Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here (15560 Views)

JAMB Fixes New Exam Date For Over 12,000 2018 UTME Candidates With Result Issues / JAMB Fixes May 26th For 2018 UTME Candidates With Result Issues / JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues, This Is What You Need To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by collins011(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2018
The 2018/2019 China Scholarship and Admission on going

We are Educational Consultants base in China and Abuja

Our services include the following:

1. Processing of Student Admission Letter and Visa Document
2. Processing of Visa at the Chinese Embassy in Abuja or Lagos
3. Airport pick-ups of our students in China
4. Helping the Students to integrate and settle down in there various schools
5. Processing of Student Resident Visa in China.

Do you need advice on how to study in China? We provide free consultancy

The following are list of full and partial scholarships available for 2018/2019 September Intake

1. Full tuition for Bachelor and Master Scholarship and Full Accommodation

2. Partial Scholarships available

3. Self Support but with low tuition and accommodation

We also have MBBS with low tuition fees

Contact us on:

www.diamondjetedu.com

info@diamondjetedu.com

collins011@gmail.com

whatsApp: 08036811222

Mobile: +8613009133643
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Taju200: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Anybody with pending result in ondo state
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by rajsol(m): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2018
_Hurray_⛄☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

_What are you waiting for,Your Dream of University Education can now *become a reality*_�.

✅ *_Are you aware about Millions of Candidates that Applies for UTME annually?_*�
✅ *_Aren't you gotten abreasted that Nigeria have limited school to cater for the applying Candidates?_*�
✅ *_Aren't you willing to Apply using another medium that can guarantee Your safer Admission into Your Dream school?_*�
✅ *_I have no doubt in my mind that you will desire to take a fastlane Straight Admission into 200 level without writing UTME.Won't you?_*�

```You don't need to go far``` *ORBITAL SCHOOL OF ADVANCED STUDIES* �

*✴OUR A-LEVEL PROGRAMME , IJMBE AND JUBEB CAN SECURE ADMISSION FOR YOU STRAIGHT INTO 200 LEVEL FOR ANY COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE,BE IT A FEDERAL, STATE OR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA*.�
� *THE RESULT HAS NO EXPIRY DATE*
� *ADMISSION CAN BE SECURED INTO MEDICINE AND SURGERY, PHARMACY, ACCOUNTING, ENGINEERING, LAW AND SO ON BECAUSE WITH ORBITAL SCHOOL OF ADVANCED STUDIES , SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED*
_What about our Infrastructures?_ ��‍♂
� *OUR CAMPUS IS IDEAL FOR LEARNING*
� *OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART LABORATORIES WILL MAKE YOUR PRACTICAL CLASSES REAL FUN!*
� *WE HAVE HOSTEL ACCOMODATIONS FOR STUDENTS WHO WISH TO STAY ON CAMPUS.*

� 3, YORUBA ROAD OFF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN ROAD, CHALLENGE ILORIN, KWARA STATE.*
_Or Call�08182290528

Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by pweshdodo(m): 1:33am On Mar 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I have not sin my result, I doesn't know what I did to them, but I knows that I can't scores nothing less than 345
With this your English??
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Mafulul(m): 3:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
Guys honestly i will just take my life if they dont release this thing.I can't stay another year at home after all my reading
Please don't contemplate such a thing. Life does not start and end with passing Jamb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by msjijitar(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2018
A little brother of mine scores 230, his success stories worth sharing i think. sanisulejtr@gmail.com for more info thanks.
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by adamsbadoo(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
who tolded you that?you think every warn is like you that is not intelligence?
Oh

, i quit grin
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Deckline(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2018
samuelobazu:
Abeg o, I had 196 in jamb can I study geology in delsu, Abeg I need answers
Let's talk,i'm also a Delsu aspirant.
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Deckline(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
Guys honestly i will just take my life if they dont release this thing.I can't stay another year at home after all my reading
Suicide is actually dope and heroic. I recommend snipper. It works most effectively. Shebi you want to be stupid abi?!
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
Same thing my mum told me,but she understands she knows what am going through,My dad is the cause I've never failed jamb yet this is my 3rd time.He keeps forcing me too chose unilag infact last year when unilag didn't admit me he wanted me to even change to igbo education even though am yoruba just because his step brother son is there,yet he keeps discouraging me maltreating me.My mun sees all this but there is nothing she can do.Honestly all this is for her it's just for her if not as at last year after i wasn't admitted I've already gotten myself prepared but she spoke to me.Now after all this and my serious see what this bastards want to do.They will surely release our result but they must not tamper with it.Lord help us.

Having written jamb 3 times, I'm assuming you aren't a teen anymore. Meet your dad and tell him as a man that it shouldn't continue that you'd keep wasting your years writing jamb. State owned universities are littered all over and their admission is easier. Before I came to Unilag, OOU offered me admission for the same engineering programme. Your dad won't be responsible for your flaws and your regret in future, you would. So start being responsible for yourself from now on. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by SamanN: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Also a victim, no pannick
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by somto811(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
Guy u have no idea what am going through @ home trust me
not only u bro..i'm in pains after reading and writing ma exams ,i saw 189
as ma utme result
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by smarty563: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2018
who wrote his/her exams at Afrihub CBT center imt Enugu
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by mikeybrainy: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

chillax bro, there are thousands of people whose result are yet to be released. Not because of malpractice but because jamb is pretty slow. CBT technology is new to the system so its accompanied with some little hiccups.

Take a chill pill and pray that your score is high because jamb will release your result for certain.
A whole full centre in Lagos, none of them have seen thier result and many more too.

The result is still released in batches, its not because of Malpractice that you haven't seen yours. chillax

Look below at the tweet from Jamb 3days ago. Its still in batches
okay,thanks bro.
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by chukzyfcbb: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
Nah bro this was when they haven't released it in the evening
do you have comprehension problems?

Before the release of the result it was tweeted that the results would be released in BATCHES.

look at the date it was tweeted, 20th March 2018

I don't know which word would be best to understand, results would be released in BATCHES, period!!!

Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

do you have comprehension problems?

Before the release of the result it was tweeted that the results would be released in BATCHES.

look at the date it was tweeted, 20th March 2018

I don't know which word would be best to understand, results would be released in BATCHES, period!!!
Tnx.
Have you seen urs
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by chukzyfcbb: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Frenzy007:
Tnx. Have you seen urs
I just checked for my lil bro and the result is out, came out few hours ago.
to those who wanted to commit suicide, go and check it oo, its out!
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by chukzyfcbb: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
mikeybrainy:
okay,thanks bro.
go and check it its out now
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

I just checked for my lil bro and the result is out, came out few hours ago.

to those who wanted to commit suicide, go and check it oo, its out!
Yes its out
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Its like they reduced the score cos i scored much more lower than i expectedsad
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Almost1122 go and check they've released it.I scored 222
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by chukzyfcbb: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Frenzy007:
Almost1122 go and check they've released it.I scored 222
not bad, so many scored pretty low

what course
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by mikeybrainy: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
go and check it its out now
Thanks bro,i've seen it.i got 264.
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
not bad, so many scored pretty low
what course
Finance lasu,do i have a chance?
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
mikeybrainy:

Congrats bro. You that said you didn't finish maths,so you dey wine me sefcheesy
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
mikeybrainy:
what course
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by mikeybrainy: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here by mikeybrainy: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We will shut down Universities nationwide in 7 days - SSANU, NASU / Kogi State University Post Ume / Religious Propagation On Nigerian Campuses: Infringement Of Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.