Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (1204340 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Free Modem Unlocker Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by bing(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2010
Can multi links modem be unlocked
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by spako4(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2010
Thanks.I ve unlocked my modem with the software.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by bayourfar(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2010
Plz, i need a good samaritan to help me unlock my MTN fastlink, please help me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2010
bayourfar:

Plz, i need a good samaritan to help me unlock my MTN fastlink, please help me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
post ur imei
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2010
Engr pls give ur email,i want to make a request on browsing of line.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by felixzo1(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2010
:p
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by felixzo1(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2010
http://a-zgsm.com/huawei.php. use this link to unlock your modem.online
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by ping2ping: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2010
@kenyy
Thank you. I have got the code.

Keep up the good work
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Agbim: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
n95 8gb pls what software didu use to take that screenshot?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Jsmile(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2010
@KENNY pls am just way back on this, the Huawei Modem stufff, i dont really get it , is it like all this Starcoms, Visafone and zoom usb modem that you are guy are talking about? Are they normally locked so that people cant browse free with it or something and what happens if its unlocked, pls gradual breakdown will be appreciated. maybe you give me your number. i dont mind calling you aswell.thanks
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Kenyy: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
Jsmile:

is it like all this Starcoms, Visafone and zoom usb modem that you are guy are talking about?

YES. Also included are MTN FASTLINK USB MODEMS, Zain MODEM, GLO MODEM, etc.

Most of these MODEMS are locked to other Network's'; namely, you MAY NOT be able to  use MTN FASTLINK USB MODEM on ZAIN NETWORK. I DO NOT LIKE GIVING MY PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER OUT FOR SECURITY REASON. One love!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Jsmile(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
Kenyy i understand your plight, but is there anyway to make all those modems browse free with any of the available free browsing software like tor, jap, freedom and all that
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Deocee: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
After unlocking the modem, what is the next thing to do in order to use the modem.
How are u going to use the codes generated from the unlocker software
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2010
Hey guys,
I have a problem with my zain 3G modem. I unlocked the modem and it can only connect with Etisalat now.
Whenever i put MTN, Zain or Glo it keep on saying: Error 619: A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed

I want to use my zain or MTN coz Etisalat is not stable in my area. I have tried everything i could but to no avail. Please i will appreciate any suggestion or advise.
Thank you
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2010
Hey guys,
I have a problem with my zain 3G modem. I unlocked the modem and it can only connect with Etisalat now.
Whenever i put MTN, Zain or Glo it keep on saying: Error 619: A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed

I want to use my zain or MTN coz Etisalat is not stable in my area. I have tried everything i could but to no avail. Please i will appreciate any suggestion or advise.
Thank you
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2010
whats the make and model of the modem, you will need to upgrade/update the firmware.

its something you will do by yourself, its just a question of doownloading the proper firmware. so we need to model and make of the modem
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Please, how can i upgrade/update the firmare when i can't browse with the modem?
let mw know,
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.