Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React (64447 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Elnino4ladies: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2018
Lol @preek no get shoulder
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Africanbest(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2018
IamJix:

H FOR HOME SERVICE
Jix is another name for sperm There iamjix mean IamSPERM
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by bjayx: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Africanbest:

Bjay for Mouth Action
U r mouthed! smiley

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Africanbest:

Jix is another name for sperm There amjix mean IamSPERM

LOL
what do you mean?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Good lesson for ladies that has refused to be flexible..instead being rigid like isi ji.abu m kpomgam.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by GMBuhariNG(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Diso60090(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2018
i know the original one will take place later behind closeup
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by vRendoh(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2018
pussyeater:

What does it look like? Amebo grin

Wetin you dey see so? grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Gistforme(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2018
pinnket:
angry

The hubby is a weakling... I knew it since the day he started carrying olajumoke's handbag along with their baby, while Olajumoke herself walks freely in front of him.. Now she's opening the whole NUNU to her personal trainer all in the name of fitness...

I can bet my left balls that this girl is now a public meat.... Date/Marry a model at your own peril..!!
mr observa yanyanyanyanyan, see ur mouth like open leg, as if u dey there whn den dey 4k her maybe sme1 cannot streach in leg in peace again
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2018
omocalabar:
Reactions on the wrong issues...lazy youths, yet una want mantle of leadership to fall on u on a platter of gold

Well said
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2018
see gym

see person wey dey train ..looking line side boo

see the fuvked excercise

see what they are wearing to excersise

what exactly is stretching her legs going to do

trainer looks really excited

It's not everything Naija ppl see they must replicate n replicate in a bad way..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by blackboy(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2018
oyb:
Hmm personal trainer in sandals, shirt and trousers?
I too was wondering. Which kian trainer be this?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by agbonkamen(f): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2018
That man looks like her husband
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Water101(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2018
angry some help is just to shatter a persons life,it is not every that is acceptable,some that a calling the husband names,if these same man had refuse the help,fame,modeling giving to his wife now the same will call him an enemy of progress,he doesn't want his wife to be rich than him bla!bla!bla. Am certain that their marriage won't be as it use to be b4,now that she is expose to alot of things her husband are marriage is in trouble.what baffles me is that ty bello choose to help the lady and do nothing for the man,learnt she is getting an education, after that if the husband is still not educated he would now be below her standard.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by abiolamitodun(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2018
this gets me thinking of a kind of position...u know?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2018
pinnket:
angry

The hubby is a weakling... I knew it since the day he started carrying olajumoke's handbag along with their baby, while Olajumoke herself walks freely in front of him.. Now she's opening the whole NUNU to her personal trainer all in the name of fitness...

I can bet my left balls that this girl is now a public meat.... Date/Marry a model at your own peril..!!
Baba this your comment get as e be oooo.. No be every woman dey do like that oooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by efeski(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2018
lol Reminds me of Michael De Santa's wife in GTA V and her yoga trainer
positions toh bad
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by umuna(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2018
FruitCakes:
As long as her hubby doesn't mind.

Na so e dey start small small
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Well This Is A Pussy Training Session..The Babe Is Apparently Training Her Pussy To Take On Different Dicks.,.Marry A Model Or Hip Hop Musician At Ur Own Risk.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by andyanders: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2018
What most of you guys don't know is that most of these trainers are gay and don't have feelings for the opposite sex.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Kingzra1(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2018
FruitCakes:
hw will he ...we all are Nigerians
u knw, I knw, d husband nose grin
FruitCakes:
hw will he ...we all are Nigerians
u knw, I knw, d husband nose
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by maxti: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2018
pussyeater:

What does it look like? Amebo grin

Senior Amebo. check the guys outfit�
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by akmath: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Africanbest:
I no just wan talk because the last time I talk my like plenty pass people jamb score
Sorry to disappoint you this time...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by thunderbabs: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2018
See dem... Jealousy everywhere
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2018
lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Expsbterror(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmmm I training session and no canvas or training kits? Issorai she should put the other leg on his other shoulder. The position go now balance well.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by RealMillennial(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2018
Is she auditioning for an adult movie? Training get types sha...
U can't trust these folks, people!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by HoodBillionaire: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
ugly bleaching lady
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Trexnemesis(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
She just dey fine more and more everyday.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React by Organizer111222(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Personal trainer wearing shirt and sandals... stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta Weds Lizzie Berry (Photos) / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.