Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London (28615 Views)

Little Divas In African Wax Print / Check Out Luxury “ankara Prints”, “african Prints”,”african Wax Prints” “hollan / I’m Looking For Where To Get Baroque Material In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2018
gypsey:
No shop in America sells a bottle of coke for $2:50. not even in Night clubs or KFC or macdonalds.

1 litre of coke in wal mart can not be more than $1 or 99 cents.

I fenow ooogringrin;Dar just
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Mboi: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2018
fiizznation:
lol... Anyway if you are serious, and if the business will be profitable and legit, why not
It's the kolanut business na, let your friend connect us let's be supplying him or give us the contact. Am seriously serious o
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by favourbaby: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2018
S3ttingz:
Oga nigerian coke is different from those ones oooo

Is theirs a blood tonic or supplement?
Sugar na sugar joor!
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by jeronimo(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2018
seguno2:

Since when did Hollandis ankara start being made in Nigeria?
You should find out about things before you say what you don’t know.

https://shop.vlisco.com/en/catalog/wax-hollandais/

https://www.vlisco.com/about/about-vlisco/

Thanks Mr know-it-all. I do know it's not as expensive as these in balogun market. And it was referred to as "premium Nigerian prints"
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by seguno2: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:
Thanks Mr know-it-all. I do know it's not as expensive as these in balogun market. And it was referred to as "premium Nigerian prints"

Did you read the links that I provided
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by shumuel(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2018
seguno2:

Export to London, ankara that is made in Netherlands

https://www.vlisco.com/about/about-vlisco/

Are you joking or you are a joker? grin

Lol grin with this your mentality i would be surprised if you can succeed in business,, have you ever heard of ''Selling ice to the Eskimos'' i have no business if it's even the owner of the store that is producing the ankara, all i know is i want to export and make my money; that is how a business man thinks.

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by jeronimo(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2018
seguno2:

Did you read the links that I provided

No thanks, Being the encyclopedia of knowledge that you are I'll take your word for it.
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by DavidEsq(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
purem:
That's how some people become millionaire

Am just praying that my goal to start working in a ship to come through

Just imagine how much a stick of igbo that I use to by N50 from waheedi will cost in those areas

Na to just buy like N500 own and put am inside my shoes go sell am 4 da side

Werey am talking about marijuana

Abi u think say e dey any other place aside Africa?

E b like say u never know how all this oyinbos Tay like to dey smoke am

Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by seguno2: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2018
shumuel:
Lol grin with this your mentality i would be surprised if you can succeed in business,, have you ever heard of ''Selling ice to the Eskimos'' i have no business if it's even the owner of the store that is producing the ankara, all i know is i want to export and make my money; that is how a business man thinks.

You obviously think that oyinbos are mentally lazy like Africans, not so?
Why do you think that we are importing and flexing with ankara that is made in Holland?
The joke is on you bro. grin
By the way, how many billions have you made with your business mentality? grin cheesy
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Oduwils222:

Come and show me some good notes combo on bass guitar
Oga mi.. Me loyal oooo.. Wetin small boy like me sabi whr men Dey.. Anytin cool jazz groove combo for ur boy? Mk I tk busy dis wknd.. One groove from u,Na one yr rehearsal b dat...
Jus bless ma life wt one pentatonic scale groove and one jazz groove and ma life will Neva remain d same SIRE....
I look up to u � master

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by fiizznation: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mboi:

It's the kolanut business na, let your friend connect us let's be supplying him or give us the contact. Am seriously serious o
oh sorry... but he already has suppliers. And is not like he is into the business 100%. He just happens to get some kolanuts(not in large quantity) to sell in some of these middle-eastern countries anytime he gets the opportunity to go there.

Sorry if you are disappointed with my reply
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Mboi: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
fiizznation:
oh sorry... but he already has suppliers. And is not like he is into the business 100%. He just happens to get some kolanuts(not in large quantity) to sell in some of these middle-eastern countries anytime he gets the opportunity to go there.

Sorry if you are disappointed with my reply
Oh, ok. No wahala. Cheers man..
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Oduwils222(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
cutefergiee:

Oga mi.. Me loyal oooo.. Wetin small boy like me sabi whr men Dey.. Anytin cool jazz groove combo for ur boy? Mk I tk busy dis wknd.. One groove from u,Na one yr rehearsal b dat...
Jus bless ma life wt one pentatonic scale groove and one jazz groove and ma life will Neva remain d same SIRE....
I look up to u � master
You don yab me finish? No worry i go soon grow up and when i grow up i will knw how to play bass. Lwkmd!
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Oduwils222:

You don yab me finish? No worry i go soon grow up and when i grow up i will knw how to play bass. Lwkmd!
If you Neva grow up den ma mama and papa Neva toast denselves sef.. Ma journey still far from holding ordinary feeding bottle talkless of the guitar boss....
Me Wey jus start to knw Whr Doh dey... I Neva find Reh sef..

Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Oduwils222(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
cutefergiee:

If you Neva grow up den ma mama and papa Neva toast denselves sef.. Ma journey still far from holding ordinary feeding bottle talkless of the guitar boss....
Me Wey jus start to knw Whr Doh dey... I Neva find Reh sef..
Oh Laud! U funny over 4.5. Since u no wan teach me no p nah.
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by Rebuke: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Things are very cheap in Nigeria. The bottle of coke you buy for 70 naira goes for $2.50 (900 naira)in many places in America. At times, I wonder if the exchange rate is not inflated by those oyinbos. angry

Forget that one o. The difference is in d quality. See, even coke in Ghana here looks thicker dan ours here. Aint kidding here, I am very serious.
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by GrowYourSales(m): 5:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Trying to find Ankara styles pictures check this out Ankara Styles Pictures (270+ Unique Ankara Styles) <= CLICK HERE
Re: See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London by RuggedSniper: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
fiizznation:
Once it gets to London, it automatically becomes "foreign".. The London, Holland, Japan, France wax that are usually sold at exuberant prices in Nigeria are usually very very cheap in there respective countries. A piece of Kolanut that is not sold beyond 100naira in Nigeria, but a friend of mine use too sell a piece of it at 1500naira in dubai...

Opportunities can be found in almost everywhere. If you are smart enough, you will see how you will make cool money from where you never even expected.
^^^#WORD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Hairstyles In Nigeria 2019 - Weavon Braids Online / 7x Faster Rapid Hair Growth With El-glittas Hair Wonder Natural Oil! / what do you think of Low Cuts on women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.