Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32064 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2005
Most of us guys claim to have the potentials to get anygirl they want at anytime they wish.
I'd like to see how most of our guys woo girls.
N/B: The vibes and the flows are very important.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Greatpeter(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2005
Oh ye lady, if u wanna be great, here is the right man, greatpeter, go with me and be great along.
I've gotten the secret of greatness, let's share the dream together! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cushman(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2005
Baby girl, come with me and i'll give anything you want from me, i'll feed you with my love, i'll watch you fall asleep every night and be there at every waking moment.  grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2005
That was so awful. If I were to be a girl, I'll try by all means to tell you this in the face; NO [b][/b]
Check this out.
Hello lady.
I just saw you now and I thought, wow, what a beauty.You dazzed me with your beauty, so I just came to tell you "You are the most beautiful girl I've seen today". Would you mind if I complement this by buying you a drink?

A girl can fall for that.
I can sense that some of our ladies here are begining to go nuts for that.
Ladies, are my lying? wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes dont u gus have auy catching lines rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by c0dec(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2005
Advinchi:

I just saw you now and I thought, wow, what a beauty.You dazzed me with your beauty, so I just came to tell you "You are the most beautiful girl I've seen today". Would you mind if I complement this by buying you a drink?

lame

2 Likes

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2005
c0dec, why are you so jealous of me? undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by c0dec(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2005
Advinchi:

c0dec, why are you so jealous of me? undecided

your lines will only work for 12/13 year old girls. what isn't lame about that?

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2005
c0dec:

your lines will only work for 12/13 year old girls. what isn't lame about that?

At least it'll work for people more mature than u.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by c0dec(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2005
ok u win. no need arguing with a mumu kid. let the girls judge.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by ldollier(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2005
women don't really fall for pickup lines anymore.. thats a reality check for those of you that don't know.... so far the ones you guyz have said was wack, lame. rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2005
Idollier,I am asking u this becauseu are a girl. if I were to chike mature girl now, what are the words u would advice me to use.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by c0dec(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2005
ldollier:

women don't really fall for pickup lines anymore.. thats a reality check for those of you that don't know

now the boy is learning. but i guess u didn't read Idollier's post well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Greatpeter(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2005
Rolly:

lame o  rolleyes

Face your own, you too lame, the one wey that bobo take carry you no fine as this so wetin u wan talk.
let's start, I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2005
Girl, I'm here to discuss business. My friends have made a 20,000 naira bet with me on whether you'll go out with me or not. If you go out with me we'll share it 50/50.

13 Likes

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2005
Lol wow , u guys r funny .. these lines r whack.

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2005
Seun, that's really interesting. Pick me please.

I guess the girls here are hard nuts to crack. But not too worry, I've got the lines for them.
Baby, I luv you more than fanta and coke, will u b my sprite? Baby talk your own.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2005
cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by layi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2005
....To you Lizzy,the ever-flaming Hot angel
You make guyz go dizzy and melt like a gel
Gosh!! Damn the rest, you are the best.

Can we please be friends? I mean good pals...as in paliful pals? wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2005
I am so sorry 4 u guys. This is the 21th century and u r still doing "Baby this and baby that" That one nor dey work again. Toasting has gone high tech and it is the situation that will determine the line to use. sometimes u need not use words, u can use acts or actions to say everything u wanna say sharp sharp.

A line that will work for Hot Angel may not hook Scorpio and vis a vis. We have to be very original when it comes to breaking the ice 4 the first time or else, if u slack, you don flop be dat!!!

If u guys need help............. hala!!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2005
@seun,hmmmm,so how far?let's go out so we can share some cash grin grin grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by layi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2005
Whiteshark, we know oooo Haba!!
U r chiking on the forum. How ur actions wan do that now?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2005
dat one nai easy pass. It is harder wen u face the target head on but a lot easier wen u speak to her on the fone or u r chating with her. As I tell u, u have to use the stuation to ur advantage. I have gisted with a couple of girls from naira land and I know were I don put them . Them know themselves so we ned not call names and I can assure u that all of them have a nice impression about me...... just ask!!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2005
yea,ask me!!! smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2005
tell them baby girl
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2005
(rubs hands in glee,smiling widely)I am de bestest!!!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2005
U can say that again sweetness
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nana(f): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2005
I guess the girls here are hard nuts to crack. But not too worry, I've got the lines for them.  Baby, I love you more than fanta and coke, will u b my sprite? Baby talk your own.

Original Igbo boy.Not all girls will fall into such traps.Sprite ko,7UP ni cheesy[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2005
nana:

I guess the girls here are hard nuts to crack. But not too worry, I've got the lines for them. Baby, I love you more than fanta and coke, will u b my sprite? Baby talk your own.
copy cat!!!didn't you see it already?!!!I think advinchi chyked you with those lines before,or abi you wan show me say you dey trip? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2005
lol!! as someone already said gurlz don't fall for pick up lines anymore u gotta come to them straight and correct. if seun can prove it then i'm definately gon say yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.