Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) (30190 Views)

Infinix Note 7 And Note 7 Lite Price And Availability In Nigeria / Realme 6 Price And Availability In Nigeria, Features / TSTV Launches New Sassy Decoder - Check Out Price And Availability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Here's all you need to know about the Infinix S3, same as the Hot S3 you've been hearing about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA

It's coming to the Nigerian market sooner than you think, this month.

See SOT after 30mins of gaming.

To see camera samples, you'd have to watch the video.

Cheers! cheesy

1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Infinix S3 face ID review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91filSdels

More photos

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2018
More pics

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by tbadejo25: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wow. Very detailed review.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
The phone does support fast charging but fast charger not included lol. We all know say na wash. If it supports fast charging then they should have included a fast charger. No fast charging in 2018... Fail.

Also still stuck at 720p resolution, no USB c. For 62k? Wtf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
greenhulk:
The phone does support fast charging but fast charger not included lol. We all know say na wash. If it supports fast charging then they should have included a fast charger. No fast charging in 2018... Fail.

its supports fast charging bros
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kalapizim:
its supports fast charging bros

Lol, I've heard this before... does the Infinix hot 4 pro ring a bell? 4,000mah battery and they claimed it supports fast charging but fast charger not included in the box. At the end of the day we found out phone doesn't have any form of fast charging, plug in a fast charger it doesn't change anything, phone takes almost 3 hours to charge full from 0. If this Hot s3 supports fast charging then what stops infinix from including a fast charger? Its not like infinix fast chargers are expensive, this phone is 62k for crying out loud.

31 Likes

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, I've heard this before... does the Infinix hot 4 pro ring a bell? 4,000mah battery and they claimed it supports fast charging but fast charger not included in the box. At the end of the day we found out phone doesn't have any form of fast charging, plug in a fast charger it doesn't change anything, phone takes almost 3 hours to charge full from 0. If this Hot s3 supports fast charging then what stops infinix from including a fast charger? Its not like infinix fast chargers are expensive, this phone is 62k for crying out loud.
well this is different, note both phones dont use the same processor to start with. who told you it doesn't come with a fast charger ?
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kalapizim:
well this is different, note both phones dont use the same processor to start with. who told you it doesn't come with a fast charger ?

Did u watch the video at all? Go watch the video, the guy clearly said it doesn't come with a fast charger. Let me help u, from 0:53 on the video, the guy said 's3 does support fast charging but one wasn't included in the box'. U know say all na wash, exactly what they said when they released the hot 4 pro.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Norman4real(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
greenhulk:

Since it's using a snapdragon processor, it probably requires a Qualcom certified fast charger, not the usual infinix fast chargers we've seen
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Norman4real:
Since it's using a snapdragon processor, it probably requires a Qualcom certified fast charger, not the usual infinix fast chargers we've seen

Still no excuse for not including a fast charger in the box. Are they telling us they cannot include a Qualcomm quick charger in a 62k 720p phone? U will say my wahala is too much but if this didn't happen with the hot 4 pro I wouldn't be saying this.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by nonichuks: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
henry007:
More pics

Lalasticlala

Battery life is impressive cool...This should be on front page

1 Like

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
greenhulk:

Any spec you think they didn't bump up was probably done to keep the price down.

Happy that the price wasn't changed from the S2 of last year as at the launch. Consistency is key.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
My Infinix Hot S3 SOT at the end of the day, with medium to heavy usage.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by yungmayor: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Chinko

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by swagguElite(m): 4:59am On Mar 24, 2018
Nice phone!

....... but I just hate the fact dat I will remove my memory card with my two sims! ..anytime I want to shuffle my Airtel n 3 MTN sims for night browsing!

Meanwhile ....I can't even use Infinix again in my life after my first infinix zero was always hot like iron n my friend's note 4 had a swollen battery dat bent n broke the screen sideways!

Now am stucked with Gionee m5! ..... Coz I can't afford my love ...Samsung!

4 Likes

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2018
henry007:
My Infinix Hot S3 SOT at the end of the day, with medium to heavy usage.

Impressive. Though I get around same screen on time but with around 10% battery left. My phone's battery is 800mah smaller than this but the display is 1440p against 720p of the s3.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by calddon(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Nice...apart from the processor and ram, the rest nah ukochukwu na d same people

8 Likes

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Hold on, I'm still flexing my infinix s2, just upgraded to android nougat.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2018
62k for infinix? Lemme chill until it drops to 30k wink

9 Likes

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Let me jejely stick to this one am using before dad decides to buy me that one.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2018
infinix should go n sleep
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Penuelseun(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2018
Which Samsung phone did the op use in his comparison, why didn't he use a mobile network instead of wifi so that we will see the real world usage
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by larryfranky: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2018
Nice device, I look forward to it.
henry007:
Here's all you need to know about the Infinix S3, same as the Hot S3 you've been hearing about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA

It's coming to the Nigerian market sooner than you think, this month.

See SOT after 30mins of gaming.

To see camera samples, you'd have to watch the video.

Cheers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2018
na used one I wan buy. if you buy am today, den contact me to sell. I no dey carry my money buy new phone.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by loomer: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Una like phones for naija sha.
yet Una go dey say no money for town
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2018
do u av d china made. i wl prefer it bc it wl b very shiny n cheap
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by project4OO: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2018
What's the dimension of this phone?
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2018
project4OO:
What's the dimension of this phone?

152.30 x 72.80 x 8.40 mm
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2018
When i can easily get more value for my money..... Rather go for redmi 5plus

6 Likes

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2018
I m loving infinix gradually
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by nenergy(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:
Nice phone!

....... but I just hate the fact dat I will remove my memory card with my two sims! ..anytime I want to shuffle my Airtel n 3 MTN sims for night browsing!

Meanwhile ....I can't even use Infinix again in my life after my first infinix zero was always hot like iron n my friend's note 4 had a swollen battery dat bent n broke the screen sideways!

Now am stucked with Gionee m5! ..... Coz I can't afford my love ...Samsung!

removing your sim card regularly quickens wear and tear of the slot bay. Get a universal 4g mifi new or fairly used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei Turns To Africa To Offset US Blacklist / ... / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.