Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,526 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (101645 Views)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by dru23(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
If you enter abroad to go and hustle anyhow, be ready to suffer!!!

If you enter abroad to study and practice afterwards, be ready to reap bountiful rewards.

No two ways about it

Look people this is same uber/driver / wannabe car dealer.. He is over here advicing people about hustle abroad.. But the poor boy has no left is local government area talkless if he can direct person to the airport... silly boy commenting on my page ..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Tino2017(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by mrfarmer600(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
on day 4 which was thursday with the hot desert sun blasting us, we arrived at the first check point in the desert, no matter which part of africa country any one of us were coming from this check point was a most.
with solders everywhere and we saw people being flogged with they heads down torching the hot desert ground and they ass facing upward to the sky, when i saw that i got goosebumps instantly,other peoples where seating down on the ground and we where asked to join them while our driver left us and went inside with one of the soldiers.
while we on the other hand where seating down scared and watching what was going on, some girls where taken to a room where they came out dressing up, while we where still seating down waiting for our turn, after about two hours our driver showed up and told us to get on the hilux, our guest was the connection men has called and spoke with them, but for me i was more interested on leaving that place, we drove off leaving others still seating on the ground.
we continued on the journed to the next day which was on friday afternoon where the desert sand now was completely dust then our hilux stopped moving due to the fact that the engine was working on full power to be able to climb the dust sand.
luckily we where close to an old deep water well that has been there for so many years, it was built for camel to drink water but now was a resting point to all travelling on the desert.
our driver then told all the guys to walk there wish was almost 10 km away while him and the girl where still trying to get the vehicle to start.
while we were walking our shoes started melting because of the hot sand and we had to run as fast as we could to get there. the girls got there first because the hilux latter start............... to be continued

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by ogashman(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
a journey through the sahara is a perilous one...op I'm happy u re alive to tell the story so people can learn.

42 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Tino2017(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice need more
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by ogashman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
op pls I will appreciate if u could be adding dates of the events as they unfolded.

5 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by unknownsolja: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
ogashman:
op pls I will appreciate if u could be adding dates of the events as they unfolded.

should he add the time as well...in short do you want suya and pepper soup with it..nonsense

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by ogashman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

should he add the time as well...in short do you want suya and pepper soup with it..nonsense

learn how to talk to people ayt....that u re on a faceless forum like this should not make u throw caution to the wind.

I was only trying to suggest he timeline the event as it happened in any way he could or better still give us an insight as to wen he undertook the journey.

15 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by unknownsolja: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
ogashman:

learn how to talk to people ayt....that u re on a faceless forum like this should not make u throw caution to the wind.

I was only trying to suggest he timeline the event as it happened in any way he could or better still give us an insight as to wen he undertook the journey.

dont worry he will add orijin for you or gulder..are you happy now

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by mrfarmer600(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
getting there we saw other vehicles that also brocken down, and we waited there for some time so our vehicle engine could cool off before continuing.
we drove off after some hour but forgot to check the amount of water galloons we have let, water became more valuable than gold to us, the more we drink the more we want because the water was salty.
again it was sunset and the hilux stopped we campt another night on the desert.

and for does that asked when was this journey, it was may 2015 before muhammadu buhari came in to power, and no i was not among those that was sold for 400dallars i guest i was lucky.

we continued the journey the next day which was saturday and there was signs of human life which told us that we were close to sahba, we came across two more check point where we trade our phones to the solders there for small amount to libyer money which was dinars and those who had extra money on them change theys also to dinars and we where aloud to fetch water from they well before continuing.
we arrived first at a town in libyer called Qatrun, we spent the night there in a fenced house built with bricks and that was where we all took turns in taking our bath since the journey started.
we continued the journey the next morning which was sunday heading to sahba, this was the only time the roads were free due to the fact that most of the libyer people will in the mosque praying and to avoid getting cut........... to be continued

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice story
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Tino2017(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by HeWrites(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lhimeet:
You want to enjoy Europe & you enter illegally?

Something is wrong with this OP - Nonsense!
undecided

No mind him.

I was even thinking that he entered legally but since I never see that they applied for visa and when I saw Libya I was laughing

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
mrfarmer600:
after an hour we arrived at the main city of agadez and the driver dropped us off in a house built completely on clay sand and fenced also with it.
entering the compound we meat another set of new people from other african counties, but the sun in agadez on the other hand was unbelievably hot.
do it did not distract some girls that was also on the journey not to do there business, mean while my throat was already sore because of the hot and salty water that was available.
the day before the next journey which was on sunday we were ask to buy all that we needed which was blanket, sox cap, eyeclass, hand glove, 25 gallon and another 5 litres of water, the only 2000naira that was with me i gave it to my friend and he completed it and we bought all that we needed.
staying in a place you dont know any body, you have to be friends with everybody.
finally it was on monday evening at 9 pm came three hilux vehicle and all the waters and bags where first arrange at the back of the hilux aftre the bags were all in the girls where asked to seat on top and the guys seat at the edges surrounding the hilux with our legs rapped around a wooden stike that we can hold not to fall off.
and the jouney to sabah city in libyer began,the hilux droved crazy fast all the time with we at the back holding tight to the stick not to fall off.
this continued till the next day evening which was tuesday at around 10 pm, all do the hilux driver stop once for just 5 minute so we could all drink some water.
but in this stop we spent the night sleeping on the desert sand, the drive contenued very early the next morning with another 5 minute stop so we could drink water, in the evening of it the hilux stopped and we sent the night there and continued with another brand new set of hilux came to pick us up while the other hilux that brought us to this point drove off and wished us good luck.
........................to be continued

