Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

#bbnaija2018: My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2018: My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex (361 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2018: My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by eliysammy: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
During a question and answer session with Bam Bam and Cee C today,Alex gave an insight into her feelings for Leo.

According to her, she would be so hurt if she gets out and realises Leo played her.

According to her, she really feels he genuinely cares about her but admits she could be wrong.

According to her, if she gets out,and realises he lid to her,she would express her hurt and not keep it in. Read full story at
https://entryloaded.com.ng/2018/03/23/bbnaija2018-biggest-regret-crying-leo-evicted-alex/
Re: #bbnaija2018: My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Awon BBN people, supper is ready
Re: #bbnaija2018: My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by eliysammy: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yessss
Re: #bbnaija2018: My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by thanki410(m): 3:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Cry that have been cried cannot be uncried
check signature and free big bro. Naija

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shares Makeup Free Face / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged? / Tyga & Son King Cairo Sued Over Unpaid Rend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.