Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! (6589 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / In This Critical Moment, Why Is There No Igbo Politician In Opposition? / Ingenuity Of An Average Igbo Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls goan wake up ur fellow Afonja people from slumber n leave us alone.
I don't argue with Somali jews please
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

AFONJA pls stop claiming Igbo grin.
Somali Jew, stop disturbing Nigerians here
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It doesnt matter whether he replies him or not. The OP isn't Igbo, any thorough bred Igbo can decipher that trash he posted as Igbo language.
Help him by replying in Igbo
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by shallysgirl: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants are pigs and idiots.
Same to you.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by shallysgirl: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Upsetting you and your likes because he said the gospel truth? Jump into the nearest well biko
Get lost,i have no business with you. Aboki.

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by shallysgirl: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
I am from Australia for saying IPOB miscreants are fools
Who cares aboki. No time..
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

If what i wrote up there doesn’t make sense, then the entire Igbo race represent nothing but lies and deception.

You may as well say Biafra war doesn’t make any sense

Why didn't you tell us that i am lying

Since independence, Igbos enjoyed federal presence than any other tribes in Nigeria except Hausa/Fulanis.

You ruled Nigeria with the North from 1960 to 1983=13years in government while Yorubas played opposition party.

Yorubas should be the one beating their chest for making their region what it’s today by themselves. And making their region attractive enough for all foreigners-Igbos and Northerners running to their region to look for business and jobs

""You ruled Nigeria with the North from 1960 to 1983=13years in government""

And Obasanjo didn't rule Nigeria in between 1960 n 1983

Meanwhile the only Igbo rule in Nigeria lasted for 6 months under Aguiyi Ironsi.

Awusa n Yoruba ruled for the remaining years. Pls stop spreading falsehood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Help him by replying in Igbo

Why should i speak Igbo?
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Somali Jew, stop disturbing Nigerians here

Jews.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
As usual, he must be afonja for telling you the gospel truth about Ndigbo

Goan tell St Tiffnubu the gospel truth. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Goan tell St Tiffnubu the gospel truth. grin cool
After you are done telling Nnamdi kanu that he's a scam and a pig
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
After you are done telling Nnamdi kanu that he's a scam and a pig

Politically, i dont know who Nnamdi kanu is. But I kno thiefnumbu. Pls proceed to him n tell him to stop the looting.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by MrNigeria2018: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""You ruled Nigeria with the North from 1960 to 1983=13years in government""

And Obasanjo didn't rule Nigeria in between 1960 n 1983

Meanwhile the only Igbo rule in Nigeria lasted for 6 months under Aguiyi Ironsi.

Awusa n Yoruba ruled for the remaining years. Pls stop spreading falsehood.

You are a fool like your worthless forefathers

So are Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu And Osidabey, Nwachukwu and other Igbo ministers who formed the government cabinet of 1960 with the Hausa/Fulani and ruled till 1966 are Yorubas right? You are nothing but a pathetic fool-Igbos

Igbos-6years

Aguiyi Ironsi took over for 6 months before he got what he deserved.

Aguiyi Ironsi 6 months -Igbos

Gowon took over

Muritala took over

Obasanjo took over-Yorubas 3years

Shehu Shagari/Alex Ekwueme-Igbos/Hausa/Fulani 4 years-4years

Till 1999-Yorubas 8years

Yorubas=Total 11years(Obasanjo 3 years as military president and 8 years as civilian president)

Igbos=10 and 1/2 years(Nnamdi Azikiwe with his Igbo kinsmen ruled for 6years with Alex Ekwueme for 4 years)

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Sctests: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

So are Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu And Osidabey, Nwachukwu and other Igbo ministers who formed the government cabinet of 1960 with the Hausa/Fulani and ruled till 1966 are Yorubas right? You are nothing but a pathetic fool-Igbos

Igbos-6years

Gowon took over

Muritala took over

Till 1999-Yorubas 8years

Yorubas=Total 11years(Obasanjo 3 years as military president and 8 years as civilian president)

Igbos=10 and 1/2 years(Nnamdi Azikiwe with his Igbo kinsmen ruled for 6years with Alex Ekwueme for 4 years)

What it is your tribe?
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Strikethem: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2018
Amarabae:

Where did I mention Yoruba in my comment?
Tell me
Even a mad man understands what you were saying.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

So are Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu And Osidabey, Nwachukwu and other Igbo ministers who formed the government cabinet of 1960 with the Hausa/Fulani and ruled till 1966 are Yorubas right? You are nothing but a pathetic fool-Igbos

Igbos-6years

Gowon took over

Muritala took over

Till 1999-Yorubas 8years

See this idiot that escaped from a piggery. Open ur sense n receive.

Zik was purely a "Ceremonial President", He wasnt in power in any way. Nigeria in the 1960 ran a parliamentarian government where the prime minister is Supreme.

""Obasanjo took over-Yorubas 3years""

U now changed ur stance, U already said that Yoruba only ruled for 8 years under OBJ.

Everything u counted Igbo Years in power is vice presidency, igbos never ruled Nigeria so all the looting, senselessness n embezzlement in Nigeria since inception was done by Awusa n Yoruba.
They both destroyed Nigeria beyond repair.

Ur counting the Igbo as leadera of Nigeria because Ekweme was vice, Then why didn't u count osinbanjos 3 years as vice

Ur non functional sense didn't show u that Yoruba was president for 11 years under obasanjo n igbos were president for only 6 months under Ironsi.

Use ur sense, nobody can use it for u.

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 3:43am On Mar 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
Same to you.
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 3:43am On Mar 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
Who cares aboki. No time..
You this Chinese should get off my mentions please

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why should i speak Igbo?
Since you claim to be one, speak or write in Igbo

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Yyeske(m): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Politically, i dont know who Nnamdi kanu is. But I kno thiefnumbu. Pls proceed to him n tell him to stop the looting.
Where is that Nnamdi kanu sef?

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Where is that Nnamdi kanu sef?

He's dead.

Oya focus on St tifnuubu fess.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Since you claim to be one, speak or write in Igbo

That's not a condition for me to speak Igbo.......Oga Afonja i can't start writing Igbo just because u said so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? / Rate This Well Kitted MOPOL / See What Happens On Wedding When The Groom Is A Branch Manager(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.