Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (41721 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Well, I cannot take side in this matter but from experience , I can tell that 90% of the African pastors are cabals, cults and associates of hypocrisy. Most churches today are podiums of pastors personal business centres. The head pastors are getting richer while the church and it body are getting poorer. why do we think the churches today are getting more scantier than ever with more empty sits? Perhaps the truth is already spewing out and these pastors just cant contain it any longer. I strongly believe most of these pastors have a very big opportunity to command the masses, but most have wielded the privilege in the wrong direction.

I know many a good multi billionaire pastors in Nigeria touching lives in Nigeria as such as Pastor Sam Adeyemi, who has touched my life personally though at a distant, but believe me, I have met more rebuffed that could have killed my dreams at an early age from the worse lot of these so called African celebrity pastors. My advice is this for youths, heaven is a very personal matter, conscience or heaven bound wise, you cannot be convicted, or doomed for heaven and hell if you instinct does not condemn you. Money or no money, Your heaven is your happiness, if you cannot look at your life and say am happy and greatful for everything that i am, then heaven is still far from you as it matters not whether your financially rich or poor.

One thing we must know is that Clergy, Pastors, Imams and religious are also humans like ourselves with the same everyday fear and insecurity masked in the affluence of their wealth, but the worst of the lots of these associates are nothing but pure liars in the business of fake it to make it. They lie to the people the lead, Raising more demons than there ever was. A true leader would lead his peoples pockets towards economic and financial empowerment but not connect a pipe to the pocket of his followers to fill his own pocket and store house labelling it the Kingdom of God. Heaven is a very personal matter. Let your God and heaven beat beneath your chest. I tell people everyday, heaven and hell is real, but heaven and hell is already here with us and all the angels and demons are here to play as William Shakespeare rightly said. Search deep within your heart right now, whatever your going through is your reality of heaven and hell.

To me, It is a big sin for a man to nurse the intent to lead the people in the name of God as a little scratch beneath the surface will tell you that most of this subjectively professed God house ventures are all a big scam. This is to include alot of activities of some imam. Religion to me is a very very good development as it is a tool passed down from our fore fathers and founding fathers to detain and contain the demons in every humans, but I believe religion without the proper education would result in a charades of religious zombies and society nuisance. Why do we have more religious prosperity and exploits in the educationally disadvantaged part of the world such as Africa, South America, Part Asia and in the Mediterranean, middle east and Philippines than in Russia, Europe and the USA? The fault line is that where the people are starved of proper education and a saner economic system, religion will thrive on the ignorance of people.

I am a Christian brother myself so please don't mistake me for been an atheist. When your enlightened enough but not in excess, believe me, nobody can lie to you and tell you blue is black. Fella Anikulapo The African Legend already said *"My people, them go follow Pope, them go follow Bishop, Them go follow Imam, Them go come dey start to dey yab themselves."* African need more industries and not more churches nor more mosque nor more religious associations than we already have because more would result in more crisis and greater society disintegration. people need leaders who can wake them up from their sleep to the reality at hand and not some Aesop folklores of how the chicken swallow the dragon. I always tell people that if most of them have the guts, let them move their Religious business centres to China, Germany, Europe or Russia and lets see how many jets and flashy toy cars or luxury they afford as they do in Africa. This religion story in Africa is a very sad story of the wolf fleecing the sheep knowing someday the sheep meat will eventually serve a greater purpose in its plate to fill its belly someday.

It is sickening when pastors for no reasons tells you that millions of naira is coming your way in less than few days for no just reason and majority of the congregations shamelessly open their mouth to shout Amen. To me, I call such ideas a savaging scoundrel like pastors like members. Such is the surest way to teach your church member how to steal and be covetous.

Remember Fela Anikulapo Kuti The Black President once said,

*"Open your eyes everywhere, Archbishop na miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imam na Gbaladun! Pope dey for Rome, Imam dey for mecca, Archbishop dey for London, them go follow Bishop, Them go follow Pope, Them go follow Imam, Them go come start to dey yab themselves! Amen Amen Amen! How many Allauh Akbar and Amen we go shout. We are all all Obliged to doing something to bring the needed change my people.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Evince(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I still dey talk am,like play like play
One dy we go hear sy Freeze don die!

Man iz antichrist
It only an encounter with God that can save him
You are right bro. The same way the living will hear that freeze don die, same way another set of living will hear that you (ijelenwa) don die too.
Everyone will die including u
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Evince(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2018
AlanSugar:

I marvel at the part you said it's none of your biz how they spend your hard earned money! Bros, before you made this remark, it's evident you're aware they spend your money in the wrongest of ways but you look away, why? Didn't christ command you to beware of false prophets! Even the book of malachai which brought in the fallacy of tithing says you should bring in food so that the poor can feed, so why not take your tithe to the destitutes, the sick in hospitals, those wrongly accused and languishing in jails for crimes they did not commit, the motherless, etc? Pls you need to think and think right. Would you say God will bless you for giving your money to any rouge pastor more than he'd bless you for feeding the needy?? Pls I need your answer.

