Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives (1118 Views)

Permanently Deleted A Folder From My System? Anyone Knows How I Can Recover It? / Laptop Hard Drives Available For Sale / Delete The System32 Folder On Your Computer And Save More Memory! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives by kloppzy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good afternoon guys, please i am having problems with my hard drive,i connected it with my system and copied a file inside a folder, but unfortunately i could not see both the folder and the file anymore....

The most annoying part is that the space of the folder still exist, which mean, the folder is still present inside the hard drive, but hidden,please how can i locate the folder ....

please can anyone help me out....... i will be glad.

thanks...
Re: What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
kloppzy:
Good afternoon guys, please i am having problems with my hard drive,i connected it with my system and copied a file inside a folder, but unfortunately i could not see both the folder and the file anymore....

The most annoying part is that the space of the folder still exist, which mean, the folder is still present inside the hard drive, but hidden,please how can i locatethe folder ....

please can anyone help me out....... i will be glad.

thanks...

I might be of help, which OS do you have on your PC?
Re: What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives by kloppzy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
fuckerstard:

I might be of help, which OS do you have on your PC?
i am using mac, version 10:11:1 the OS is X EL CAPITAN
Re: What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
kloppzy:
i am using mac, version 10:11:1 the OS is X EL CAPITAN

Haa sorry I work wit Windows
Re: What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives by kloppzy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
fuckerstard:

Haa sorry I work wit Windows
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

500 Gb Harddisk For Sale / How To Install Laptop RAM / Macbook Pro Core I5 8gb Ram 320gb HD. In Immaculate Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.