Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32065 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2005
who u rolling ur eyes at?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by icingbaby(f): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2005
funny pick up line. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin gosh lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2005
@ goodguy tongue tongue
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by debanjee(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2005
a
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2005
your thing might work but don't presume
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2005
yeah dont presume rolleyes cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Flint(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2005
nana:

I guess the girls here are hard nuts to crack. But not too worry, I've got the lines for them. Baby, I love you more than fanta and coke, will u b my sprite? Baby talk your own.

Original Igbo boy.Not all girls will fall into such traps.Sprite ko,7UP ni cheesy[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't b cruel. No guy used that line!!!!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2005
long story
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2006
the love I have for you is like that of a key and its key-holder
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2006
....To you Lizzy,the ever-flaming Hot angel
You make guyz go dizzy and melt like a gel
Gosh!! Damn the rest, you are the best.

Can we please be friends? I mean good pals...as in paliful pals? Wink

That's funny.

To the topic.. I even have better pick up lines than most guys in here. Shioo.. to ba ya, won ma ma janbula enu! Someone translate that.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2006
I even have better pick up lines than most guys in here.

i hope you know that says alot
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2006
Okay now... hike man. I am not gay. Cos i know that's wat you r thinking. cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2006
hahahahhaahaha, no i wasnt going to say that, i mean you meant that guys on the forum have weak lines
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2006
weak lines dts not 2ru........ I can chike the devil let alone hottie
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2006
hike man:

hahahahhaahaha, no i wasnt going to say that, i mean you meant that guys on the forum have weak lines

well i only guessed. But seriously tho, how will a guy espect me to fall for him by saying : Baby girl, come with me and i'll give anything you want from me, i'll feed you with my love, i'll watch you fall asleep every night and be there at every waking moment. (sorry cushman)
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2006
Can we please be friends? I mean good pals...as in paliful pals? Wink

^ that line fukked it up , ok hes sweet tlkn u , then he gona say can we be friends? i mean friends? can any1 see what im sayin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy KC.. it's weird i know. Lets just laugh abt it. Shall we? cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2006
well i only guessed. But seriously tho, how will a guy espect me to fall for him by saying : Baby girl, come with me and i'll give anything you want from me, i'll feed you with my love, i'll watch you fall asleep every night and be there at every waking moment.

grin grin grin grin grin na 12 yr old boy talk be that
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2006
lmfaoo nah hike man it sound like something a father would say to his daughter when shes going to sleep.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2006
the boy na ex priest
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2006
people of different categories have different styles.
Area Scatter:baby how far now? what's up udi kwanu. Nna, as I just see you, my heart run commot. Baby, chai, I love you ooo. make you follow love me oooo.
Ajebotta:My mum tols me I should , I should, t t t tte tee tell you I love you. If you don't love me back she'll spank me. COme and tell her u love me for me.
Cultists:Oh girl, I love you, and there is nothing you can do about it. it is by force, tell that guy not to come close to me. Oya, make we dey go now?
Correct guys.?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2006
advinchi , you go kill person oh
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2006
Na lie I talk
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hikeman: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2006
where you go classify our guy Cushman
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2006
tongue     tongue                cool         cool     cool                     cool     kiss             kiss   shocked shocked shocked shocked   cool          cool
tongue     tongue                cool         cool       cool                 cool          kiss       kiss      shocked          shocked   cool          cool
tongue     tongue                cool         cool          cool            cool              kiss   kiss        shocked          shocked   cool          cool
tongue     tongue                cool         cool             cool       cool                    kiss           shocked          shocked    cool          cool
tongue     tongue                cool         cool                cool  cool                      kiss           shocked          shocked    cool          cool
tongue     tongue tongue tongue tongue   cool cool cool cool                  cool                         kiss           shocked shocked  shocked shocked   cool cool cool cool

[center]THE KNOWLEDGE OF LIFE IS NOTHING BUT LOVE[/center]
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2006
@thelastdon that is really impressive........
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2006
cheekee:

@thelastdon that is really impressive........

impressive? wink wink wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2006
i meant what i said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.