Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (17535 Views)

Apply For Babban Gona Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / FHI 360 Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace. Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) as follows;

1.) Electronic Technician

Slot: 6

Deadline: 29th March, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Global Graduate (Marketing)

Deadline: 15th April, 2018.

3.) Data Technician

Deadline: 2nd April, 2018.

4.) Shift Clerk

Slot: 2

Deadline: 23rd April, 2018.

5.) Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)

Deadline: 3rd April, 2018.

6.) Graphic design and Social Media Intern

Deadline: 28th March, 2018.

7.) EHS Risk & Performance Coordinator

Deadline: 22nd March, 2018.

8.) Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler

Deadline: 9th April, 2018.

Source:https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobcart.aspx?SID=

cc: lalasticlala uboma davide470

1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abjay97(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bring back leah.. the dapchi christian girl!!

If you aint no christian, dont quote me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Beedoc: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ok
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by winner01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
You sure say those positions dey vacant undecided

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Alexcollins(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good. best of luck.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by izenco2005(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
smiley
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by cecymiammy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by tobillionaire(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES and GUYS ON CAMPUS.

*GIRLS*
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babe-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will
pay you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure
to have you. I will be expecting you sweetie.

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again. If not for dat lipstick I need she no fit see my leg for that her small house
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drink with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur
drunking father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
Francis: You be big fool ooo lol. How far, U dey house? I dey come charge phone.
John: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink beer ..
Francis: Idiot like U. Na beer go kill you, anyhow Later na!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

John: That Francis can be funny at times but always great companion anytime. Let me buy his beer now before yabbs kill me.
Francis: better person, John is just a reliable. Make I carry beer money go, he might be broke sef.
LESSON:
Girls are always nice to each other but they never really like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will always have each other's back.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by pweshdodo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Abjay97:

God!!! Why? Why?
Why didn't you give this person sense
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by QuietHammer(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Abjay97:

Apart from chanting "Bring back Dapchi" from the comfort of your chair, what practical steps have you taken?

4 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Benjom(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nice

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples & job practice questions/answers for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Boldstar(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Na so una go take fail job interview
tobillionaire:
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES and GUYS ON CAMPUS.

*GIRLS*
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babe-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will
pay you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure
to have you. I will be expecting you sweetie.

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again. If not for dat lipstick I need she no fit see my leg for that her small house
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drink with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur
drunking father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
Francis: You be big fool ooo lol. How far, U dey house? I dey come charge phone.
John: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink beer ..
Francis: Idiot like U. Na beer go kill you, anyhow Later na!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

John: That Francis can be funny at times but always great companion anytime. Let me buy his beer now before yabbs kill me.
Francis: better person, John is just a reliable. Make I carry beer money go, he might be broke sef.
LESSON:
Girls are always nice to each other but they never really like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will always have each other's back.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by EvilChild: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
I won't advise anyone to take this job, even my enemies.
You won't live up to 50 years if you take this job, it's a death trap.
You are likely to suffer from kidney or heart diseases before or after retirement.
Stay away from this job, thanks!
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Krafty006: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by FisifunKododada: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Of course - spreading lung cancer among Nigerians since 1043 BC.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Gangster1ms: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Let their British citizens work there... always looking for Africans to do the dangerous tasks for them cos they see us as rags. At the end major profits goes to them while crumbs goes to the african workers.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by kinzation(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
QuietHammer:

Apart from chanting "Bring back Dapchi" from the comfort of your chair, what practical steps have you taken?
steps taken
subscribed and came online to rant..ain't that enough progress ? cheesy
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ehibiggirl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
EvilChild:
You are likely to suffer from kidney or heart diseases before or after retirement.
are you serious? shocked but why cry
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by EvilChild: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ehibiggirl:
are you serious? shocked but why cry
The risk.
You should ask ex workers of the organization

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by zedman1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
EvilChild:
I don't understand. Are all of their staff forced to smoke?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ok
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by ogzille(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by wableo: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2018
EvilChild:

Well though you may have a point but you are not right. Have you work there before? You are talking based on want you read online about some their formal staff.

Do you know the condition of the place now? Have you ever been there? Don't conclude based on what you hear please.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by EvilChild: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2018
wableo:

Well though you may have a point but you are not right. Have you work there before? You are talking based on want you read online about some their formal staff.

Do you know the condition of the place now? Have you ever been there? Don't conclude based on what you hear please.
I'm not judging base on what i heard.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Congratulations to every lucky candidates in advance.

Check out my signature below and click on our hotline link/contact to contact us about how we can guide you to genuine land acquisition and profitable asset investments (if Real Estate investment is your own interest). You may even know someone that needs this, be assured that we do appreciate (financially) those who refer any client that transacts with us. Chat us directly here https:///send?phone=2348027390046

(1) (Reply)

Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) / Job Vacancies In An International School In Ikeja Lagos / DSS Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.