Tell that mumu guy to read proverbs 22-16 which says giving to the rich is poverty, oppressing the poor leads to poverty. Matthew 25 says that the only way to give to God is by giving to the least amongst us.

They only come to defend their fraudulent GOs without their sense. They didn't read the same malachi that listed partakers of tithe. They didn't read deutronomy 14 22-29 that clearly outlined the principles of tithing.

Tell that guy he is cursed
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2018
DailyNuella:
Controversial O.A.P Daddy Freeze has hit us again with one of his many controversial forewarnings.

Sharing a collaged photo of Bill Gates, Aliko Dangote and popular Nigerian clerics, Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor Enoch Adeboye he adviced his followers not to listen to clerics if they want to be billionaires.

According to Daddy Freeze these clerics can't lead you to heaven because they don't know the way there.

The leader of Free The Sheeple movement also told that Bill Gates and Dangote have 2000 heads and no one should be deceived by clerics who say they can be like these men because they have one head .

Having said that, he noted that he can never be like Dangote because he does not have his unique entrepreneurial gift.

Read Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgs3ttzgRhl/

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/24/if-you-want-to-be-like-bill-gates-and-dangote-stop-listening-to-pastor-oyedepo-and-adeboye-daddy-freeze-says/

Dangote is known for his big business in Africa, Bill Gates is known across the globe...what they have in common "Money" and we know their net worth. Ever since this low-life poverty stricken biracial OAP Freeze has been talking we do not know his net worth.Okay....ever since he stopped going to church have we ever seen his name by mistake on Forbe list? No
What am I trying to say?Every Nigerian should realize that this nobody Freeze is seeking for cheap attention because he never got it despite always talking on radio.The free the steeple movement is a scam to put him in the limelight.His comparisons are always baseless.He is a big example of a wasted sperm, biracials are always born confused from their identity to their personality.He should be taken to an asylum cos he his possessed by 12 legions of foreign demons.
Quote me anywhere!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by judgedredd22(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
lol. i have a feeling that freeze can slap one of this men if he meets them in hidden corners

E NO LIKE THEM AT ALL

you mean if he meets them in one corner! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by judgedredd22(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Evince:

You are right bro. The same way the living will hear that freeze don die, same way another set of living will hear that you (ijelenwa) don die too.

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Gistforme(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
DeZoro:
Mr. Freezer or Freezed head, why have you allowed the devil to use you against your maker? Do u know the road to heaven or can you ever be like Dangote? Devil himself freeze your head
people like u is the reason y abortion shld be legalize because simple undastandn u cant OSHI
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Not as if I follow these men but seriously can Freeze criticise Muslim clerics the way he does these Christian Clerics.
Their Saviour Jesus made it too easy for every dimwit to keep attacking Christians both physically, verbally, etc
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Ken4Christ: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

Agreed sir.

These so-called Christians say the stup1dest things. No sense nor logic. Just vomit and regurgitate the nonsense they get from those idol worship centers they call altars.

Ken4Antichrist is one of the most rabid id1ots nairaland has ever seen. dude types enough horse dung to fund a manure plant.

Not surprised at your comment. Even Jesus was said to have be casting out demons with demonic powers.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Evince:

my dear Evince,we are all gonna die according to Gods time, but Freeze will die bcus he has touched the annointed from God.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Okwyjesus(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
NairalandCS:

Ain't nobody gat time to read your story book. angry
Y
Then don't stay at the sideline to give unbalanced judgement bcs you don't know and cannot know what my bible said.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Evince(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
IjeleNwa:
my dear Evince,we are all gonna die according to Gods time, but Freeze will die bcus he has touched the annointed from God.

See how u mortal that can't create hair is praying death on another mortal. Who told u that those ur false pastors are anointed. U don't know that by confessing christ that u are God's anointed. If u feel ur pastors are gods try shoot them with gun let's see if they are God's anointed

The last time I checked, it is we men that give power to others. Power resides where men feel it resides
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by BushWickBill: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Not surprised at your comment. Even Jesus was said to have be casting out demons with demonic powers.

More m0ronic idiocy from you.

You can't justify the nonsense you put out ("Freeze is closer to his grave.."wink so you turn attention to type even more rubbish.

