Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis (4914 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
juju kwa? Ha!

Well, how we depend on science in this generation, our fore fathers depended on their own 'science.'
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

No need to monitor your fertile days when you take birth control as there are none, that's the purpose of these pills.
The monitoring of fertility is for those who do not use birth control.
Hmmmm, makes sense.

The only thing they need to do is to remember the first day of their menstruation and then do some very simple Maths. There are even calculators online designed to do the counting for this purpose. It's easy, really, but not 100% safe as no birth control method is.
Well that's not my headache, I leave the calculation to those of them that care about it. Me I just wanna fvck and all I do is ask "should I cùm in you?"

If the answer is "please don't" or "yes please", that is all the information I need to make an informed decision.

Why you dodging the question? You married now? grin I hear married men are healthier. cheesy
Married ke. I dey come, almost there. grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

Well that seems like a lot of work for most of these women, almost as if they can't be bothered. Swallowing pills incessantly doesn't make it easy for them to monitor their fertile days as it also messes up and moves the cycle around.

I can count the number of women I know personally inside ten fingers who know their fertile days each month to near accuracy. Tested with a seal of approval BTW grin

Can't you look and throway face?

Again, a number of women don't have regular cycles so they can't monitor. And the issue with pills is that a lot of women especially single do not go to their gynaecologist to test themselves and buy pills off the counter.

I know that there are some pills that prevent pregnancies and will still not 'really' change the composition of the brain.

Truly, there are some terrible pills created to destroy women's wombs and minds as per the 'grand' conspiracy.

@Bold: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Send her account number to me.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

Hmmmm, makes sense.

As usual. grin

Well that's not my headache, I leave the calculation to those of them that care about it. Me I just wanna fvck and all I do is ask "should I cùm in you?"

If the answer is "please don't" or "yes please", that is all the information I need to make an informed decision.

I don't believe you and that's a compliment.

Married ke. I dey come, almost there. grin

Come on, at your age ou should be marrying your third wife. grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

As usual. grin

You don't use BC?
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

You don't use BC?

No. I count. It has never failed me. But since many people read the threads here, I repeat, it is risky.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

By unbiased I'm assuming you mean not written by a man(with no PhD) in a personal-opinion article.

Okay this one is by a woman:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/scientists-hormonal-contraceptives-may-alter-behavior-widespread-use-could

And this, from a medical journal:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15236788/

There's a lot more on the web, biased and unbiased... Filter as your spirit leads.

Ok checked the first one out.

What options are they putting on the table? I am discussing in marriage, girls on the pill is crazily out of it. Trying to pull the plug on what currently exists without an alternative would not work.

I am thinking of women getting married, having their kids all at once and the husbands do vasectomy.... that way, pills are out of it and they can enjoy a beautiful sex life. I don't like the idea of condoms for married couple either.

Cc: Mindfulness.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

No. I count. It has never failed me. But since many people read the threads here, I repeat, it is risky.

Hmmmm, mama ni yen cheesy smiley
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

What options are they putting on the table? I am discussing in marriage, girls on the pill is crazily out of it. Trying to pull the plug on what currently exists without an alternative would not work.

I am thinking of women getting married, having their kids all at once and the husbands do vasectomy.... that way, pills are out of it and they can enjoy a beautiful sex life. I don't like the idea of condoms for married couple either.

I have said my own. It has worked out for me so far and I know it has also worked out for my parents. My own mother instructed me not to take any hormones and do the counting. Having said that, she also said abortion is a sin that will take you to hell so in case there is a surprise, you will have the baby grin I have not had any unwanted pregnancies ever but as I said, I have a very regular cycle and I even feel the ovulation. The man has to play his role too, he must know how to pull out on time on some days.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Hmmmm, mama ni yen cheesy smiley

cheesysmiley
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Again, a number of women don't have regular cycles so they can't monitor. And the issue with pills is that a lot of women especially single do not go to their gynaecologist to test themselves and buy pills off the counter.

I know that there are some pills that prevent pregnancies and will still not 'really' change the composition of the brain.

Truly, there are some terrible pills created to destroy women's wombs and minds as per the 'grand' conspiracy.

