Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? (7331 Views)

I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) / I Started A Relationship With My Stepfather, And I’m Not Sure If It Was A Mistak / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Simiano: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:
Am i the only one here that find this story hard to believe.
Bro, no be only u oo
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:
Very possible!
Sadly, cases like this abound these days, only that it's not publicized most often. The girls involved would have been so much threatened that she'll be afraid to sayvit out.
I've read and heard similar things like this.

@op, The girl should try and confide in someone very close, a neighbour maybe, that can monitor him and get that evidence.

In the meantime, I think your dad is a slow person. He ought not to take such report lightly, still telling you to get an evidence first. Which kind of dad is that? angry

@predmine20 *post modified*
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Burgerlomo: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
get your camera phone and video record the act. but make sure you keep it at a distance so he won't find out. i hope this helps?

Good advice cool

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Painkila: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Whenever he forces you to suck his dick,just bite it off and present it to your real dad as evidence.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by charlito94(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
predmine20:
Am dying in silence. Am 17 years old and my step dad has been sleeping with me.

On several occassions I have told my mum but she will flog me and say I watch too many movies, I have also tried to tell my real daddy each time I go visiting but when he confronts my mum about it,she will fight him and call him a Bad man.

My dad has gone as far as filing for my full custody but they are still in court. My dad asked me to get evidence but I don't know how to. Please how do I get evidence to give my dad?

My step daddy is very powerful and when he is on top of me I can't move. I will just be shouting and he will use a pillow to cover my mouth.

At times he will force me to lick his private part and if I refuse he will beat me up, Sometimes he also licks my private part and put his fingers inside me.

I don't like it because it is very painful and I feel pain each time I urinate.

Please I need evidence but how do I go about it?

Source:www.naijaparents.com
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Fidelismaria: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmm

Who forces 'head' on som1

Why not just bite his balls off or penis cap

Nawa oooo
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by mickybeejay(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
how does talk on the internet stop rape at home?
for every crime GO TO THE POLICE. otherwise you gona stay till one day you cant take it anymore then you gona kill your abuser THEN the police gona come for you. go the police.
Come on stop doing as if you are not a Nigerian.....Do you think the police would believe her words against her mum and step dad words, or the same police that corruption had eaten so deep in their system that makes the powers that be always right. If you think you don't have anyway to help why not just help yourself by just observing instead of ranting around.
As for op, I think you should follow shedrack77 advice and after that look for a way to get in touch with any organization that fight for people like you on cases like this.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by ubunja(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
mickybeejay:

Come on stop doing as if you are not a Nigerian.....Do you think the police would believe her words against mum and step dad words, or the same police that corruption had eaten so deep in their that the powers that be are always right. If you think you don't have anyway to help why not just help yourself by just observing instead of ranting around.
As for op, I think you should follow shedrack77 advice and after that look for a way to get in touch with any organization that fight for people like you on cases like this.
its not about ranting. if it was a rant you wouldnt have responded. you see the points im raising as valid thats why you took the time to address them. lets be open even to people who hold views that piss us off. NL is a forum. lets talk. we dont have to agree.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:
message us even.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Simiano:

Bro, no be only u oo
People like you shouldn't be involve in forums like this because you will never ever believe what will even help you.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mcy56:

Very possible!
Sadly, cases like this abound these days, only that it's not publicized most often. The girls involved would have been so much threatened that she'll be afraid to sayvit out.
I've read and heard similar things like this.

@op, try and confide in someone very close that can monitor him and get that evidence.

In the meantime, I think your dad is a slow person. He ought not to take such report lightly, still telling you to get an evidence first. Which kind of dad is that? angry
Mcy56,my dear I am not the person in the post. I just feel like sharing this life touching and sad story here that is why I painstakingly provided the link which you can peruse if you so wish,Thanks.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Simiano: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
predmine20:
People like you shouldn't be involve in forums like this because you will never ever believe what will even help you.
Mr. Man,
I can feel ur pain grin
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by mickybeejay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
its not about ranting. if it was a rant you wouldnt have responded. you see the points im raising as valid thats why you took the time to address them. lets be open even to people who hold views that piss us off. NL is a forum. lets talk. we dont have to agree.
Everybody is entitled to air his/her opinion but you shouldn't let your opinion of things mar someone cus you never can tell the emotional state the person was.....Her coming out to say it is not an easy job bro, so u should appreciate that

1 Like

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by omojesu202(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2018
Cadec007:
that ain't helpful na!!!!
so u believe the story? nawah ooo

1 Like

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by omojesu202(m): 4:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Remimadrid:

I didn't know so many dullards existed here
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by omojesu202(m): 4:55am On Mar 25, 2018
predmine20:
Mcy56,my dear I am not the person in the post. I just feel like sharing this life touching and sad story here that is why I painstakingly provided the link which you can peruse if you so wish,Thanks.

stop sharing everything u read somewhere. use your head... Habah...that story is so fake. Na so them take they scam una.

cooked up touching story.
if you share this kind story next time you no go like Wetin I go do u....
nansense.....
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by ubunja(m): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2018
mickybeejay:

Everybody is entitled to air his/her opinion but you shouldn't let your opinion of things mar someone cus you never can tell the emotional state the person was.....Her coming out to say it is not an easy job bro, so u should appreciate that
dude i said she should go to the police.if you expect me to clap hands for her you're mistaken coz thats never gona happen.

1 Like

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
omojesu202:

stop sharing everything u read somewhere. use your head... Habah...that story is so fake. Na so them take they scam una.

cooked up touching story.
if you share this kind story next time you no go like Wetin I go do u....
nansense.....
omojesu202 what a moniker,the opposite of you.
I will advise you to delete that moniker of yours because you ain't what it symbolise.
I will share another life touching story here,if you like it or not na you sabi.
Come and beat me.mtchew
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Cadec007(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
omojesu202:

so u believe the story? nawah ooo
maybe
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Mcy56(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
predmine20:
omojesu202 what a moniker,the opposite of you.
I will advise you to delete that moniker of yours because you ain't what it symbolise.
I will share another life touching story here,if you like it or not na you sabi.
Come and beat me.mtchew
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by David160(m): 4:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Go to police
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Remimadrid:

very fake
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake story
How is this fake. Just because you can't write down a well constructed sentence to form a post doesn't give you the nerve to insult my intellectual proficiency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity / Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love / If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.