Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy (3675 Views)

In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / Short Story - The Other Woman's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by Yoclan: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
*STORY: THE TWO BROTHERS IN THE PATHWAY TO SUCCESS AND THE TRAGEDY*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|••Episode 1••|

Ijogu and Nweke were childhood friends. They worked very hard to survive. Though, they were hardworking men , they were still very poor.

A poor man could at least take his 3 square meal everyday, but theirs (Ijogu and Nweke) were beyond mere poverty.

One could say that *"Their poverty is a course"*
Another viewer sympathetically said that *"They (Ijogu and Nweke) inherited the poverty from their forefathers"*

At a point, I began to reason within myself saying; *Why could these men not steal or even participate in Ungodly acts?*

They were mocked and persecuted by fellow villagers. Even our modern religious members could no longer tolorate them.

Gods time is the best only Jesus can save.

One day, the story of a certain King in a certain land were told. *"It first sounds like the words of a mad man"*.

That very day, the two men (Ijogu and Nweke ) discussed thus as they were going home:

Ijogu: *"What a foolish story told by an old man? About a king who makes people rich. Could that ever be possible? "*

Nwaeke: *"�� Am thinking of something brother; this may be our chance of becoming rich... What if we travel to the town where the king lives?"*

So the two men agreed to travel to the land - a far distance from their town (village), they have already decided to take whatever life may present (either good or bad.).

*************"****"*********
Episode 2

At the King's Palace

King Soko, the head of the town welcomes his guests.

And the conversation goes thus:

King Soko: To what do I owe your visit oh ye men of Sinai?

Ijogu: *" Your Majesty, we came all they way from our land to receive your blessing as you have blessed others."*

Nwaeke: *"Ye ...yee...yes , your Majesty, bless us."*

King Soko: *"O ye men of Sinai, What shall I give unto thee? I have nothing, but what I have I shall offer you, please accept it with all your heart. "*

The King gave them loaves of bread. And they left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
||Episode 3

On their way home, Nwaeke was very angry that he wanted to throw away the bread , but Ijogu collected the bread from him and kept them inside his "Ghana must go " bag.

Nwaeke left him on the way and went home very angry.

Ijogu, on getting home, he opened the bag... Alas!!!��� It was filled with gold, silver, riches, etc....

Nwaeke could have been blessed also, but out of Anger and Impatience he gave away his possession......

I pray for somebody reading this story..... You shall not give away you possession in the name of Jesus..... Amen...

*Lesson: [ Proverbs 14:29]
Whoever is patient has great understanding,
but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.

1 Like

Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by larrysiku20(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by damoore(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Quite Interesting, I hope it's not copied
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by ayterajah(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2018
nice one.... keep it up
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by fk001(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Since they are brother's they will share the Gold and silver na......
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by Yoclan: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:
Since they are brother's they will share the Gold and silver na......

Nigeria brothers for DAT matter Ooooo�����
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by rickymayne(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Which kain story be dis...dem suppose kill that king...what if them chop the bread nko?...
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by rickymayne(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Na buhari cause am...if economy good,dem no go dey find bread ka kiri
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by azodo1991(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
beautiful and inspiring.. God Bless you
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by Achillesdam500(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why the king self go put their blessings inside bread when it's not sardine or geisha grin grin grin
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by Achillesdam500(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
It's painful we Nigerians don't pay attention to what Is beneficial to our personal development
This story has been pushed to FP for the past couple hours and yet the views and the comments under it made it look like it was just posted..
Instead we derail threads about Davido.. Bbnaija and all other sorts
I hail this country
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by encryptjay(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Achillesdam500:
It's painful we Nigerians don't pay attention to what Is beneficial to our personal development
This story has been pushed to FP for the past couple hours and yet the views and the comments under it made it look like it was just posted..
Instead we derail threads about Davido.. Bbnaija and all other sorts
I hail this country
Sad, I've checked the thread multiple times hoping to see positive contributions but none. Just BB naija and irrelevant topics get attention.
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by Achillesdam500(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
encryptjay:

Sad, I've checked the thread multiple times hoping to see positive contributions but none. Just BB naija and irrelevant topics get attention.
It's unfortunate
Re: Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy by Yoclan: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
My new story is loading guys..... Very interesting

(1) (Reply)

So Not Love - Complete Episodes / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / The Nightlies (Bennett)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.