Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

••••••••.............•••••••• - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ••••••••.............•••••••• (2134 Views)

Www.paxful.com Is A Fraud And Scammer Site, The Founder Is A Scammer / Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO / New Fraudster And Scammer - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO (wanted By Police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

••••••••.............•••••••• by Zdoh(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello folks please beware of this name ADEDOYIN VICTOR PAUL he's a big scammer,fraudster and a wanted .He lias with other guys to sell hacked Payoneer funds of $1,300($500,$800) about 448k After 24 hrs Payoneer blocked receiver's card and the money was freezeed back to the owner's account(where the money was hacked) of which I have paid Naira equicalent the to above mentioned name account.
He switched off his phone but with the help of a friend I was able to get his contact and I challenge him he agreed to the scammed accomplished and false pretence to defraud me and begged me that he will refund my money ever since then he has been promissing here and there.Please beware don't trade with him if you don't want to loss your money .

His account details
ADEDOYIN VICTOR
UBA

His Facebook profile
He has deactivated it

I have his picture @Puskin please permit me to share it

Cc
Puskin
Funlord
Tabbazz( please kindly take the to red book)

Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by Attempt: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Noted
Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by VonTrapp: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Our sophisticated brethren are at it again
Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by eleko1: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
sad we warned u people. Carry his mata go nearby military barrack, no time
Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by IdeyFindWife: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Victor, Victor, how many times did I call you?

Your cane is soaking like Gari...e don short swell finish!

2 Likes

Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by Zdoh(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2018
eleko1:
sad we warned u people. Carry his mata go nearby military barrack, no time
Yes tendered already.
Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by fizyalasdair(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Very wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by SueZuckerberg: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Zdoh:
Hello folks please beware of this name ADEDOYIN VICTOR PAUL he's a big scammer,fraudster and a wanted .He lias with other guys to sell hacked Payoneer funds of $1,300($500,$800) about 448k After 24 hrs Payoneer blocked receiver's card and the money was freezeed back to the owner's account(where the money was hacked) of which I have paid Naira equicalent the to above mentioned name account.
He switched off his phone but with the help of a friend I was able to get his contact and I challenge him he agreed to the scammed accomplished and false pretence to defraud me and begged me that he will refund my money ever since then he has been promissing here and there.Please beware don't trade with him if you don't want to loss your money .

His account details
ADEDOYIN VICTOR
UBA

His Facebook profile
He has deactivated it

I have his picture @Puskin please permit me to share it

Cc
Puskin
Funlord
Tabbazz( please kindly take the to red book)

Hello Zdoh, I called you sometimes back to sell my PayPal funds but you were just referring me to Whatspp as if it's the first time I am doing business with you. If you don't remember you mqy check my profile for recommendations.I made it clear that I am not on Whatsapp but you aren't saying anything. I TRIED TO SEND PAYMENT TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT I WASN'T ABLE TO--- IT SAYS, "THIS ACCOUNT CANNOT RECEIVE PERSONAL PAYMENTS." Is it true? I contacted PayPal and they were saying nonsense like demanding I call them which isn't my responsibility. Are you still going to buy my PayPal fund or not? If yes, we can talk on email which is also safe because I am not on Whatsapp. I have $130 funds for sale at 310. I don't think there's a need for Whatspp. We can talk on phone and finalise the deal can't we? I don't understand why you can't trade with me besides having it started on Whatspp. If you're interested just signal here I am going to reach you via email.
Re: ••••••••.............•••••••• by Zdoh(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Hello Zdoh, I called you sometimes back to sell my PayPal funds but you were just referring me to Whatspp as if it's the first time I am doing business with you. If you don't remember you mqy check my profile for recommendations.I made it clear that I am not on Whatsapp but you aren't saying anything. I TRIED TO SEND PAYMENT TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT I WASN'T ABLE TO--- IT SAYS, "THIS ACCOUNT CANNOT RECEIVE PERSONAL PAYMENTS." Is it true? I contacted PayPal and they were saying nonsense like demanding I call them which isn't my responsibility. Are you still going to buy my PayPal fund or not? If yes, we can talk on email which is also safe because I am not on Whatsapp. I have $130 funds for sale at 310. I don't think there's a need for Whatsapp. We can talk on phone and finalise the deal can't we? I don't understand why you can't trade with me besides having it started on Whatsapp. If you're interested just signal here I am going to reach you via email.
Good day sir,so much sorry about that sir but you need to understand that every business have it terms and conditions. Business like this have gone beyond only email communication and it cost you nothing much to get either Telegram or Whatsapp or others instant messenger sir. Like i said earlier we am not always convenient trading by communicating true email but anyways being our regular customer please kindly send us an email for instant transaction,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] / Video Behind The Face Of 10 Years Old Chrisland Student In Dubai True Or Dare / If A Police Or Army Officer Slaps You, Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.