Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (50367 Views)

My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice / SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by dre11(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The police at Area M, Idimu Command, Idimu, Lagos have ordered a randy man simply known Shonibare, to refund the N200,000 he was said to have collected from a lady, Mrs. Kudi in the interest of peace.

The randy Shonibare landed in trouble after he was caught by his wife over an illicit affairs with Kudi who was their close neighbour.

The incident happened at Agodo Egbe in Ikotun area of Lagos where they resided.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that trouble started after one of their neighbours informed Shonibare’s wife that something was going on between her husband and Kudi in the area. The wife reportedly targeted them and caught her husband in Kudi’s house.

She challenged Kudi and asked her to leave her husband alone. It was gathered that Kudi told her that she will never do so as she had no husband at that moment and had invested on her husband which makes it difficult for her.

She was said to have explained to Shonibare’s wife that she was only dating her husband and their relationship was not for marriage because she had her own children.

P.M.EXPRESS learnt that her refusal and threat led to a petition to the Area Commander for prompt intervention. The parties were invited for investigations at the Command at Idimu.

It was gathered that during the interrogations, Shonibare and Kudi confessed that they were lovers before ACP Akika and that they were adults who knew what they wanted despite the fact that Shonibare was married.

The police then told them the implication of their actions and conduct which could likely cause the breach of public peace in the area.

It was then Shonibare said that since the matter had gotten to the level of coming to the police, that he wished to withdraw and discontinue the relationship with Kudi.

On her part, Mrs. Kudi explained that since they became lovers, that she had been taking care of him and had even given him up to N200,000 to support his business.

She then said that since Shonibare said he was no longer interested in their relationship before the police, that he should refund her money and go back to his wife.

It was gathered that Shonibare admitted that she had assisted him but that the money may not be up to the amount she had claimed to have given to him.

Based on that, the police dissolved the relationship between Shonibare and Kudi and asked him to refund her money.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Shonibare may not be able to provide such money at the moment and may decide to beg his wife to allow him to continue with Kudi pending when he will get the money to pay her.

http://pmexpressng.com/single-lady-kudi-traps-neighbours-husband-n200-sex/

8 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by mystery22: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
bad guy, don't refund the money,chop and clean mouth

hmm,FTC at last.i wonder what's the big deal about it self.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by osemoses1234(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Al this guguru news self

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Neimar: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
I observed that having sex with a sidechick is better than having sex with your wife cool

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by egworlordor(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Return Watin! Police sef, it was a gift, is there any signed contract or verbal contract to that effect? That's why I like Judge Judy on CBS reality

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by miqos02(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by ifyan(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
This should be a lesson to the guys,whenever a woman gives you something be prepare to give her in * 10.

You know why,women are naturally greedy and stingy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by judecares1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
PROBLEM FOR YOU
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
owkay i see some neighbours can't just mind their business. See sweet kudi my fellow man they enjoy na em person go do tatafo put. Some women can be jealous enh nw the said man go return to the slack puna

7 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by tollytexy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Neimar:
I observed that having sex with a sidechick is better than having sex with your wife cool

Speaking from experience right ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by delugajackson: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
At first, I wanted to doubt the credibility of this report. But then again, I had to check the headline again. As long as it has to do with couple infidelity, then you have our guy.

Ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for our one and only Cyriacus Izuekwe!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Penalty82(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by eleojo23: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Neímar:

"Stolen bread tastes sweet, but it turns to gravel in the mouth." (Prov 20:17)

"Stolen waters are sweet, and food eaten in secret is tasty but he does not know that mighty men perish in her presence..."(Prov 9:17)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cyriacus again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by MorataFC: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
So police have powers to dissolve relationships?

4 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by don4real18(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
His wife will contribute to pay Kudi back grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Dpharisee: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
m
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Gebbson007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
return fire, she too should return all the semen n sweats the man don waste on her ..

4 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by eleko1: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
sad the bald thing shud thank his star say iya kudi nor say her money nah 2milla/800k.useless thing
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
In order words, pay for the free sex you have been getting, simple!
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by ifyan(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wait why is she demanding for refund.

Kaimy people! Una de c his women de act,all the push up and down way the man de give am or abj she no enjoy the man package.

If he borrowed the said exaggerated amount then she has the right for refund but if na charity, woman go Sidon.

Greedy woman's everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by cecymiammy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by mysteriousman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol this one funny gan. Madam kudi is just pained they should beg her abi the man go continue service till him get money to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
The guy should also ask for compensation for the sperm n energy expended in banging her fat ass. Cuz I'm sure dat Kudi woman is fat!

4 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
That guy's johnson must be suger-coated, imagine the way those women r hustling him

Point to sell

If you no get money, at list get big d!ck

4 Likes

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Dpharisee: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
dre11:

Based on that, the police dissolved the relationship between Shonibare and Kudi and asked him to refund her money.

Abeg my people, na which day Nigerian constitution empower the Police to dissolve relationships involving fuckmates, so Police Station is now a customary court?
E be like say this veteran reporter Cyriacus Izuekwe work na to the go around Lagos dey find where husband and wife or fuckmates wey dey quarrel grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by ayokenny37(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
She challenged Kudi and asked her to leave her husband alone. It was gathered that Kudi told her that she will never do so as she had no husband at that moment and had invested on her husband which makes it difficult for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Turnedaround: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nonsense news, the same Nigeria where men marry more than one wife, then one stupid police will then dissolve relationship,

Abeg people weydey marry second wife no dey date
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by Machinegun91(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thank God Am not married to any body so nobody will gossip about me with any body but my neighbour's wife is always seducing me with her big and thick pussy. therefore I need a single poor lady to maintain her body parts.
Re: Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex by northvietnam(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
yimu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.