Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha (15445 Views)

University Ranking 2022: Unilorin Barely Makes It To Top 20 Universities In Nige / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by biobio111: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
ameri9ja:

Rochas is right. Research b4 u talk.

Source: Google

California has 264 Four Year Colleges and Universities and 745 Community Colleges, and Trade Schools. California is home to many great cities in the US and similarly many universities.

ROCHAS IS ONLY TALKING ABOUT 20
I hate Rocha's, but in this case. I will score him 100% he don't say that the State government will build 20 university needed in IMO State but he recommended lord chosen university and also open a door for other investors to invest in it State to meet his goals. Enugu State have more than 20 tertiary institution in State. If church like Catholic, Anglican, Assemble of God, Grace of God, Chris Embassy, Dominion City and so on. Other firm like Orange Drug School of Pharmacy, Neul school of pharmacy and so on. Zinox Institute of computer, play boy university owerri, IMO must hammer university owerri (internet fraud) and Rocha's okorocha university of 419 and so on
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by Eagba(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
ameri9ja:

I have to admit u r right.
I was only looking strictly at the numbers
it still can be done. First pull the med surg department out and make it a world class school. Invariably making it a university of its own. Thereby, making foreign students to shoulder most of the cost.
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Eagba post=66117353] you don't go to school to look for job after school.[/quote going to school to get a better life of which job follow is part of it....Oga...i no fit argue this hot afternoon...
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by Chukazu: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Think Before U type...

Source: Google

California doesn't wait on Washington DC for revenue and generates far more than many States in Nigeria combined...

Why are some of U always quick to compare Nigeria and America? How are we d same ?

Not just more than states in Nigeria, California is richer than entire Africa combined
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by ameri9ja: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eagba:
imo state have more than 4m people. And educational tourism is a good business

Source: google

Imo state has approximately 3.9 million people

Imo state has a population ofapproximately 3.9 million people, according to the 2006 census. The population is predominantly Igbo (98%). The capital city of Owerri is the largest in the state. Imo is made up of 27 Local Government Areas (LGAs).Aug 16, 2015
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by ameri9ja: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eagba:
it still can be done. First pull the med surg department out and make it a world class school. Invariably making it a university of its own. Thereby, making foreign students to shoulder most of the cost.

Must be a really despirate foreign student who ends up in Imo state.
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by ameri9ja: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
biobio111:

I hate Rocha's, but in this case. I will score him 100% he don't say that the State government will build 20 university needed in IMO State but he recommended lord chosen university and also open a door for other investors to invest in it State to meet his goals. Enugu State have more than 20 tertiary institution in State. If church like Catholic, Anglican, Assemble of God, Grace of God, Chris Embassy, Dominion City and so on. Other firm like Orange Drug School of Pharmacy, Neul school of pharmacy and so on. Zinox Institute of computer, play boy university owerri, IMO must hammer university owerri (internet fraud) and Rocha's okorocha university of 419 and so on

@bolded u r a funny guy. No, they got too many basic problems, like paying workers. Let them solve those first

1 Like

Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by ameri9ja: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eagba:
educational tourism is a big business and its capable of sustaining any economy. Think well
Eagba:
foreign students

Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by Eagba(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
ameri9ja:

i'm a progressive nigerian
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by ameri9ja: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eagba:
i'm a progressive nigerian

Hence your "foreign student" sermon
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by jrklinz: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
more schools no jobs wats d end point.
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by lastempero: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abeg how chosen university go dey.chosen mopol everywhere shocked
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Funny governor, and if there are 20 of the universities, who will fund them?
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by Franky9584(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
u mean secondary schools?
Re: Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha by Iamdutch93: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
i also think Rochas is right meanwhile you can visit https://www.studylocal.ng to find courses to study in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Hope College Acquires American Intl' School Lagos, Offers Scholarship / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. / JAMB Scraps Use Of Email For UTME, DE Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.