@Bold: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Send her account number to me.
The idea is not just about taking the pills on occasion, but consistent use. I know someone from this same forum who was perpetually on the patch and always irritable, ready to blow a gasket over any little thing. grin

These things are bound to affect a woman's psychological state if abused owing to the fact that the chemicals present in them are hormonal, artificial hormones (mostly estrogen), which is how they work in the first place. It's the same reason why men on steroids are on average more aggressive than what is considered normal.

It's not just about birth control pills, and certainly not a study orchestrated against women. grin

Send that money into my akant instead, I will give her from it. I'm the head dammit.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

I have said my own. It has worked out for me so far and I know it has also worked out for my parents. My own mother instructed me not to take any hormones and do the counting. Having said that, she also said abortion is a sin that will take you to hell so in case there is a surprise, you will have the baby grin I have not had any unwanted pregnancies ever but as I said, I have a very regular cycle and I even feel the ovulation. The man has to play his role too, he must know how to pull out on time on some days.

True, it takes the both of them to work at it.

Your answers here are insightful as always.

2 Likes

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

The idea is not just about taking the pills on occasion, but consistent use. I know someone from this same forum who was perpetually on the patch and always irritable, ready to blow a gasket over any little thing. grin

These things are bound to affect a woman's psychological state if abused owing to the fact that the chemicals present in them are hormonal, artificial hormones (mostly estrogen), which is how they work in the first place. It's the same reason why men on steroids are on average more aggressive than what is considered normal.

It's not just about birth control pills, and certainly not a study orchestrated against women.grin

Send that money into my akant instead, I will give her from it. I'm the head dammit.

@Bold: tell me something grin

i am talking constant use here also.

Because you are the head, I will give her sef. You should learn to sacrifice joor.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
LeOstrich:

Freecocoa, u still dey?

longest!

This is OK2NV

how nah
Lol, ehen, I know it must be a member of the old gang sounding that way. grin grin

Longest time indeed. I still dey o, I come around sometimes. Just taking life one step at a time.

I see you've had quite a lot going on. So sorry about your marriage, its sad I must say but then I think marriage is overrated walai, still just take heart sha.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

As usual. grin

I am a young boy abeg, don't age me grin

Forever Young.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2018
LeOstrich:

Yes.

We will provide for you and protect you as well.

At the end of the day when you guys are approaching menopause nah that time nah go dey find maga to marry
But that won't work too na, as Infact almost all the men I know(if not all) want their women to contribute money specifically, while also being the 'traditional wife' and quite honestly, it is beyond foolish for any adult to depend on another for everything they need, it never usually ends well for one party.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Well, how we depend on science in this generation, our fore fathers depended on their own 'science.'
Oh! Well, true that, but I can't imagine the juju we all know working like that. grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
Lol, ehen, I know it must be a member of the old gang sounding that way. grin grin

Longest time indeed. I still dey o, I come around sometimes. Just taking life one step at a time.

I see you've had quite a lot going on. So sorry about your marriage, its sad I must say but then I think marriage is overrated walai, still just take heart sha.

Shey you see grin

If not that dem dey use marriage status discriminate in most workplaces in Nigeria, I know some guys that wouldn't have bothered.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by LeOstrich: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
But that won't work too na, as Infact almost all the men I know(if not all) want their women to contribute money specifically, while also being the 'traditional wife' and quite honestly, it is beyond foolish for any adult to depend on another for everything they need, it never usually ends well for one party.

I will provide material and security comfort in exchange for emotional comfort.

It is that simple.

No matter how you want to paint it, the modern world view of what a woman roles are is not compatible with nature's grand design.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Oh ! Well, true that, but then I can't imagine the juju we all know working like that. grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

True, it takes the both of them to work at it.

Your answers here are insightful as always.

Thank you.