What do you mean by women do their business cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
mrfarmer600:
on day 4 which was thursday with the hot desert sun blasting us, we arrived at the first check point in the desert, no matter which part of africa country any one of us were coming from this check point was a most.
with solders everywhere and we saw people being flogged with they heads down torching the hot desert ground and they ass facing upward to the sky, when i saw that i got goosebumps instantly,other peoples where seating down on the ground and we where asked to join them while our driver left us and went inside with one of the soldiers.
while we on the other hand where seating down scared and watching what was going on, some girls where taken to a room where they came out dressing up, while we where still seating down waiting for our turn, after about two hours our driver showed up and told us to get on the hilux, our guest was the connection men has called and spoke with them, but for me i was more interested on leaving that place, we drove off leaving others still seating on the ground.
we continued on the journed to the next day which was on friday afternoon where the desert sand now was completely dust then our hilux stopped moving due to the fact that the engine was working on full power to be able to climb the dust sand.
luckily we where close to an old deep water well that has been there for so many years, it was built for camel to drink water but now was a resting point to all travelling on the desert.
our driver then told all the guys to walk there wish was almost 10 km away while him and the girl where still trying to get the vehicle to start.
while we were walking our shoes started melting because of the hot sand and we had to run as fast as we could to get there. the girls got there first because the hilux latter start............... to be continued

Day 5, sand dunes and an oasis cheesy

Cc ibkayee
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
unknownsolja:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
unknownsolja:

dont worry he will add orijin for you or gulder..are you happy now
grin camdan nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Op please be snappy about the updates please grin

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I may one day venture through this treacherous path ohhh grin grin

For the fun of it cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by ibkayee(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Day 5, sand dunes and an oasis cheesy

Cc ibkayee
cheesy
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
ibkayee:

cheesy

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

The voyage won't be funny grin

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Kingsley10000: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
ogashman:
a journey through the sahara is a perilous one...op I'm happy u re alive to tell the story so people can learn.
its better you settle at algeria,Morocco,Tunisia,it's just few hours from Libya......they are the most liberal African Arabs
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Oyindidi(f): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
I no fit read, the story want give me headache

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by anibirelawal(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please continue na.
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by iamgenius(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no fit read, the story want give me headache
How is that? It's quite interesting. though.

10 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bro please nahhh

Be snappy
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by mrfarmer600(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
after much ride on the journey to sahba we arrived at about 1 pm in the afternoon in a near by areal close to the town and the driver stopped and we came down and change to another hilux which carried us to a house near by the main city of sahba.
we were there for about 2 hours before another hilux showed up again, but this time we were shared and pick up according to the connection men hands we pass through, and entered the vehicle few in number so not to drown attention to us and make it look as if we were coming back from work as we were going to drive true the city main roads.
hmmmm as soon as we entered the city O MY GOD it was like a war zoon in sahba what we were seeing was not was not what we expected, there was bullet holes all over the wall of the buildings then i asked myself who send me.
while still on the street of sahba we had some eyes that did not go to the mosque starring at us like we stole something.
finally we arrived at our first ghetto the vehicle and we all that came with it entered the up stair building.
in side the building we meant other as well who came before us, some of which have been there for one to two year welcomed us and lecture us of all the rules.
which was no going out of the building and does that have been there for long all way put on overalls as if they were going or coming to work in the eyes of the white arabs.
(number two) no starring at they women, we where told if we do that they are arabs that are watching us and even pointing a gun to us:
(number three) no fighting cause it will drown attention to the house and that was a big problem.
(number four) no fighting and obey the old people you meant there and most importantly the guy in charge which was the ghetto boss that in controls of everything and nobody is allowed to go out without his permission, he was also the one that collected our remaining leftovers food that came with of from the desert, and those that brought other foodstuffs with them contribubes theys as well so that we all could eat from it.
the girls where hot cake in libyer and for that they separated from the guys just so, those of them that have business to do can continue.................................... to be continued

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Splendblex(f): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmmm....
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Following. You're a very good storyteller. .... a movie in words.... soo in order... and so much little details. If I were a director...I can put this into a movie exactly the way it happened without asking you anything. Keep it flowing!

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.