Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bearded Guys, Come In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bearded Guys, Come In Here! (2047 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by krissconnect(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
So much in love with the beard gangs. I'm still nurturing mine, can't wait to see it grow so fresh and wild. Share your beard pix here, I need to draw inspiration from you guys to avoid shaving mine off. Let's know how long it took you to grow your beards and the necessary requirements.

1 Share

Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Hollasmall: 5:02am On Mar 25, 2018
I started grooming mine over a month now but not fully grown yet,friends already calling me Mr handsome.
I will share pictures in two month time when it fully grown just be positive about it and stay away from clipper or any sort of trimer at least for the next 3month till it fully grown. Goodluck
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by krissconnect(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Hollasmall:
I started grooming mine over a month now but not fully grown yet,friends already calling me Mr handsome.
I will share pictures in two month time when it fully grown just be positive about it and stay away from clipper or any sort of trimer at least for the next 3month till it fully grown. Goodluck
Thanks for this.
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by amakadihot87(f): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2018
I love beards too but not as bushy as those pics you posted..........beards on low cut are bae........it gives one a sexy look
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Lalas247(f): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2018
amakadihot87:
I love beards too but not as bushy as those pics you posted..........beards on low cut are bae........it gives one a sexy look
Hmmm u have taste Biko
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Rubbish. I love my clean chin. Every morning I thank God for not giving me beards
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by highqueen(f): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
they should shave those things and you will see the amount of ugliness that will wow you!!
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by OriakuAmara(f): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2018
Beard is the new plastic facial surgery for men
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by donstan18: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Rubbish. I love my clean chin. Every morning I thank God for not giving me beards

Beard is bae cheesy
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2018
donstan18:

Beard is bae cheesy
no I don't like it and I'm happy I don't have it. Not hating
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2018
God This Is Unfair... I Want Beards cry
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by itsRhamzy: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2018
I can't imagine myself shaving off my beards.. I'll definitely faint..
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by amakadihot87(f): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Hmmm u have taste Biko
............lol
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by meneski(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
a friend of mine was as bald as as egg...i sprouted some infant beards b4 him but we got seperated for three years and wen i saw him, he was all beard and mine is still an infant.... What can i do? Its six years now...I LOVE BEARDS!
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by beautysolutions: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Having beards takes great responsibility in keeping them tidy and attractive. Beards are symbol of masculine beauty after money. Your beard needs the right oil, shampoo wax and brush
I offer free tips for growing beards

Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by meneski(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
beautysolutions:
Having beards takes great responsibility in keeping them tidy and attractive. Beards are symbol of masculine beauty after money. Your beard needs the right oil, shampoo wax and brush
I offer free tips for growing beards
Abeg i need de tips.
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by beautysolutions: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2018
meneski:
Abeg i need de tips.
Some men are blessed with fast-growing facial hair, while others may struggle with slow-growing or patchy whiskers.
Below are 9 free tips for beard growth
1. Exfoliatec your skin once a week. Removing dead skin cells will stimulate new hair growth. You can do this with your sponge when bathing
2. Keep your jawline clean. Wash it with warm water. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow.
3. Shaving doesn't make beard grow faster
4. Get plenty of rest. Sleep will help your damaged skin cells repair themselves and promote beard growth.
5. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamins A, B, C and E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process.
6. Beards will grow faster if you are relaxed so try and manage stress through healthy eating and exercise
7. Resist the urge to shave or shape your beard, let it grow for 4 to 6weeks before you can start shaping or trimming it
8. Exercise; especially push ups as it will increase your testosterone level which is a factor that makes beard appear
9. Invest in beard care products like oil, shampoos, balm and wax. The prices are N5,000 and below depending on what you want

A clean, well shaped beard is a joy to look at. It's 2018 and men need to start paying more attention to grooming. Thank you
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by meneski(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2018
beautysolutions:

Some men are blessed with fast-growing facial hair, while others may struggle with slow-growing or patchy whiskers.
Below are 9 free tips for beard growth
1. Exfoliatec your skin once a week. Removing dead skin cells will stimulate new hair growth. You can do this with your sponge when bathing
2. Keep your jawline clean. Wash it with warm water. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow.
3. Shaving doesn't make beard grow faster
4. Get plenty of rest. Sleep will help your damaged skin cells repair themselves and promote beard growth.
5. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamins A, B, C and E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process.
6. Beards will grow faster if you are relaxed so try and manage stress through healthy eating and exercise
7. Resist the urge to shave or shape your beard, let it grow for 4 to 6weeks before you can start shaping or trimming it
8. Exercise; especially push ups as it will increase your testosterone level which is a factor that makes beard appear
9. Invest in beard care products like oil, shampoos, balm and wax. The prices are N5,000 and below depending on what you want

A clean, well shaped beard is a joy to look at. It's 2018 and men need to start paying more attention to grooming. Thank you
.. Thanks so much.
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by IntegralC(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
krissconnect:
So much in love with the beard gangs. I'm still nurturing mine, can't wait to see it grow so fresh and wild. Share your beard pix here, I need to draw inspiration from you guys to avoid shaving mine off. Let's know how long it took you to grow your beards and the necessary requirements.
bros abeg tell me how you're doing it
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by datfreshdoc(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mine started last year November... shaved it January but it has grown to be something wonderful.. still keeping mine sha, I work hard to be the rich so that it'll be noticeable :')

1 Like

Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
You will never look like them though.

-You'll need to have white eye
-Well defined JawLine
-Fresh skin
-Spottless skin (yes they are different )
-Actual human lips
-Non west African Nose
And then beards.

Wonder why you look at that picture and beard is all you see.
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by krissconnect(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
IntegralC:
bros abeg tell me how you're doing it
Follow the tips above
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by krissconnect(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
You will never look like them though.

-You'll need to have white eye
-Well defined JawLine
-Fresh skin
-Spottless skin (yes they are different )
-Actual human lips
-Non west African Nose
And then beards.

Wonder why you look at that picture and beard is all you see.
so u mean there are no black guys with beards that look cute? Bro, ur inferiority complex is second to none
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
krissconnect:
so u mean there are no black guys with beards that look cute? Bro, ur inferiority complex is second to none

They obviously look cute but they are African "American"
Re: Bearded Guys, Come In Here! by krissconnect(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

They obviously look cute but they are African "American"
I ain't talking about the pictures I uploaded, I mean ofcos black Africans that are cute with beards. Not just Americans or black Americans. Have u seen big lean dat eazi featured in his "in the morning" video? We have cute bearded Africans abeg

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First / Woman Sues Ex For Having Abnormally Long Penis / Wire Wire - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.