Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" (21925 Views)

Achike Udenwa Is Worst Imo Governor — Rochas Okorocha / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by ihatesycophant(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
poseidon12:
Don't mind criminals like Orji Kalu looking for gullible people to deceive for selfish reasons. Igbo Presidency my foot. Achike Udenwa have listed what we should be looking for in a candidate. Buhari is definitely out of consideration. To hell with Buhari. Even his own people have rejected him. It's only the almajiris and Yoruba Muslims that are still supporting him.
Some of you people attempt to religionalised some issues makes some of us that are ardent Christians to always support Buhari. Religion should outrightly be separated from politics. Is the same politics that is now creeping into the church because of your kind. This should be issue based and not tint to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by forray(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
CoolFreeday:
To me, its the best for Igbo, no harm in trying and with the calibre of Igbo men around the President, I know its possible.

Buhari who couldn't make himself President after so many fail attempt until he was made president by someone else want to give presidency to somebody else.....lmao

The Igbo tribe should wise up cos this is dead on arrival. Moreover why wait till 2023? What is stopping the Igbo's from rallying around a very credible candidate with foresight and vision and present him or her in 2019 and leave the the rest for on the masses?

Hearing people say the igbos will back a know failure for another 4years just to be spoon feed, shows while other tribe has little or no respect for you guys.

Nobody will hand you anything, so u better not fail for this scam. You want something, you take it. Y wait for 2023 when you can have it in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by jamjo: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:
They keep speaking against Igbo Presidency 2023, but ask then if they have a better alternative for Ndigbo, and they begin to mention general ideas. shocked Ndigbo need practical solutions not general ideas!

Igbos, anyone who critisizes Igbo Presidency 2023, ask yourself this question: What practical solution have they brought to the table, or is it just criticism without solutions?

Please, why do you think voting for Buhari 2019 is a practical solution for us to get the presidency? Let me make this clear to you with this present Nigeria, 70% of the northerners will not vote for an Igbo presidency that is the fact. Let APC fill an Igbo man come 2023 and any of the unpopular parties fill a northerner and see another strong alliance between Yoruba Muslim and the North.

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:

PYO and Tinubu are great politians but 2023 is Igbo's turn. Yoruba has had their turn (8 years of Obasanjo).

We don't want to be president even in 2027 grin.

We will always be PDP.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by InfiniteLoopx: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
ihatesycophant:

But same Igbo would be complaining they are marginalised. They forgot that to become Nigeria president it must be through Democratic means. No one would wake up one day and say Igbo nation, 'take Nigeria president'. It must be through alignment and realignment, political permutation and rearrangement. Until you guys are ready to play the game of politics accordingly, for century to come you will continue crying marginalisation.
I hope you will not be here tomorrow shouting marginalisation? You that is even talking here, have you asked this man what move he has made to align Igbo to the center when he had the opportunity.
Truly speaking if Igbo is northern region, they would still face same fate because they don't know how to play politics at all. The politics of self is what is destroying them politically. If you don't love your neighbours and you know such your neighbours you need them to attain success, how would that success come your way?
You hate Hausa. Hate Fulani. Hate Yoruba. Hate virtually anyone that goes against your wish. To move forward in life would be difficult. Until that seed of discord is flushed away, the cry of marginalisation would linger till kingdom come.
Do care to explain to the house how the call for restructure and good governance translate to hate? It seems hate has a new definition.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Kennydoc(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:

PYO and Tinubu are great politians but 2023 is Igbo's turn. Yoruba has had their turn (8 years of Obasanjo).

