Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nairalander Kills A Squirrel On His Way To Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Kills A Squirrel On His Way To Owerri (623 Views)

A Vehicle Without Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra / Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Kills A Squirrel On His Way To Owerri by Rekyz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hi guys, I had a wonderful experience on my way to Owerri from Calabar. Squirrels seem to always get what they want. I always admire them and wish I could get hold of them. Love them or not, it is hard not to admire these persistent creatures. Somewhere along Ebonyi state, this one ran into our car. I just couldn't let it go. Peppersoup on the way... grin grin

Re: Nairalander Kills A Squirrel On His Way To Owerri by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't know how somebody would be introducing himself as a nairalander o? Are they sharing certificate ni?
Re: Nairalander Kills A Squirrel On His Way To Owerri by 4reala(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Op u can lie o. something wey u buy for road
Re: Nairalander Kills A Squirrel On His Way To Owerri by Rekyz(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
4reala:
Op u can lie o. something wey u buy for road
Buy ke? You'll soon ask me to show you a video of it running into the car. Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Problem Scheduling Appointment With Ustraveldocs.com / Tanker Explode Along Iwo Road To Ojo In Ibadan (pics, Video) / Traveling From Lagos To Okpella (directions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.