Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls (11082 Views)

There's No Two Ways About It: Caitlyn Jenner Only Likes Women. / Pclassic: Psquare’s Peter Okoye Starts New Record Label, Signs New Artists. / Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 4:31pm On May 04, 2010
shocked sad cry

ehen what about girls who like them who are not mixed?

From naijagal.net

We have different tastes in women, Peter likes mixed race, high profile women and I like dark skinned girls not connected to the industry!

http://naijagal.net/2010/05/03/hot-psquares-peter-and-paul-describe-their-desired-lady-2/
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by londoner: 4:45pm On May 04, 2010
What about the girls who like them who are not dark?

You have no problem with the dark skinned preference, only the mixed race one it seems. If you ask me this is very fair (excuse the pun), everyone gets a look in. Peter is supposed to like mixed race, rich women, thats what his lady is and she is the mother of his child.

Or must both of them prefer dark skinned girls?

Personally I prefer Peter any day of the week.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 5:14pm On May 04, 2010
yes he must haba is he not a Nigerian?? No wonder a lot of girls in Lagos are now marrying oyinbo
since you naija men prefer mixed girls
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by sjeezy8: 5:50pm On May 04, 2010
kini big deal?
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by londoner: 6:20pm On May 04, 2010
@susannaija, did you not see the part where his brother says he prefers dark skinned girls?

Peter's woman and the mother of his child is mixed race and Nigerian.

I am a woman actually and it really doesn't bother me that some men prefer mixed race women.

look at the mother of his child and his sweetheart Lola Omotayo, who is half Russian and half Nigerian.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/101833_peter_n_lola_omotayo_jpgf7cc90bbf3caa62dbd4c9eed7da32380

She bore him this adorable son.
[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S34yjGODIYI/AAAAAAAAbcc/r90w2gDir_Y/s400/19857_329604436376_507091376_4124459_3779510_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 8:22pm On May 04, 2010
@londoner is she is wife?

cute but it amazes me that men still think that way in 2010! to be mixed means naija guys will fall for you over and over and over again. it is ridiculous
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Abbygyal(f): 9:38pm On May 04, 2010
susannaija:

@londoner is she is wife?

cute but it amazes me that men still think that way in 2010! to be mixed means naija guys will fall for you over and over and over again. it is ridiculous

on point!
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by londoner: 9:46pm On May 04, 2010
@susannaija, think what way?

She is the daughter of a Nigerian, and African, it is not wrong for a Nigerian man to find her attractive?

You shouldn't let it make you feel jealous or annoyed.

Besides, his twin brother said he prefers dark skinned ladies, you are not owed the affections of every Black man, just because you are both Black.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Radiant(f): 10:27pm On May 04, 2010
londoner:

you are not owed the affections of every Black man, just because you are both Black.

Priceless!
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Kgdavid(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2010
londoner:

@susannaija, think what way?

She is the daughter of a Nigerian, and African, it is not wrong for a Nigerian man to find her attractive?

You shouldn't let it make you feel jealous or annoyed.
[b]
Besides, his twin brother said he prefers dark skinned ladies, you are not owed the affections of every Black man, just because you are both Black.[b]

wonderful answer, im amazed at the level of backwardness. so he must pick a dark skinned woman, is that then not a form of racism?
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Osama10(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2010
Everybody has his or her own choice to make with respect to a partner.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 1:00am On May 05, 2010
what level of backwardness? yes he should consider it, is his mother not black?
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by chiogo(f): 1:09am On May 05, 2010
LOL abeg we've heard enough of these stories. And it continues to bother some females that a "celebrity" guy prefers light-skinned girls or what not.

Seriously, who cares? If he was an ordinary dude, would we be having this conversation? Don't be claiming anybody just because you're both black. Nobody owes any human an explanation for their preference.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by bawomolo(m): 1:53am On May 05, 2010
that's his preference or must he marry alex wek to make you guys happy?
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by ponytail: 3:47am On May 05, 2010
bawomolo:

that's his preference or must he marry alex wek to make you guys happy?

LMHO
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by shilling(f): 4:24am On May 05, 2010
White folks will also be going waaaaaaaaat if some white dude said he's only into mixed/black girls. I guess it's just how these things work.

There's nothing abnormal about Peter, some like it dark, others light.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by stkris(m): 5:13am On May 05, 2010
another ignorant thread. These are the same people (OP) who scream 'racism' when other races say similar things bout black or dark skinned people. i cant stand double standards. angry
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by londoner: 10:42am On May 05, 2010
@susannaija, you are actually putting words into his mouth. He has a preference and you are equating it with disliking or rejecting women who are  dark skinned.

You have to accept that fact that we all have free will and that some men who look like you, can be attracted to women who dont look like you.

The thing about people who reason like you is that they are equally as delighted to see a mixed race man say he prefers dark skinned women, or a White man choosing a dark woman.

You dont have an issue with men being attracting to women who dont look like them or their mothers, you have an issue with preferences which are not in your favour.

@shilling, I beg to disagree. We all know that David Bowie is with a Black woman and that Deniro notoriously has a preference for Black women. Have you ever heard a White person complain about it? I havent.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 4:55pm On May 06, 2010
@londoner please read what i said first before commenting

he can pick who he wants that is his business but it is and will always be KOLO mentality finish
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 4:58pm On May 06, 2010
@shilling he did not say he like it light but mixed

all nigerian women should henceforth marry oyinbo oh or at least have a kid with one

then your daughter is guaranteed a place in Aso Rock and will be every naija man's dream I have said my own
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by sjeezy8: 8:02pm On May 06, 2010
he gotta big nose those its like 4 inches wide lol
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by londoner: 11:04pm On May 06, 2010
@susannaija, did you read the part where his brother said he prefers dark skinned women?

Oh, is it because you have a crush for the twin who prefers mixed girls?
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 06, 2010
The poster has serious issues with herself. Mixed race women have no blame.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by baybbootz(f): 11:32pm On May 06, 2010
hahahahahahahaha
bad bele!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by KennyG6(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2010
@poster me sef i like ohhhhhhhhhhh grin grin
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On May 07, 2010
Who Cares? undecided
They are definitely not my type plus they're not goodlooking in any way, shape or form. . .so, they're bound to date pretty women.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Omolulu(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Who Cares? undecided
They are definitely not my type plus they're not goodlooking in any way, shape or form. . .so, they're bound to date pretty women.

hehehehe grin grin
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Osama10(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2010
Jealous People take it easy,they've got preference.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 5:14pm On May 07, 2010
who are you calling jealous, he will still marry a naija girl from his village lets bet on it
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 5:16pm On May 07, 2010
@michelin89 do not have issues you on the other hand have some issues that is y you are so very single grin shocked
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 07, 2010
susannaija:

@michelin89 do not have issues you on the other hand have some issues that is y you are so very single grin shocked

Now I know I was right. Learn to love your skin.
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by susannaija: 5:47pm On May 07, 2010
@michelin89 I do that is why I am comfortable with my own look like genevieve nnaji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jacqui Beck,girl Without Vagina / Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert / Amina Yuguda Wins BBC World News Komla Dumor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.