafreeguy(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
amiibaby:
Hmmmm
Hope u r married sha

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Coldfeets: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
CastedAyo, you are a vely vely wickeding.

Why you con dey cast slay queens like dis na? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Dafreeguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lies
26-30yrs lady spotted!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by shinarlaura(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Mcy56(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Ladies/women have really suffered in you guys hands. Na wa o!
So, who told you that men dont have marriage issues as well?
That's the more reason some men usually missed it these days because they hardly think with their brains again.

6 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Dafreeguy(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2018
When the time is right, my brother telle pesin.. OP has spoken and I hope NL babes are taking note
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Spanner4(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2018
grin
I want faint

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Brainardc(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
grin funny one

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Ngokafor(f): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Silly dry thread...keeping shaming ladies above 30years and not married like most of you are not still writting JAMB at 28/29years and ofcourse completely dependent on parents or guradian for sustainance...Perhaps you guys making fun of them will not live to 30yrs yourselves....Foolish people.

6 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by heskeyw(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2018
tongue kiss tongue cheesy cheesy smiley wink grin grin grin grin angry
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by dairo123: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Early morning tonic.
Welldone, you represent wella
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by dominique(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
the shìt is getting real. just look how everyone is celebrating when the 36 yr grandma finally wins a lotto lol. even the pastor is dancing.
i never consider any girl above 22 worthy of marriage. a woman has to choose between career and marriage. coz no man will want that pvssy after every loser has pounded it right through college and university right up to graduation. its damaged goods.
women are using education as a whòre phase.

You're one of the archaic people that believe that marriage is the only thing that validates a woman. We're in the 21st century, you guys still think you're doing women favours by marrying them. No woman with self worth will ever settle for a man with such a primitive mentality like yourself. So leave career women alone and keep your focus on low self-esteem village girls.

And no, not every girl that went to higher institution fooled around with men. I don't know what gave you that impression. It takes one to know one I guess.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by CastedAyo: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2018
indigenous234:
To be civilized,you don't have to be eduated...(a quote by a school drop out)

An educated pedophile sighted!!!!!.

It's not a must to show your level of dumbness on a public forum.

Seems you are in your 30ies and still no useful man in your life?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
the shìt is getting real. just look how everyone is celebrating when the 36 yr grandma finally wins a lotto lol. even the pastor is dancing.
i never consider any girl above 22 worthy of marriage. a woman has to choose between career and marriage. coz no man will want that pvssy after every loser has pounded it right through college and university right up to graduation. its damaged goods.

I hope you're married, Sir.
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by dopemike: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Mcy56(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:

So the pastors and everyone don't celebrate if its a 20-year old?
I pray you'll have a daughter as well, once she's 12, you can even give her out in marriage, no need to send her to school.

It's really convenient for you to categorize all higher institution ladies as "whores". undecided
For your info, not all ladies are 'dogs' as you portrayed them.
You must be among the losers too to have known that they are damaged goods because it takes one to know one.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by jacyhelen(f): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2018
The 40years above gat me laughing again...hahahahahahhaa
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2018
lmao....... 40years and above will even sponsor the marriage by themselves.
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by ubunja(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Mcy56:

So the pastors and everyone don't celebrate if its a 20-year old?
I pray you'll have a daughter as well, once she's 12, you can even give her out in marriage.

It's really convenient for you to categorize all higher institution ladies as "whores". undecided
For your info, not all ladies are 'dogs' as you portrayed them.
You must be among the losers too to have known that they are damaged goods because it takes one to know one.
c'mon now, dont hate coz you 39.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by ubunja(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I hope you're married, Sir.
marriage is for losers. cant commit to 1 pvssy in a world of hoes.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2018
those onceccec don turn condemn tube.
paymentvoucher:
Toast to all Slay Mamas most especially NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES.

I didn't mention names oo
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
engrobidigbo:
Modified
Hehehehehehe U be trouble maker bro...
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by paymentvoucher: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
seangy4konji:
those onceccec don turn condemn tube.
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Mcy56(f): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
c'mon now, dont hate coz you 39.

Not hating at all. Just need to to let you know you need to come off your primitive thinking!
Come on! We are in the 21st century!!
Lol@39, dont be myopic my friend!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire / Wedding Boasts Of 80 Bridesmaids / Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.