Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! (6573 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / In This Critical Moment, Why Is There No Igbo Politician In Opposition? / Ingenuity Of An Average Igbo Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

hammer6F imhotep Sctests Sctests ZombieTAMER

Please I want you guys to take note of this comment. You people know who this guy is. If this comment doesn't say a lot about my moniker, then nothing will.
You sir are a liar. You opened a thread a few days ago in an attempt to rubbish the reputation of the north. Is it a lie? Now on this thread you claim to be only concerned with Igbo affairs. What are we supposed to make of this? You are a liar and a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F imhotep Sctests Sctests ZombieTAMER
hammer6F you still think am Afonja? So if I don't critic the Yorubas, am Afonja?

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by perez100: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
You called them criminals and thieves and you are saying 'show me where I insulted them'. Where did you get your statistics to jump from average to 90%? Yet, you said no insult. South East has the least federal allocations and no federal presence and most bad roads there are federal roads. You are a fool like Raphael Uwazurike who think insulting his own people to get praise from Igbo enemies. Others cannot insult their tribes without proven statistics. You see how moronic you are. To you, truth must be told even without proven statistics. Fool!
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We knew all these before u.

Pls focus n write articles on how much Tiffnubu, Fashola have stolen I'm the S waste.
You should focus on the topic of discuss and stop calling others from other regions.
OP is 1001% right.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
You are too blunt and too harsh. You are attacking and that's very bad. It's same thing all over the country in every region.
With the structure of Nigeria as at today, nothing you can do.
Igbo have been in the forefront of the fight for restructuring especially recently.
This thread is just like an attack because it the same story in every region.
Probably that is why they are saying you aren't Igbo.
Try and soften the thread, and let your criticism be positive.
I don't know if you are igbo Sha but I hope you are.
When you attack like this,you weaken the tribe.
Every region have same story but you don't see such attack.
We should be clamouring for restructuring. That's the only solution. There is nothing anyone can do, and the earlier you understand that, the better.
The OP is very right and if you like, you can as well question his Igboness.
Ndigbo should wake up and stop thinking through IPOB's prism.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
At the bolded, this is a term usually used by people from other regions to label Igbos. I am beginning to doubt your igboness.
You want people to cooperate with you cause you said your one vote wouldn't help, but you have been very rude and attacking on this thread. Like I said, your criticism isn't constructive.
I am from Australia for saying IPOB miscreants are fools
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Turantula:

Afonja and Igbo matter, Haba!
Oga we gree but leave us alone nah! Face ur own tribe, today you b fulani, yesterday you be yoruba, today you want be Igbo.
Gay Afonja snake!!
Nobody needs the view of a Somali Jew
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
So what is essence of this thread.
Most Igbos on this forum are already upset with you, so who are you reaching out to.
You have started on the wrong foot.
I am not sure we are up-to ten igbo persons commenting on this thread. So who have you reached out to when over 95%of the igbos on this forum have become upset including myself even though I am still commenting. ?
It is upsetting because every Nigerian politician is just the same and you are calling Igbo politicians criminals when others who are worse off haven't called out their own. Tommorow, this thread will become a mockery point. You have succeeded in weakening the tribe.
The other tribes seems to be wiser because they know the truth but won't speak out because they know nothing can be done with the present structure.
To tell you truth, you have reached out to no one especially not Igbo.
Upsetting you and your likes because he said the gospel truth? Jump into the nearest well biko
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Labeling ipob members animals just because they called you afonja is really sad. I hope you know most igbos are sympathetic towards ipob and people from other regions calls every Igbo person ipob?
IPOB miscreants are pigs and idiots.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Samoajoe

Your heart may be in the right place
But your delivery and method were poor

Ekweremadu is a big thief... I went to Esut
And same goes with alot of the politicians from the region....
But you have no right to call ipob names

I want to see you edit some of the things you wrote undecided
No editing here bro, OP hit the nail on its head.
IPOB miscreants are what he described them as
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
You should be smart.

The undesirable element is using Google Translate to write Igbo...

He is mixing up various dialects...just laughable.

No native Igbo speaker writes in this machine-like tone..

There is no flow.
Reply him in Igbo and let us see
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by freshdude99(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
How can a sane person write such about an entire ethnic group?
So pathetic where we heading to in this country!
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
They are always obsessed with us.
It's inborn in them but you know what?
We don't care.

WE ARE IGBOS AND PROUD.

if you are pained,
Go and hug a transformer.

The op is a jobless tout who is looking for attention.

Come and wash my underwears ,at least it's a job.

Idiot.
grin grin
OP stated the obvious and you should go hug a transformer for all we care, you questioning his Igboness because he said the gospel truth can make you hang yourself tonight, please do.