You haven't shown Christ-Like nature in anything. No wisdom, no clarity. Just hot air. Like your Pente-rascal mentors who have done their weekly routine of lying to millions of gullible folk.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by am4truth(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze,or whatever your name is, I don't care.You are a disgrace to humanity. I pity your family.
Mark my words, a big disgrace is awaiting you. You have mouth and eyes that is why you can talk trash against the servants of the Most High God
There is a God in heaven that is very patient. Heaven would soon deal with you.
A Muslim can never talk this trash against their Islamic leaders but you have been doing this for some time now.
Receive your disgrace.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

So you want someone to buy Facebook page with 15k followers who are not known to them? Is there a better definition of craze?

Stop making a f00l of your Bleep!n self boi.. People lyk you ain't needed here. Na wao sad

Did I even ask for your comment?
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Evince:

See how u mortal that can't create hair is praying death on another mortal. Who told u that those ur false pastors are anointed. U don't know that by confessing christ that u are God's anointed. If u feel ur pastors are gods try shoot them with gun let's see if they are God's anointed

The last time I checked, it is we men that give power to others. Power resides where men feel it resides
enough! You aint worth my argument.

I know. Who you are nd whatt you represent
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Kennydoc(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ratals:

[s] Stop making a f00l of your Bleep!n self boi..[/s] People lyk you ain't needed here. Na wao sad

Did I even ask for your comment?

Issorait. Good luck.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Ken4Christ: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

More m0ronic idiocy from you.

You can't justify the nonsense you put out ("Freeze is closer to his grave.."wink so you turn attention to type even more rubbish.

You haven't shown Christ-Like nature in anything. No wisdom, no clarity. Just hot air. Like your Pente-rascal mentors who have done their weekly routine of lying to millions of gullible folk.

I am not even as blunt as Jesus was.

Jesus called some of his audience, generation of vipers.

He told another set, you are of your father the devil.

Daddy Freeze is an agent of darkness. I don't regret whatever I have said concerning him. He has programmed his life for destruction. He is a child of perdition. He should just find a better job for himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Evince(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
IjeleNwa:
enough! You aint worth my argument.

I know. Who you are nd whatt you represent

U don't know me because u hv a locked brain. A lot of fabricated stories that doesn't even verify itself that u can't defend
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Chukabiz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ever8054:
mumu...did he tell you he want to be like dangote?
lol Mumu.
Did those who listen to those preachers tell him or anyone that the reason they are listening to them is to be like Dangote or Bill gates?
Human being sef
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Chukabiz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
silastemplar:
my problem with people here that are always quick to use the word 'mumu'is that more often than not, they are of very low IQ. Freeze made it clear he cannot succeed in business like dangote cos he doesn't have the entreprenueral gift rather he has other gifts which he is harnessing and here u are asking that queestion
Go and sit down Mr. high IQ.
Why did he now bring up the issue of becoming like Dangote and Bill gates?
Did those who listen to those preachers tell him or anyone that the reason they are listening to them is to be like Dangote or Bill gates?
So anyone that has entreprenueral gift but listens to those preachers can't be rich?
Why am i even wasting my energy. Go with your high IQ and don't quote me again.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Ever8054: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chukabiz:

lol Mumu.
Human being sef
but you forgot that's the only thing they preach...prosperity..... so if the people listening to them are not interested to be like dangote and billgate they won't listen....
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chukabiz:

Go and sit down Mr. high IQ.
Why did he now bring up the issue of becoming like Dangote and Bill gates?
So anyone that has entreprenueral gift but listens to those preachers can't be rich?
Why am i even wasting my energy. Go with your high IQ and don't quote me again.
you just totally don't get it. Keep proving me right!
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by AlanSugar(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
tamethem:

Its obvious that due to the fact that your skull is demon invested you now have a brain so rusty that would need a bottle of warm lacasera to wash it clean.

You and your Freeze just need some little more time before you enter the market square dancing unclad for minding other ppls businesses and leaving your Ruined lives uncared for.

Sheeple, Feeble or even Criple it doesn't concern your demonic mental faculty what anybody does with his money.

Who says those who follow Oyedepo and Adeboye's preaching end up being poor. Go to CANAN LAND and any of their Churches and see for your self fleet of SLEEK cars parked by Worshipers during Each Service. Check the looks on their Faces To see how radiant and joyful they are. Its not a FLUKE its real what the Peace and joy being obedient to Gods word brings.

If you think millions of learned Worshipers through out the world following these two guys, Among whom we have Professors, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers etc are Fools then it is Clear like Crystal you and you likes including Freeze are MAD.

Next time you want to mention me. Think twice cause if you use any Stupid language on me again.

I will give you double for the trouble that the Evil Spirits tormenting your life are using you to cause upandan.

