Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo (11610 Views)

School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Court Convicts Ex-INEC Official Of Benefiting From $115.01m Diezani Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
Another entertainment from studio of APC. How long must the common man endure this hardship? Already he is expecting nothing less than 20million naira on his bank alert. The whole Radio/Tv station are afraid of even saying that their is no Fuel or even Light. All buisness has collapsed because of no fuel or light. In a country where the common man canot save a dollar in a month, APC will keep distracting us with this. While each member of National Assembly takes home 13.5 million each month. Is this how the youths are goin to watch and wait each month till 2019.
All the problems you sited just started when Buhari became the president abi, keep quiet if you have nothing to say abeg

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Banter1:
This VP can lie for africa sha. Which 7.1 mil pupils? The school feeding program that has stopped in my state since last year. Infact the program only lasted for 2weeks in my state.
Tell us your state so we can verify, here in Anambra, it is still on before schools recently went on vacation.

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by thedondada(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
There are several public schools enjoying this I'm very sure of, if you need verification go around and ask.

I've asked those around me in public schools and non of them has confirmed it. Can you please name a school so I can find out.

I just want to know if is true or not.

Modified. I see you are in anambra. You can personally confirm this story? You've seen it with your own eyes ? Or it's generally accepted to be true as everyone is aware of it.

P.s am in Lagos.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by judgedredd22(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What nonsense.Why in this time and age should children still be fed in schools?If the parents are well employed or empowered and the economy is doing well I don't think the parents would complain and beg government to feed their children.This is just a misplaced priority from the part of the government fix the economy and nobody would be hungry for food. angry

though we know the VP is not being totally truthful, feeding school children (kindergarten to secondary) is standard practice all over the world. it is part of the subsidised fees you pay in school and also a commonwealth benefit you enjoy as a citizen of your country.

in developed countries where education (kindergarten to secondary) is free, they provide the children with lunch and in some cases, breakfast
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
MossLuv:
This is why I stop going to church. tomorrow he will climb pulpit and deceive thousands of people and they will believe him. OSIBANJO SHAME ON YOU.
lol you jst don't wanna go to church did I go to church 4 d pastors or God
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Smartademu(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Better than nothing, how many people have you fed today?
Thank God my children don't go to public school to eat this nonsense. And for your information, I am not the type who come to sm to broadcast the help I render people, so just park well. The whole idea of this school feeding is a misplaced priority, the resources claimed to be expanded on it should have better be channeled to the improvement of infrastructure in schools.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by maxzzo1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
This VP is shameful
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 3:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Smartademu:

Thank God my children don't go to public school to eat this nonsense. And for your information, I am not the type who come to sm to broadcast the help I render people, so just park well. The whole idea of this school feeding is a misplaced priority, the resources claimed to be expanded on it should have better be channeled to the improvement of infrastructure in schools.
Just as I said earlier, this is better than nothing.
My kids don't attend public schools too and do not benefit from this scheme but we need to appreciate the present government for this laudable gesture, unprecedented in the nation's history.
Just check out the number of people employed and the number of kids who might have been missing lunch everyday being fed.

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 3:40am On Mar 26, 2018
thedondada:

I've asked those around me in public schools and non of them has confirmed it. Can you please name a school so I can find out.

I just want to know if is true or not.

Modified. I see you are in anambra. You can personally confirm this story? You've seen it with your own eyes ? Or it's generally accepted to be true as everyone is aware of it.

P.s am in Lagos.
Ask around very well, I can confidently confirm that most public primary schools here enjoy the scheme.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by thedondada(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Ask around very well, I can confidently confirm that most public primary schools here enjoy the scheme.

Will do so and get back to you on it.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Banter1(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Yyeske:
Tell us your state so we can verify, here in Anambra, it is still on before schools recently went on vacation.
Niger state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts / Shell Restarts Assa North Gas Projects After Insecurity Disrupted Operation / Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.