Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (54168 Views)

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by pedrilo: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Majority of d guys supporting him hav not sent 10k to their mums for the past 1month but dem dey feed one babe for corner. In asari's voice: U be mumu man

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by samsono30: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
See this one ooo, have you ever given your mother money before? you come here to want to advise ur uncles on social media, I now see that is a genetic problem. No wonder your father sacked those innocent women because he lack respect for women. Only God knows how he treats your mother and if am not mistaking both your speech and your fathers action to his staff have really define the Adenugas well. guy give ursef brain ooo.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nnocliffs: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
I wonder why most men are stupid and senseless.. They prefer spending on side chick than their mother or wife. Assholes

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by BabbanBura(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What does this unmarried old fool know about relationship matters

I only pity ya poosy, lazy ass leach. Same goes for the gals liking your response. You want a guy to neglect his mother over you, a prostitute that will drop his ass for a higher bidder tomorrow abi? God will make your sons to be just like this your dream guy, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by jaytime(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fact. Many girls will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Reelmii: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....
I concur, let him go and advice his father small

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
He's talking sense.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tolams16(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=sirusX post=66116046][/quote]
Lol....
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tolams16(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stallion93:
The guy no dey Nairaland Oga sir, Take your poverty inspired advice go Okrika market
Funny, cos I don't know, whr or wat okrika market is. But I guess u do, or u even probably work there, so why don't u do me a favor and pass d message across to ur ppl.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tolams16(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

you don't understand his message stop saying trash. a broke person is someone who doesn't have more than 100k in his/her account
Criously bro am trying to make sense of wat u re trying to say, but its unfortunate there is absolutely no sense to wat u re saying. We re speaking English please, not urhobo.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tolams16(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=sirusX post=66116046][/quote]
Lol....na d last guy wey try come beat me for my awse be dat, see how he ended. Lmao
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Afamed: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Slay Queens will never be happy with the message.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Afamed: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
jaytime:
Fact. Many girls will not like this.
plenty of them are already attacking the message and the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by gretblue: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
mechanics:
He's talking sense.
The Slay Queens will never agree with that.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
what he knows is what he said. Say what u no(that is if u no anything @ all)so that we can b enlightened
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by omojesu202(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....

forget the messenger, consider the message.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by directorXixXICK(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
achiever12:

This is how most people express their thoughtlessness and stupidity. They will throw away the message and attack the messenger, not knowing that they are making a fool of themselves

This shows how stupid you are comprehending simple sentences....i didn't throw off the message,I only said I doubt him doing it
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Henri8: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by zomby(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:

Abeg, make way and go kill yourself
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by zudozz: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
this guy to think like this..kudos to his parents.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by achiever12: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:

This shows how stupid you are comprehending simple sentences....i didn't throw off the message,I only said I doubt him doing it

The stupidity of some idiots here is beyond the ordinary. It goes deeper into their routes. A little burrow into their father's life will show how demented their parents; no wonder they are unrepentant dumb soul
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by armpit: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
I guess it isn't only their network that is slow...... angry
you mean his brain is slow too?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by directorXixXICK(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
achiever12:

The stupidity of some idiots here is beyond the ordinary. It goes deeper into their routes. A little burrow into their father's life will show how demented their parents; no wonder they are unrepentant dumb soul

The last time I checked my dictionary sir, routes meant track way but I don't know if they changed it oooooo..... So am left to wonder how it correlate with your foolish write up
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Offpoint: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
thunderbabs:

But why? You dey Dapchi, Paddy dey Lagos.... You dey talk offpoint
guy wetin be my own with the matter wey you dey mention me put naw?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by thunderbabs: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Offpoint:

guy wetin be my own with the matter wey you dey mention put naw?

Lol.... Da was a coincidence grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Offpoint: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
thunderbabs:

Lol.... Da was a coincidence grin
gringrin Bekiaful o... no let my name inter coco-incidence again ogrin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by thunderbabs: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin Bekiaful o... no let my name inter coco-incidence again ogrin

Well understood cheesy
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by illegalking: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Guy if everyone be like me u no go go school bdat oo.. cuz i hate Zobo with passion grin grin grin
Atiku2019:
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by vikstandon(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
BABA YOUR HEAD DEY THERE... I ACTUALLY TOOK THAT NEW YEAR RESOLVE.

My FIRST GF has to take the first bite and bite deep...before giving to my side chick.

Mama You be my Lovi Lovi...The side chicks has gone lazy and smoking on ganja weed, and blowing up the ozone layer...Funniest part of it, some still hold back the rain from falling... Because of Bisi-Nkechi-Aisha there is drought everywhere.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by mechanics(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
gretblue:
The Slay Queens will never agree with that.
hahahahah, that's right.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Bernice4ozodo(f): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
married young fool

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by poseidon12: 1:24am On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:

I guess you are one of the 'tax collectors'. So I don't expect you will be happy with his good advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.