Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro (2433 Views)

NYSC Has Finally Released The Memo For 2018 Batch C, Stream 2 Orientation Cours. / NYSC Announces New Date For 2018 Batch 'A' Orientation Course / Check Your Name On NYSC Senate Approved List For 2018 Batch A Mobilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Exploity2: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Total/NNPC graduate Scholarship: graduate Are you a young graduate looking for an opportunity to further your education abroad? Then Post is for your. TOTAL, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, selects and sponsors young Nigeria scholars for Masters degree programs in Engineering and Geosciences (Oil and Gas related) in top universities in France. The award is full board.

Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for:

Title: 2018 NNPC/TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship

Eligibility

Applicants must be Nigerian
Must hold a university degree (minimum second class upper) obtained between 2013 and 2017 Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.

Method of application

Click here to apply
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by mickel00(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Exploity2:
Total/NNPC graduate Scholarship: graduate Are you a young graduate looking for an opportunity to further your education abroad? Then Post is for your. TOTAL, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, selects and sponsors young Nigeria scholars for Masters degree programs in Engineering and Geosciences (Oil and Gas related) in top universities in France. The award is full board.

Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for:

Title: 2018 NNPC/TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship

Eligibility

Applicants must be Nigerian
Must hold a university degree (minimum second class upper) obtained between 2013 and 2017 Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.

Method of application

Click here to apply
Brother good afternoon. I need your advice or help please. I applied for this scholarship and was sent a mail to come for the aptitude test on 12th of April. Now the issue is that 12th of April is my POP date. Please what do you advice i do.
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by fashionme: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Go for your Aptitude test, when you come back go and get your certificate from state secretariat, only let your Local Inspector know before leaving.
mickel00:

Brother good afternoon. I need your advice or help please. I applied for this scholarship and was sent a mail to come for the aptitude test on 12th of April. Now the issue is that 12th of April is my POP date. Please what do you advice i do.
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by mickel00(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2018
fashionme:
Go for your Aptitude test, when you come back go and get your certificate from state secretariat, only let your Local Inspector know before leaving.
Thanks a lot. Another issue is that i didn't apply to any school in France. I only applied on total's portal/website. Is there any implications?
Finally, how can i get passed questions?
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Yajman: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2018
I was also invited too.. Chat me privy.. 08038442823
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by fashionme: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Total will do that application and not you.
Just prepare very well for the test.
mickel00:

Thanks a lot. Another issue is that i didn't apply to any school in France. I only applied on total's portal/website. Is there any implications?
Finally, how can i get passed questions?
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Yobolink: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
I was also invited for the test. Please, I will like to know if the scholarship is only for science students cuz am not a science students but got d invite. Also, can any kind hearted fellow help with the past questions. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Sammiie: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yobolink:
I was also invited for the test. Please, I will like to know if the scholarship is only for science students cuz am not a science students but got d invite. Also, can any kind hearted fellow help with the past questions. Thanks.

I applied but haven't gotten any invite. please when did you get the test invitation?
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by fashionme: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Total has finished sending invite, if you didn't get invite go to the site and see your regret mail there.
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by clark0: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Which site do I need to go to c the rejected letter
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Sammiie: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2018
clark0:
Which site do I need to go to c the rejected letter

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#home

sign in with your email and password
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Yobolink: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Any update pals?
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by Soccer25: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello pals,has anyone received further update after the interview in PH.we were told that they will get back to us this week.
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by haftob(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2018
mickel00:

Were u able to write the test without ur NYSC discharge certificate? If yes, what did u tell them when they asked?
Re: Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro by realfeu(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Good morning all. Please can those of you who got the scholarship indicate please, I have some questions to ask please

(1) (Reply)

2015 Batch B Passing Out / Late Payment Of Federal Allowance To Corp Members In Anambra State. / NYSC : Careerdemy Apprentice Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.