Are you so naive? You think Tinubu laboured to enthrone APC government so that an Igbo man will rule Nigeria? Tinubu's intent is to ultimately control the presidency. The plan is that after Buhari, his man (or possibly himself) will become the president. Guy stop being a novice. Even if all Igbos join APC, there is no way an Igbo man will become president in 2023. It's impossible.
I'm Igbo by the way.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

Are you so naive? You think Tinubu laboured to enthrone APC government so that an Igbo man will rule Nigeria? Tinubu's intent is to ultimately control the presidency. The plan is that after Buhari, his man (or possibly himself) will become the president. Guy stop being a novice. Even if all Igbos join APC, there is no way an Igbo man will become president in 2023. It's impossible.
I'm Igbo by the way.
If you are Igbo, then why is the word 'impossible' still in your dictionary?
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:

Source:http://sunnewsonline.com/voting-for-buhari-will-not-give-igbo-presidency-ex-gov-udenwa/

Igbodefender's Reaction: They keep speaking against Igbo Presidency 2023, but ask then if they have a better alternative for Ndigbo, and they begin to mention general ideas. shocked Ndigbo need practical solutions not general ideas!

Igbos, anyone who critisizes Igbo Presidency 2023, ask yourself this question: What practical solution have they brought to the table, or is it just criticism without solutions?

PDP till 2050.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:
Igbos should better look for somewhere to chill..

Just like APC and Lagos, APC won't leave Presidency seat in a very long while.
If it's to rig, de de ni grin

But the next in line after PMB is a Yoruba man. Either PYO or Bola Tinubu.

So u really believe Bubu will hand over power to Tiffnubu Lmao
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
CoolFreeday:
To me, its the best for Igbo, no harm in trying and with the calibre of Igbo men around the President, I know its possible.

Pls we don't need Igbo presidency. Pls take it.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:
They keep speaking against Igbo Presidency 2023, but ask then if they have a better alternative for Ndigbo, and they begin to mention general ideas. shocked Ndigbo need practical solutions not general ideas!

We don't need to ask any question.

Buhari is a leprosy.
grin.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
they oppose bad leadership but were fully in support of goodluck Jonathan ? Hmmn
So because you support Buhari, that makes you a saint undecided

lolzzz

If you have seen Buhari's rule, you will have no choice than to support a lesser evil!

were they wrong?

were they not right about Buhari afterall

Were they not justify

Even the north with the exception of Buhari's kinsmen are complaining bitterly

Remember that their view has always bothered down to transparency and equality

I have followed their arguements religiously, they did not support anyone in particular

They said fighting corruption should not be selective and I believe its the right thing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Kennydoc(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:

You can't be in the SE.. Why will you?

It's more like a taboo for you people to stay and develop your region.

It's ready made places developed by Yorubas that entice you people.

Just make sure you don't speed too much in SE like you do in SW, Your region is nothing to write home about in terms of road and pollution.

You're just too petty. Gosh!
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Kennydoc(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:

If you are Igbo, then why is the word 'impossible' still in your dictionary?

I'm a realist. The hatred Buhari has for Igbos is unimaginable. He CANNOT hand over to an Igbo man.
Let me even ask you, how is it very important for an Igbo man to be the president? So if Ekweremmadu for example becomes president, how is it going to benefit you particularly?
We need a president who is fair to all regions irrespective of where he comes from. Most importantly, we need a president that will restructure Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Bimpe29: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Well said
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Ridalord(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
tinubu bawo?? i'd rather vote GEJ back let him siddan for lagos oh abeg
flokii:

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Olumaeme: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
This man stated the truth, they could not give Igbo SGF now but promising them President in 2019.. Is that not laughable?
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Abagworo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
jamjo:

Please, why do you think voting for Buhari 2019 is a practical solution for us to get the presidency? Let me make this clear to you with this present Nigeria, 70% of the northerners will not vote for an Igbo presidency that is the fact. Let APC fill an Igbo man come 2023 and any of the unpopular parties fill a northerner and see another strong alliance between Yoruba Muslim and the North.

Northerners will vote Chibuike Amaechi or Rochas Okorocha comfortably because they are nationalists.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abagworo:

Northerners will vote Chibuike Amaechi or Rochas Okorocha comfortably because they are nationalists.

Or because they are sellouts who betrayed their people to the north, the Igbo Afonjas grin
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by shallysgirl: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:

tinubu the trashcan grin
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by shallysgirl: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Who know this thief udenwa.