Only stupid sheeples and brainless mugus like you who blindly follow the scammers in oyedepo and Adeboye would make posts as Senseless as the one you posted here. What relationship has the silly trash you wrote there got in common with my mention? You are indeed a typical example of Bob Marley's mental slavery liberation, you really need to emancipate yourself. You can thank me later if and when you come to. Fuuuuulllll!
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by kolawoleibukun: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2018
gurunlocker:

No, I have my choice and I can decide myself. We are commanded to pay tithe, it's my choice to pay or not to. Nobody can force me to do that.

I don't pay tithe before, I started paying this year because I choose to...

I have done what I should do, what they use the money for is not my business as I am not forced to.

I am also sure about one thing, most of you people supporting this guy don't even pay tithe before. It's like seeing someone that motivate you more not to pay. Paying or not is your choice...
If you love to exercise your right, what make you righteous when you blast people for exercising their own rights as well? You said that you are SURE about ONE thing which is about the lifestyle of other people when you do not live with them. You are only sure of something that the Bible did not ask you to do. Freeze has presented his on points of this argument and not even one of your pastors can address it. I am a Christian too and I do not follow any pastor blindly. If you cannot answer my questions calmly from the Bible then you are lying.
Freeze is right, Jesus did not ask us to pay any tithe and his disciples did not pay any tithe either so are you a Christian or an Israelite? If you are an Israelite then you are not a Christian. Christians are no longer under the law of Moses. You have not truly listened to Freeze but you are criticising him in the shadow in support of your pastors. You do not care about the point of view but the person in view.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by gurunlocker: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
If you love to exercise your right, what make you righteous when you blast people for exercising their own rights as well? You said that you are SURE about ONE thing which is about the lifestyle of other people when you do not live with them. You are only sure of something that the Bible did not ask you to do. Freeze has presented his on points of this argument and not even one of your pastors can address it. I am a Christian too and I do not follow any pastor blindly. If you cannot answer my questions calmly from the Bible then you are lying.
Freeze is right, Jesus did not ask us to pay any tithe and his disciples did not pay any tithe either so are you a Christian or an Israelite? If you are an Israelite then you are not a Christian. Christians are no longer under the law of Moses. You have not truly listened to Freeze but you are criticising him in the shadow in support of your pastors. You do not care about the point of view but the person in view.

Nobody is attacking anyone, maybe you should read the last line of my previous post. If you want to pay, pay, If you don't feel like, then don't pay. No one will choose for you.

What I am saying is, this guy use every slightest opportunity to attack those men which doesn't make any sense even when it's not relevant.

They are not my pastors, I don't belong to their church.

"You know if you are making sense too much, you become boring"
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2018
AlanSugar:

Only stupid sheeples and brainless mugus like you who blindly follow the scammers in oyedepo and Adeboye would make posts as Senseless as the one you posted here. What relationship has the silly trash you wrote there got in common with my mention? You are indeed a typical example of Bob Marley's mental slavery liberation, you really need to emancipate yourself. You can thank me later if and when you come to. Fuuuuulllll!

grin
You and your mentors and the animals that gave birth to you are Mad , you are a product of two lunatics' mating.
When I made my comment you should have jumped and pass but because you are a mental patient, you found it hard to mind your business.

Your Sorry story will soon be made a thread on Nairaland where everyone would be saying "O maa se o" Learn to mind your business if you have nothing sensible to say about other ppls comment.

Remember you mentioned me First and you started the insult. I wish any Mod reading this would go.back and read our replies from the start.

When next you read my veiws on any issue jump.and pass. I wont take any insult from a Weere like you lightly grin

I'm eagerly waiting to type my own "O maa se o" on your sorry story.

Everyone of you atheists belive you can insult ppl on their Faith and go scotfree . No not wt me grin

Mad guy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Chukabiz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
silastemplar:
you just totally don't get it. Keep proving me right!
All hail Mr. High IQ.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by kolawoleibukun: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2018
gurunlocker:

Nobody is attacking anyone, maybe you should read the last line of my previous post. If you want to pay, pay, If you don't feel like, then don't pay. No one will choose for you.

What I am saying is, this guy use every slightest opportunity to attack those men which doesn't make any sense even when it's not relevant.

They are not my pastors, I don't belong to their church.

"You know if you are making sense too much, you become boring"
no one cares if you are boring or not. you do not make sense to please anyone but to express yourself. phuck off whoever gets bored. no one is your mother to entertain you for free.

If freeze has anything to say you either buy it or boo it. no one stays in the middle
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by BENARI: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2018
alan056:

I'm sure youre an armed robber grin

And I'm sure you're a lazy looser already working towards swindling the gullible public of there resources in the name of God.

Your judgement will be times 1000.

Afonja Lazy fraudster.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by alan056: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
BENARI:

And I'm sure you're a lazy looser already working towards swindling the gullible public of there resources in the name of God.

Your judgement will be times 1000.

Afonja Lazy fraudster.

Bro, why are you so bittered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Share Your Best Hymns / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.