Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (38298 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by sabidey: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
Ladies Why Do You Chose To Make Us Feel This Bad Na?!
I'm So Sad And Frustrated right now....
this should inspire you to do more to be successful.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Martinez19(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Treasure17:

You nailed it honestly. When you have the money and well established, then relationship will be more interesting cause these days no damsel want to roll with e go beta..Is Like embarking on suicide mission when there is no money with fluctuating relationship.
Thanks. People who say "e go beta," "it's in God's hand" are fooling themselves. No one has the ability to see the future. People should stop fooling themselves. I know that girls these days are greedy and materialistic but whether they are or not, it won't change the fact that one shouldn't marry if one doesn't have money or is established.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Oh please since when did one woman’s actions count for all women.

The bitterness is what we are not attracted to a lot of guys when they see money throw their home training out of the window. How you speak about women reflects how you feel about your own mother if your not going to respect us abeg date your fellow man!
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up!
E pain you reach lol
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
Thanks. People who say "e go beta," "it's in God's hand" are fooling themselves. No one has the ability to see the future. People should stop fooling themselves. I know that girls these days are greedy and materialistic but whether they are or not, it won't change the fact that one shouldn't marry if one doesn't have money or is established.

If your still waiting for money to treat a woman well then you will be waiting till your old and grey your mates are finding soulmates in imperfect people putting their home together even building business. Ask God to give you the wisdom to choose the right person every other thing is secondary that’s why the Bible didn’t focus on Just riches alone

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
You mean ex girlfriend
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Honestagbons(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
i know. and how is stalking gona help him?
the pain of love is healed by loving again. not by stalking exes
All I no,there always been a choice in life,cos life is beautiful,tomorrow is greater than today,LOVE IS ALL WE NEED.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
noone is talking age.dont be so simple. thats why you always fail to move on. you and your ilk. i mean Upgrade too. whats stoppping you??
Coming frm a dweb ?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
only a loser will get hurt feelings like this.
whats stopping you from moving on and getting a pretty young girl that you have to stalk your EX. move on buddy.

He must have spent his life savings on d bitch angry
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Ojuororun(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
SOME WOMEN ARE WISE, WHILE SOME ARE OTHERWISE...cheesy WAITIN POOR MAN GO DO IF A YAHOO BOY SNACHED YOUR BABE .....ALAGBARA GBA IYAWO OLE....grin
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
purem:
IN MY OWN CASE MY BAE IS FVCKIN ANOTHER NIGGA BECAUSE I HAVE A SHOrT DIICK

ASWEAR THIS HAS REALLY MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF

am serious o guys it's not a joke

And she's still claiming she loves me and denied fvckin another guy

Go to youtube.com
Type....HOW TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS WITH FOOD
FOollow the instructions religiously, u will be fine
But while adhering to the advice, avoid sex for that period
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
solasoulmusic:

If your still waiting for money to treat a woman well then you will be waiting till your old and grey your mates are finding soulmates in imperfect people putting their home together even building business. Ask God to give you the wisdom to choose the right person every other thing is secondary that’s why the Bible didn’t focus on Just riches alone
Thank you
Now where is that dweb cone and see what maturity is .
U can B 25 and ha e the maturity of a 60 year old if U r that kinda person who ooze such personality
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Martinez19(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Mister man don't misinterpret me. Treating a woman right is different from forming a relationship and getting married. Relationship and marriage is a serious journey. It's better not to marry than to get married in poverty and give birth to children in suffering. Besides, I wasn't talking about whether the soulmate is perfect or not. Lastly, the bible is fiction, one shouldn't depend on the bible except one wishes to kid oneself.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by sholajigga(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:

Ogbeni, the pussy was never yours. It was just your time, let another person enjoy it too.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by zeb04(f): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
eezeribe:

Even if you are Dangote,they will still leave you and follow Jeff Bezos...
It's not about you or the rich guy...
It's about their natural inclination to prostitution(love or sex for financial benefits)
talking about your mother abi
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Cadec007(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
zeb04:
haba!!!!!!
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

Coming frm a dweb ?
are you going to give OP your own opinion or attack me?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Crixina(f): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:
grin I can imagine. See it as a testimony bro, believe me it's better this way. Hustle hard and a better girl will come your way.
one of my best scenes there.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
JustAboyy:
sent you a pm please.
Is it Crytopia?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
let this be your motivation to make it in life and you'll watch them run back. you'll laugh at how the rich guys use them and dump them. by then you'll be surrounded by younger fresher ones who those old rich guys will still want to drag with u after the ones who broke your heart have expired.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
are you going to give OP your own opinion or attack me?
Attack ? Realy ?
I'm way 2 busy for that . .telling op to move on citing hustle as a way out is taking the biscuit .
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by jeronimo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Crixina:
one of my best scenes there.
Hmmm. Someone is a GOT fan
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
OneSentence:

let this be your motivation to make it in life and you'll watch them run back. you'll laugh at how the rich guys use them and dump them. by then you'll be surrounded by younger fresher ones who those old rich guys will still want to drag with u after the ones who broke your heart have expired.
How about if the ladies in his circle at that time are rich ones as well what does he do ?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by agarawu23(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
There is nothing painful there to guys thinking straight. Even if u are rich, she will still dump your ass for another rich dude when things aren't cool with u again.

bitches in that category should be scraped asap.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Badtman(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
purem:

Let's chat bro and discuss on how to get your dick lager
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

Attack ? Realy ?
I'm way 2 busy for that . .telling op to move on citing hustle as a way out is taking the biscuit .
if you were too busy for anything you wouldnt be talking to me. so you not too busy for anything.
how about we discuss why you felt the need to address me as a 'dweb'

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
r u bbn Nina's boyfriend Collinz?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
zeb04:
Hmmm there was no justification for your responce though unless there was an history btw U two . His Mum should not habe come into the equation .
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by blowedfish: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
I assume you meant exgirlfriend. I would be very upset if the guy is poorer than me. Nothing wrong with her upgrading her status.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Omotaday(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
purem:

With your short dick, you can still Bleep her good. Maybe she left because you are too lazy on bed.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Delivar(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
I always tell people not to marry or seek a relationship until they have money and are well established but people won't listen. Real life is different from the telenovellas and Disney cartoons we watch. Not having money and being established will lead to hardship as both couples struggle to cope, even worse is when there is a child. Do you think is okay to bring a child into a suffering environment? Wake up. Marriage is not for everyone and it's not do or die.
Unfortunately not everyone will have money cos the world now over populated for that to happen. So what do you suggest should be done if someone doesn't have money?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
if you were too busy for anything you wouldnt be talking to me. so you not too busy for anything.
how about we discuss why you felt the need to address me as a 'dweb'
When a person start telling others the know nothing about as failure , they are same as a* dweb *.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.