Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) (60459 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by egbe12(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
id4sho:
southerners have been paedophiles since time immemorial.
This guy is an Igbo boy who graduated from pol sci Uniben 2016 set. He was a de student and one of those campus fellowship brothers. I always thought he was gay, he was a junior colleague back then. I hope justice is served. And bros pls stop assuming shit u hear.
BTW, his name is hope for those who in the name checkers association

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
So let's say Konji is the reason this happened. He couldnt find a consenting adult in the whole of Warri, and Delta as a whole to ease of whatever sexual feeling he was having. Look at the agbaya's face. Shameless paedophile
Na your fellow corper
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by olasco2035: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
So let's say Konji is the reason this happened. He couldnt find a consenting adult in the whole of Warri, and Delta as a whole to ease of whatever sexual feeling he was having. Look at the agbaya's face. Shameless paedophile
Abi na...despite that na olosho plenty pass fr delta
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by lukency(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
See the oloriburuku corper! Is it not better for him to go and sleep with ashawo, carry AIDS and die than sleep with innocent girls.
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
No corper wey no Bleep girls for the community during their service year, but you have to Bleep with sense...

underage girls and even students you teach are out of bounds .. Have some self Worth , idiota
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Ikole ekiti bro

Ok... thought na Ado girls.... enjoy your self bro.. enough pounded yam, bush meat plus palm wine! wink
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I won't do what will tarnish my image just cos of 10months service year.

The stupid girls here in Ekiti too am serving don tear eyes.

Dem go dey go house from school dey tell me, corper I just dropped to say hi. Me go tell them, thank you "your mum should be expecting you home now" grin
corper corper are you sure? Where in Ekiti are you serving?
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:

Don't mind the idiot. He's a poor man and an evil man all together.
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by DrHighchief(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Obeying the clarion call.....
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2018
11 years old pregnant? Hmmm wahala dey o.
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2018
First in the whole of Delta wey fine Corper girls dey, you couldn't find one girl of your age bracket to knack. Secondly you condescend so low into lusting after an 11 year old pupil. Thirdly, you lure the girl go toilet, off her pyant and shuuk preek inside her toto. Fourthly, you still get mind close eyes release inside the toto. Haaaa you are a destiny destroyer. The punishment for you is as follows: They should place your saggy balls on the table and someone should use a hammer to smash it.
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2018
Don't really blame him tho , sometimes they look older and mature in sizes than their age ...

Talking from experience ..

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Chidery(m): 3:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Serving the nation with the preeq.....All these guys sef,ashawo house never finish na!!!!It's now a little girl of 11yrs...even ur preeq is ashamed of u
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by HumbleServant(m): 3:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Kai, dat guy was my course mate in uniben. Fork up
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 4:02am On Mar 24, 2018
Many corpers do it & escape, because thoz villagers dnt know how to deal with them, & the underaged girls wl take the preg to their innocent bfs instead
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:50am On Mar 24, 2018
perdollar:
afonjas n abokis love to rape women, d difference btw dem b say while afonja dey rape every age from menopause women to neonate, abokis dey rape girls 9±9year old.my verdict b say d guy na surely aboki or afonja. buhari go know sha

What a stupid comment, you just sat there and pontificated nonsense based on your bigoted guess work against innocent millions you actually did not know; well FYI, the culprit was neither of the two groups you just insulted but a Igbo according to a username: egbe12, who seems to know him personally - this is what he had to say.

This guy is an Igbo boy who graduated from pol sci Uniben 2016 set. He was a de student and one of those campus fellowship brothers. I always thought he was gay, he was a junior colleague back then. I hope justice is served. And bros pls stop assuming poo u hear.
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Iceberg3: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

11 yr old?

That corper is a vulture grin
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Check am well , he graduate from katsina or sokoto

And why is that in Nigeria, when ever someone commit a crime , they always reduce the age of the victims, I know this girl is older maybe 14, 15 and the guy is from the north!
Don't argue with me , I know what I know

Shameless bigot, you call yourself a lawyer yet sit there and make baseless claims without any evidence; ok, if dem born you well prove your allegations or go and challenge the person with the username: egbe12, who had this to say:

This guy is an Igbo boy who graduated from pol sci Uniben 2016 set. He was a de student and one of those campus fellowship brothers. I always thought he was gay, he was a junior colleague back then. I hope justice is served. And bros pls stop assuming poo u hear.

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by StarScream95(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2018
But some of this 11yrs old no dey gree o Remember your secondary school days na
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2018
sharpwriter:

Ok... thought na Ado girls.... enjoy your self bro.. enough pounded yam, bush meat plus palm wine! wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2018
ikemesit4477:
corper corper are you sure? Where in Ekiti are you serving?

Ikole ekiti
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Ikole ekiti
OK, Oye Ekiti
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by dynicks(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
hAlexandro:
did I hear you say knowledges?? Ewo oo
lol...oya nwanna correct me na....
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by perdollar(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

What a stupid comment, you just sat there and pontificated nonsense based on your bigoted guess work against innocent millions you actually did not know; well FYI, the culprit was neither of the two groups you just insulted but a Igbo according to a username: egbe12, who seems to know him personally - this is what he had to say.

olodo! go back n read wat u wrote, if its sensible to u den u r brain dead. i believe u ds yeye omo jelijeli is d said hope
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Techcrunchng(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2018
11 years and in ss2? shocked shocked grin I believe
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Edugbovwede9: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2018
My peoples, what our fellow corp members please don't just condemn him that way. Remember devil can use that device to destroy his career. What we need to do now is to pray for him cuz it might be u one day
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Awaja(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2018
This guy is a disgrace to the scheme(NYSC),he’s on his way to 12yrs in a secluded zone with beans as a favorite food
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Edugbovwede9: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2018
Xda59:
11 years old pregnant? Hmmm wahala dey o.
nor b wahala he needs ur prayer now
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Edugbovwede9: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind the idiot. He's a poor man and an evil man all together.
please take it easy with him
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Bigval5: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Brownie333:
It's only on nairaland, clowns dream up a story and attach a picture that seems related... Tricksters.. How on earth would a 11-year old girl get pregnant?? I dab for this lie Lol

Asin eh! I don't know where you got your brain from seriously
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Bigval5: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Brownie333:
It's only on nairaland, clowns dream up a story and attach a picture that seems related... Tricksters.. How on earth would a 11-year old girl get pregnant?? I dab for this lie Lol

Asin eh! I don't know where you got your brain from seriously
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by FunnyDude(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2018
No mind all these small yeye girls. In the school where I dey serve na so dem go dey beg me for home lesson. "Uncle please where is your house, can i come learn this mathematics properly". I Thank God didn't fell for their useless prank.
Worst of it was that they had rapid growth with big boot and bossom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.