Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32056 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

God forbid with all them lizards... I'd rather die

Lol it's grand my daddy will buy it for me wink tongue

You DON'T have to be scared of lizards because you see men wearing kilts on the streets of ireland, those men looks like lizard grin grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

You DON'T have to be scared of lizards because you see men wearing kilts on the streets of ireland, those men looks like lizard grin grin

I live in Ireland... don't Scotland hehehe stoppit

Naaah lizards are sooo crawly Omygosh ew ew ew
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I live in Ireland... don't Scotland hehehe stoppit

Naaah lizards are sooo crawly Omygosh ew ew ew

So, won't you go with me to my village when i marry you ??
We have lots of lizards & snakes, but trust me you will start to love em
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

So, won't you go with me to my village when i marry you ??
We have lots of lizards & snakes, but trust me you will start to love em

God Forbid bad thing... I've done nothing wrong to deserve such punishment ehh lizards are nasty I wouldn't marry Bill gates for them
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

God Forbid bad thing... I've done nothing wrong to deserve such punishment ehh lizards are nasty I wouldn't marry Bill gates for them
Seriously, they're not that bad..
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dwady: Seriously, they're not that bad..

They actually are... especially snakes Omygosh nooo
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Love is blind cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

Love is blind cool cool cool cool cool

But I can see.. undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

They actually are... especially snakes Omygosh nooo
I'm scared of snakes too, but it been a while since I last saw a lizard tbh.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dwady: I'm scared of snakes too, but it been a while since I last saw a lizard tbh.

Lol why am I the only one seeing them everywhere in Nigeria...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol why am I the only one seeing them everywhere in Nigeria...
Maybe it because you always expecting to see them.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dwady: Maybe it because you always expecting to see them.

Maybe because they're everywhere.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

lol. but where I stay I don't see them anywhere.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So how's your day going?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dwady: So how's your day going?

Lol I'm good you?

We shouldn't really derail this thread...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dwady: lol. but where I stay I don't see them anywhere.

Ill move to your estate so hehehe grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

But I can see.. undecided

Why are you so pretty ?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

Why are you so pretty ?

Loool which pretty ahh noo
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Loool which pretty ahh noo

Don't pretend as if you don't know how cute you are cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm good you?

We shouldn't really derail this thread...
Good too. I'd send you a pm then. smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

Don't pretend as if you don't know how cute you are cool

Lol ah stop that's just embarrassing stoppit
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Dwady(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ill move to your estate so hehehe grin
You're welcome,I'd be expecting you.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol ah stop that's just embarrassing stoppit

Ok..
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

Ok..

Thank you hehe
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dwady: You're welcome,I'd be expecting you.

Hahaha thanks kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2014
ldollier:
women don't really fall for pickup lines anymore.. thats a reality check for those of you that don't know.... so far the ones you guyz have said was wack, lame. rolleyes
lol na pick up line u go marry? Smh
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by narhomie(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2014
narhomie

Hi
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by brandsrepublica: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
If shes not my spec"il walk away smilin"..if she is il look str8 in2 her eyes & tell her
Watai yum yum chin chin lin pupu tai wung fufu su ku tin wu
( Its chinese shot way of sayin)...hi prettyful,wat can i do2make u smile?
...Tge rest depends on her response ( thats if she has a gud sense of humour o) wink grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by akcbabyblack(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2014
My name is francis and am really in need of a date on this site........this is my number 08038875086 and my bb pin 27B1FE19 thanks so much

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by joshkc(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:
"Girl, if you go out with me I'm gonna make you the administrator of Nairaland!"
. 
\ː̗=))ː̖
^'// \_
^'. Ochii atuom down o"
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by bqlekan(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Operation Dig Up Dead Threads angry
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by freeboy007: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Any gal that can stand 6 round should add up 334D5FA3

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.