Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding (52243 Views)

Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Toide: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
chisomnunu:
why is Dangote not my father?
maybe if dangote was your father he wouldn't have be a rich man.
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by EDUECO(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Somebody i mean a Muslim should please Enlighten me, Does Muslim do White wedding i thought it against their tradition please i seriously need a muslim person to Clearify this for me cos the ones that are my friends are so daft sorry to say.
Dangote is a wise muslim and he doesn't abide by all Islamic doctrines and that's why he is stupendously rich!

The wealthy folks know when to use their common and scarce sense and they don't abide by every religious dogma completely.
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Beesluv001(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
This stupid man should go an pay 800 Truck Officer that he was disengage there benefit...
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
ThatKING:
in other words, religious laws is meant for the poor

it's meant for every body, but wether you follow it or not, it's up to you, after all to each his own grave. contrary to what people believe, nobody forces you to do anything in the north, imams just advise, choice is left to you, so just because you see some rich men freely fornicating, it does not mean some poor men aren't doing same thing
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Burgerlomo: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
chisomnunu:

It's never too late grin
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Burgerlomo: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Congratulations
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by bewla(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2018
stephleena:
lovely...he could afford it,so its no huge deal.
a common man,can't afford this, but his smiles and joy,Worths much more than anything.
fathers love,is just immeasurable.
why not she done tey for house

upon all the make over he they show
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by anochuko01(m): 12:58am On Mar 25, 2018
stephleena:
lovely...he could afford it,so its no huge deal.
a common man,can't afford this, but his smiles and joy,Worths much more than anything.
fathers love,is just immeasurable.
when its about wedding, every woman becomes a prolific writer and orator.

see this madam
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by OgahBohz: 2:24am On Mar 25, 2018
chisomnunu:

struggle also ,,so you can be a Dangote to your son ...

it will nor make sense if your future son comes back in future to wish this same wish , you just wished ...!

we go make am bro
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by simonsayz: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Na the made in China be dat...I get the original 1
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by Oselu28(f): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2018
am not criticizing neither am I being judgemental but a good Muslim should please enlighten me on why Muslims now wear white wedding gown.....
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by perrydolla(f): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by jacyhelen(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2018
fanatic islam is for the poor while swaglicious islam is for the extreme rich..see wedding..
To the poor,its Haram to cut and eat Cake.
Re: The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding by ahmedbanj(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
To all those asking what is 'white wedding' pls is it originated from christianity? or is it a matrimony culture of the white's regardless if they are religious or not? so if an atheists, budhists, or other religious belief's wants to celebrate weddings, na 'PINK' or 'RED' Wedding they gonna do? SMH #foolish_sets_of_religious_fanatics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.