Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Frogs That Keep Coming!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Frogs That Keep Coming!!! (416 Views)

The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. / Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? / SHE KEEP COMING BK, It's Easy To Get A Girl To Date, Than Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Frogs That Keep Coming!!! by JoeyDdamsel(f): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
They say you've got to Kiss a few frogs before you meet your prince charming.... Well am still waiting and these Frogs just keep on coming...

Either they too arrogant, not caring, enjoy the sound of their own voice or are just too pompous.

Do I need to escape death only to eat a poisonous Apple before the Kiss of a Prince can bring me back to Life...

*Snow White

Do I need to be locked in a Dungeon, throw down my hair for him to Climb up to rescue me...

*Tangled

Do I need to disguise myself as a man for him to realise I have been standing in Front of him the whole time...

*Mulan

‎Do I need to run away and leave my Glass Slippers for him to chase after me...

*‎Cinderella

Do I need to be captured by a Beast, gradually fall in Love with my captor and break a Spell...

*Beauty & The Beast

Do I need to disobey my father, fall in Love with an English man for him to save me...

*‎Pocahontas

Do I need to fall in love with a Savage to realise that the world is not Black and White...

*Tarzan

Then tell me where is he?

Oh how I long to see him!

Feel his breathe on my face!

His hands caress my body!

Whispering sweet nothings to me!

I sense he is close

Waiting just by the edge for me

Yours Truly

Joey D damsel

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity / Dinah! Come Home! / Fix The Car Or No Marriage For You...man Told Fiance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.