Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce (1726 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce by telltimes: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
A Canadian woman is seeking divorce from her husband after giving birth to a bouncing baby girl last month at Queensland General Hospital, Canada. Cinthia his seeking divorce after discovering that the gynaecologist who pulled the baby from her private part was her husband brother. She told the court to dissolve her marriage because her husband allowed his brother to see her vagina, the husband told the court he did not know his brother was on duty that day, he also said their is nothing wrong in his brother performing his professional duty, he told the court that his wife should be grateful she delivered safely.

More: https://telltimes..com/2018/03/husband-gynaecologist-brother-brought.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce by HungerBAD: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce by mukhcech(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nah wa o

1 Like

Re: Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce by sirBLUNT: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
hahahahaha but why will the brother see her nunu sef now...is it a family nunu?

1 Like

Re: Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce by stephleena(f): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol.
the chief reason, gynaecologist jobs are best given to females.
by the way,wen a woman is the main stage of labour,she doesn't care at that time she see stars and moons walking.. xo one cares if it's a male or a female doing the job.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce by elgramz: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
She's a foolish woman. She should be grateful to her brother in law for doing a good Job. If I were the husband, I would grant her the divorce because it will be such a burden living with a woman as petty as this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Keep Her Secret?? / Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage / I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.