Because he is a thief, he cannot near that seat call aso rock,

The way idiotic pigs of Biafra are going about it, they cannot achieve the presidency in 2023.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra should come and apologized to buhari according to amaechi.

Beside, buhari is a trustworthy man, he will always fulfill what he promised.
You can see in case of the returned dapchi girl's, boko haram trusted him.

And in the case of ineffectual buffoon, he promise not to arrest him, instead he went for dansuki.
Cool your mind and vote for buhari, in 2023, it will be okoroawusa.
idiotic pig of Nigeria, who you dey fight with?. Always on edge. Heart attack is real. Get well soon. Ndo o Nna.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by jamjo: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abagworo:

You are dreaming please wake up. Amaechi and Okorocha my foot if this two are what Igbo's have to offer to Nigerians as presidential candidates it's better we just don't think about presidency for the rest of our lives I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by jamjo: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abagworo:

You are dreaming please wake up. Amaechi and Okorocha my foot if this two are what Igbo's have to offer to Nigerians as presidential candidates it's better we just don't think about presidency for the rest of our lives I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Igbos should fight to get their own country... Cos they won't be welcome anywhere near this country not to talk of becoming a president...
See d case of INNOSON VEHICLE MOTOR(IVM) Owner(Chief Chukwuma Innocent)
or
d case of TSTV...
ABOKIS and YORUBAS(betrayers) wil never give any Inteligent and Talented IGBO man a sence of belongin...
Our pipo in d north is a living witness. (they can testify about dat
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by degamemaster(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Achike Udenwa is Spot on, An Igbo Presidency is A mirage
This is the first time the man is making sense ever since I know him. Igbo presidency is a mirage and not a solution to our problems. People like Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu and Ararume are so hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by ihatesycophant(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Do care to explain to the house how the call for restructure and good governance translate to hate? It seems hate has a new definition.
This is the problem I have with some of you guys. Of all you wrote in your First comment, it is only restructuring that you think you ask for. Categorizing those that support Buhari as Almajeris and Yoruba Muslims to you may sound as praise but to saner minds is derogatory. What it means to someone like me is you referring to every Christians in Yoruba land supporting Buhari has Muslim Yoruba. Meaning Osinbajo, Fayemi and the retinue of Christians supporting him are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by CoolFreeday(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls we don't need Igbo presidency. Pls take it.

we do Sir. they're Nigerians too
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by CoolFreeday(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
forray:

Buhari who couldn't make himself President after so many fail attempt until he was made president by someone else want to give presidency to somebody else.....lmao

The Igbo tribe should wise up cos this is dead on arrival. Moreover why wait till 2023? What is stopping the Igbo's from rallying around a very credible candidate with foresight and vision and present him or her in 2019 and leave the the rest for on the masses?

Hearing people say the igbos will back a know failure for another 4years just to be spoon feed, shows while other tribe has little or no respect for you guys.

Nobody will hand you anything, so u better not fail for this scam. You want something, you take it. Y wait for 2023 when you can have it in 2019?

You think he is a failure but some of us don't think so, he might not be there yet but failure is extreme for me to say.

Now, you yourself should know better why it won't be wise for an Igbo man to run in 2019. this is politics of number....
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Afonjanism grin.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Well said.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:40am On Mar 26, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by forray(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2018
CoolFreeday:

You think he is a failure but some of us don't think so, he might not be there yet but failure is extreme for me to say.

Now, you yourself should know better why it won't be wise for an Igbo man to run in 2019. this is politics of number....

In what aspect has buhari not failed? Tell me what he is doing differently from the past administration that was a complete mess and he is even worst.

Regarding am Igbo man running in 2019, I don't know any reason why one shouldn't run if he is credible enough. If you know like u claim above, tell me and stop acting like u know the mind of every Nigerian.

Forget politics of number, times are changing. Like I said earlier present a credible Igbo candidate with vision n foresight to take the country to the next level in 2019 n leave the rest for the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State / Court Of Appeal Nullifies Nyako's Election As Adamawa Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.