What I know about bc pills is that you should not take them for decades but I know many women who have been taking them for years without any side-effects and I also know that they are low-dose today. The trick is to figure out which ones are good for you, there are plenty on the market. Some doctors even prescribe them to women who have a hormonal imbalance or irregular cycles so they can also be used as a corrective. I do not know any women who are aggressive as a result. One of my very closest friends has been taking them for almost 15 years, they improved her skin condition and of course prevented unwanted pregnancies. She is married now with a kid, awaiting the second one. She is the meekest person I have ever known and the pills have not changed it.

Cc: Crackhaus
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

I am a young boy abeg, don't age me grin

Forever Young.

That's the spirit. cool
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

Shey you see grin

If not that dem dey use marriage status discriminate in most workplaces in Nigeria, I know some guys that wouldn't have bothered.
If I hear. angry

Its the women that will not bother jare, after all, marriage kuku favour the men more, I'm yet to see a married woman who doesn't think having kids is their consolation for getting married. All I hear is "my kids are my joy" everywhere, I just tire. cry

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2018
LeOstrich:

I will provide material and security comfort in exchange for emotional comfort.

It is that simple.

No matter how you want to paint it, the modern world view of what a woman roles are is not compatible with nature's grand design.
Its not that simple and you know it.

Why should a woman totally depend on you for materials if she can provide it for herself? And who caters to her own emotional comfort, since all you have to offer is material and security (which can security sef)?

Who was there to decide what nature's grand design is/was? Like these roles(reproduction excluded of course) weren't human designed?

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
If I hear. angry

Its the women that will not bother jare, after all, marriage kuku favour the men more, I'm yet to see a married woman who doesn't think having kids is their consolation for getting married. All I hear is "my kids are my joy" everywhere, I just tire. cry

If she marries the man that genuinely loves her, she will enjoy her marriage.

The challenge is finding the man emotionally stable enough to unconditionally love his wife.

When I talk love, I am not talking of providing.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Thank you.

What I know about bc pills is that you should not take them for decades but I know many women who have been taking them for years without any side-effects and I also know that they are low-dose today. The trick is to figure out which ones are good for you, there are plenty on the market. Some doctors even prescribe them to women who have a hormonal imbalance or irregular cycles so they can also be used as a corrective. I do not know any women who are aggressive as a result. One of my very closest friends has been taking them for almost 15 years, they improved her skin condition and of course prevented unwanted pregnancies. She is married now with a kid, awaiting the second one. She is the meekest person I have ever known and the pills have not changed it.

Cc: Crackhaus

@Bold: on point.

Off the counter for people interested is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh! Well, true that, but I can't imagine the juju we all know working like that. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
Its not that simple and you know it.

Why should a woman totally depend on you for materials if she can provide it for herself? And who caters to her own emotional comfort, since all you have to offer is material and security (which can security sef)?

Who was there to decide what nature's grand design is/was? Like these roles(reproduction excluded of course) weren't human designed?

What I don't get, frankly, is why he opens a thread to vent out his anger instead of looking for like-minded women. There are plenty of women out there who share his traditional values. Live and let live. Everyone is different. Instead of wasting time on NL with women who do not share his mindset, he would have greater opportunities for success searching offline for women with the same mindset. Sometimes I think people come here for the drama.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

If she marries the man that genuinely loves her, she will enjoy her marriage.

The challenge is finding the man emotionally stable enough to unconditionally love his wife.

When I talk love, I am not talking of providing.

The challenge is not to find the one who loves you but the one who loves you and who you love. It is not easy for most people. And even when some find this person, circumstances can make the two go their separate ways. That's life.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Vasec-wetin angry
No snip snip, cut cut or tie tie around me o.

Condoms are still the best bet in my opinion, and for skin surfers like yourself, withdrawal is very effective when mastered.

Note that I am a skin surfer like yourself, I just needed to make a point on the use of condoms as an alternative to pills for the sake of youngins reading.
Or like mindfulness has perfected, knowing how to calculate and monitor the fertile days. At least with this option, everyone gets to feel everything and even sleep off with the plug still connected. Nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

@Bold: tell me something grin

i am talking constant use here also.

Because you are the head, I will give her sef. You should learn to sacrifice joor.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husbands Needs Divorce After 12months Of Pleading And Remorse: Help! / What Should He Do? / Different Used Toys For Your Kids 08029753141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.