Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over (532 Views)

How Do I Report A Bank To CBN And FG / Is The Ronaldo-messi Ballondor Duopoly Finally Over / Tstv Has Began Test Transmission!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over by Nonnyflex(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Finally the waiting is Over!! Dr Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, MD/CEO of TSTV AFRICA wrote. "The journey started WELL. We were on our MARK. We were all set to GO. The attacks started. STOP THEM budget made. Millions of dollars expended. Mostly on _______. Some on ‘’Garrage’’ fights. They said we must do test broadcast. We asked WHY. No its mandatory. We asked for how long. They said six months. We screamed foul but they own us and we are just a people. We later found out, they meant well. So we stayed. From October 1, we have sustained 259 staff in salaries with no single revenue. Operational cost HEAVY. We rolled out 43 TV channels for free. We gave 15,000 boxes for free. We made all channels FTA. Reports show almost 305,000 people watching daily. So many paid contents aired for free. Some expired in our Library. No revenues at all, but we have remained strong. We were called names. We were abused. Some called me fraud. We kept mute. We didn’t want to join issues. We were deflated by those that should protect us. People mocked me. I asked my GOD. He smiled back. He said do you believe LUKE 1:37. I said YES. My team said YES. Today, I am relieved. At last the six months is 8 days over. They have said GO. Today, I can proudly say we are GO. So let the count down begin. 8 days and we are boom….IT WAS FREE FOR SIX MONTHS I can’t wait to dance on the 1st. The waiting is finally OVER. God has CONFIRMED LUKE 1: 37. TSTV is now reality...

Re: TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over by directorXixXICK(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2018
If TSTV don't come up with their own big sister naija (BSN).... Then forget competing with DSTV
Re: TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over by Eggcelent(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2018
So TStv Is Still A Thing? One Wouldn't Believe That Judging By Negativity Surrounding It On Social Media

Happy For You Guys.

Wishing You Success Commensurate With Your Investment, Hard Work & Innovation Going Forward
Re: TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over by Crystalvivi: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
I pray they succeed...
Re: TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over by Nonnyflex(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Me too
Re: TSTV And Fg's 6-months Test Transmission Finally Over by Originaligboman: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dstv go dey wire them continuously... Dem never see something..

(1) (Reply)

The Looming Tower: The Truth Behind Bin Laden And The White House Errors That Ex / Let Me Hear You Nigerians! / Discover The Unheard Secrets To Surviving Online Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.