Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (63361 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dozing Off At Work (Photo) / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Africanbest(m): 2:50am On Mar 24, 2018
All we have heard has been "BRING YOUR KIDS TO WORK" but OBO uploaded a picture of himself and "Chioma my flora" with the caption "bring bae to work" on his 30billion tour ahead in Senegal.

But who got hit with the arrows from fans? Well its Cuppy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgr9GOlFfwh/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by mumureloaded(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2018
I need that girl phone number. she must take me to that man that did the science for her.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by kinzation(m): 3:34am On Mar 24, 2018
as in eh d otumopo dey work diegrin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by GraGra247(m): 5:00am On Mar 24, 2018
He just wants to get an igbo girl pregnant in addition to his "arsenal" of babymamas.

Next will be an Hausa girl, a Ghananian, a white lady?

Men and their inborn nagging quest and desire to sexually explore with diversity and variety.

The secret singular cause of infidelity that no one talks about.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Africanbest(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2018
GraGra247:
He just wants to get an igbo girl pregnant in addition to his "arsenal" of babymamas.

Men and their inborn nagging quest and desire to sexually explore with diversity and variety.

Abegi leave story for the gods, when him arrange belle give other belly-mamas you see am dey flaunt dem like dis?
Abeg Chioma and her mother na SCIENCE STUDENTS, they mix the experiment for him food well

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Africanbest(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2018
mumureloaded:
I need that girl phone number. she must take me to that man that did the science for her.

Bros which girl you wan tie na

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2018
so sweet angry
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by jayson87: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2018
mumureloaded:
Please when you get it, I want to give my sister to use it to catch DANGOTE. Because that African science solution wey this girl get, they work well well

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by clerkent(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2018
We the igbos always represent wether on beauty or school.we got it all.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Guapismo: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2018
clerkent:

Ode,a baby mama to someone is a good representation of ur tribe?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by starlentboi(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
the nigga is in love......you know true love is the strogest charm ever.. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by bigpicture001: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Davido is only crazy abt her cuz of he tribe nd cuz sh is hard to crack wn it coms to agreeing to get pregnant for him...when sh falls for those,sh would be a goner...it natural,guyz. somehow stick to difficult ladies

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by stag: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
GraGra247:

Na wa for this kind of logic undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
The next news na make Devido start dy shit 4 Toilet make dem Announce am here. ......

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2018
The wasted leftover Babcock olosho

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Oluwambo147(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2018
clerkent:
wetin you dey talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Rizstar: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2018
The potential sacrificial lamb. Enjoy while it last. Una no dey hear word. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Olalan(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Love is sweet when money dey

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Neimar: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
free pussy
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Nwaohafia1: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Davido wants to have root in Igbo land. Igbos are smart and hardworking.

If you think I'm lying....Ask Kalabari people that 95% married Igbo women.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by focus1256: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
sadHow's this a news? ....very soon we will hear Davido goes to toilet to urinate
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by AnodaIT(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
The day this thing go cast eh, bloggers go make money

9 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by mhisbliss(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
He's inlove no doubt, i pray this doesn't hit the rocks

3 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by natedat: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2018
davido .. and asari dokubo look alike.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Blessed200016: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2018
clerkent:
if I tear u slap. So babymama na d tinz for Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2018
mumureloaded:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by akeentech(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Olalan:
Love is sweet when money dey

Some ppl just dey envy these guys
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2018
mumureloaded:
No. I don't think it's any science. I think that gel has what other gels in Davido life don't have. And some people will be saying all pu*sy na same. Na lie o, dem dey taste different.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by deepwater(f): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2018
mumureloaded:
lol
Dare to be an Igbo girl grin
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by clerkent(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Blessed200016:
if I tear u slap. So babymama na d tinz for Igbo
define baby mama for me.
Re: Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) by HMDr: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2018
some girl sabi jazzman too sha

fashion just got it latest boom believe me you will be flabbergasted by this new one
hit the link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn0j9jDUnj/

don't forget to like, and follow the liked sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.