Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? (579 Views)

I Need A Samsung Smartphone Btw 70k-80k. Any Suggestions?? / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? by Letzdothething: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good evening all.

I need advise on how to manage an error or something. I use TECNO CX air

Sometime last year all Facebook Application disappeared from my phone mysteriously.

Each time I try to install it back it gives me the below error message. Attached pic

Please what do I do?

Re: Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Letzdothething:
Good evening all.

I need advise on how to manage an error or something. I use TECNO CX air

Sometime last year all Facebook Application disappeared from my phone mysteriously.

Each time I try to install it back it gives me the below error message. Attached pic

Please what do I do?
well the solution ain't simple bro.. If you phone is not rooted then I'll suggest you do a factory reset and make sure you back up your data and files... This error occurs with the app freeze feature of tecno cx was happening to my phone until I updated it
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? by Letzdothething: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Tochyodiks:
well the solution ain't simple bro.. If you phone is not rooted then I'll suggest you do a factory reset and make sure you back up your data and files... This error occurs with the app freeze feature of tecno cx was happening to my phone until I updated it
Thanks man.

How do I go about it? Am not really a phone person per se
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Letzdothething:
Thanks man.

How do I go about it? Am not really a phone person per se
to make it easy, go to your Phone settings, locate Back up and reset ,,, locate factory reset option then proceed from there
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? by Letzdothething: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2018
G
Tochyodiks:
to make it easy, go to your Phone settings, locate Back up and reset ,,, locate factory reset option then proceed from there
Thanks in will do that. Any other clarifications you don't mind I'll mention you again.

Thanks
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Letzdothething:
G Thanks in will do that. Any other clarifications you don't mind I'll mention you again.

Thanks
no problem.. Feel free to anytime

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Lg G Vista For Sale At 25k Or Swap (negotiable). Abuja Only / Download Latest Showboxapk(version 5.04) / Latest Lenovo K Series Android Phones And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.