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
perez100:
You called them criminals and thieves and you are saying 'show me where I insulted them'. Where did you get your statistics to jump from average to 90%? Yet, you said no insult. South East has the list federal allocations and no federal presents and most bad roads there are federal roads. You are a fool like Raphael Uwazurike who think insulting his own people to get praise from Igbo enemies. Others cannot insult their tribes without proven statistics. You see how moronic you are. To you, truth must be told even without proven statistics. Fool!
Others can decide not to insult their regional leaders but that shouldn't be our concern, Ndigbo should be ready at anytime to question ours, that's the message of the OP.
We are republicans and must always question every move of our leaders.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Strikethem:
So in your mind, you think he's Yoruba. How does oga dey manage your brain baffles me. I went through the op profile and discovered he's igbo. I am the only Yoruba that posted on the thread and purposely to tell the Mumu like you to use your brain. You should have gone through his post before talking trash. Remember you have kid/s and they will want to gain from you. Don't let people referring them to their mother when outside.
Where did I mention Yoruba in my comment?
Tell me

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Where did I mention Yoruba in my comment?
Tell me
Go through your earlier post he quoted and understand very well, you were implying that the OP isn't Igbo because of his divergent view and it's obvious to everyone on nairaland that anybody who isn't in the same ship with your likes is either afonja or aboki so that guy you quoted was right for assuming what you were up to.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by TheKingdom: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Most Eastern governors ARE rogues, and have turned their nation/region into a militarized camp for the Nigger Area Clique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yyeske:
You should focus on the topic of discuss and stop calling others from other regions.
OP is 1001% right.

We dont care weda he's 22,000% right or wrong.

Let him focus on his Afonja leaders who have stolen Nigeria as while blind n leave easterners who have been working hard to make their wealth.
grin.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yyeske:
OP is 1001% right.

Let him focus on his Afonja leaders who have stolen Nigeria as while blind n leave easterners who have been working hard to make their wealth.
grin.
Strikethem:
So in your mind, you think he's Yoruba. How does oga dey manage your brain baffles me. I went through the op profile and discovered he's igbo. I am the only Yoruba that posted on the thread and purposely to tell the Mumu like you to use your brain. You should have gone through his post before talking trash. Remember you have kid/s and they will want to gain from you. Don't let people referring them to their mother when outside.

Oga chatapp, She didn't say he's Yoruba.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Purehuman:

So do you mean our politicians are saints and shouldn't be chastised?

Pls proceed n chastisize St Tifnubu
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Oh Igbos need to go back to school to learn your pathetic history

Igbo was actively part of 1st republic and cornered all the federal government goodies till 1967 while Yorubas were left with nothing other than regional politics as opposition party to Igbo/HausaFulani government.

In War for 3years with Nigeria, you destroyed everything on your way to the Mid-west and killed as much Nigerians as you can...

The 2nd republic came, Igbo/HausaFulani again forked another alliance which led to Shagari and Alex Ekwueme government.

Igbos and Hausa/Fulani ruled Nigeria from 1979 till 1983 while Yorubas played opposition party again.
Igbos and Northerners cornered all the federal goodies again and left others with nothing.

After this, it was Buhari till Babangida took over to Abacha and Abdusalam

Yorubas only enjoy presidency in 1999 since 1960.

Don’t come here and tell us that rubbish about Igbo developing their region by themselves, far from the truth.

If you have money to develop your region, how come you have not manage to build all the state and federal roads in your region?

Yorubas should be the one saying that they develop their region by themselves without being at federal sphere.

Yorubas only enjoy federal presence cos of Lagos state. Lagos state is the only consolation gift to the Yorubas.

Igbos have enjoyed Nigeria Money than any tribe in Nigeria.

Very long useless post.
Made so sense.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yyeske:
The OP is very right and if you like, you can as well question his Igboness.
Ndigbo should wake up and stop thinking through IPOB's prism.
Pls goan wake up ur fellow Afonja people from slumber n leave us alone.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Others can decide not to insult their regional leaders but that shouldn't be our concern, Ndigbo should be ready at anytime to question ours, that's the message of the OP.
We are republicans and must always question every move of our leaders.

AFONJA pls stop claiming Igbo grin.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Reply him in Igbo and let us see

It doesnt matter whether he replies him or not. The OP isn't Igbo, any thorough bred Igbo can decipher that trash he posted as Igbo language.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
dignity33:
I knew for certain that most Nigeria politician are corrupt but talking about Geopolitical region on corruption igbos remain the lowest among them take it or leave it.

FACT.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Strikethem: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

Oga chatapp, She didn't say he's Yoruba.
Who is this dobosi yesa?
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Strikethem:
Who is this dobosi yesa?

Oga is that English?
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by MrNigeria2018: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Very long useless post.
Made so sense.

If what i wrote up there doesn’t make sense, then the entire Igbo race represent nothing but lies and deception.

You may as well say Biafra war doesn’t make any sense

Why didn't you tell us that i am lying

Since independence, Igbos enjoyed federal presence than any other tribes in Nigeria except Hausa/Fulanis.

You ruled Nigeria with the North from 1960 to 1983=13years in government while Yorubas played opposition party.

Yorubas should be the one beating their chest for making their region what it’s today by themselves. And making their region attractive enough for all foreigners-Igbos and Northerners running to their region to look for business and jobs
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.
As usual, he must be afonja for telling you the gospel truth about Ndigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / APC’s ‘Snatch, Grab And Run’ Agenda Inimical To Democracy — Atiku / Electricity Tariff Hike Will Further Impoverish Nigerians - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.