Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (26214 Views)

What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy there want over pampering, 1 chic that did abortion for my guy was telling someone else that she was a virgin, the story was too funny
she's not attracted to the guy dats why she swinged the virgin thingy on himcheesy.A girl that's a professional liar even if she's pregnant she can still convince a dude she's hell bent on deceiving dat she's a virgin. Only if the guy is smart would he figure her outcheesy. Like i said b4 ladies only use dat virgin ish if they don't find the guy attractive but are financially benefiting frm such a guy.All na scope.

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin grin cheesy grin
me just weak wen i see dat commentcheesycheesycheesy.. Anyway a babe with a parasitic mindset would accept anything that comes her way in a relationship.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
for realcheesy.. D format is very ancient cheesy. They use it on guys they don't find attractive but would want to be collecting the guy's money all the samecheesycheesy.Anyway its men who use money to woo a woman that fall for such scamscheesy.
grin
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by summerflame(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
What if u get hook up wit pregnancy within d time frame, what would u do bro?
Do dna after giving birth, if it's mine, I'll have the baby and not her... That's a price to pay for being promiscuous
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by ProfTeaa: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
farano:
Na wa o someone cannot chat in peace again? tongue
farano, I beg you to please release me from the dungeon that I was thrown till year 2021.

Please unban me in sexuality forum.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Updated check the first page embarassed

Nduemma12 Ewilonco blackpanther21 Horlaidex delugajackson Rextayne Donstan18 Ubunja CastedAyo flokii Olachase

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Horlaidex(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Girls are worthless piece of shit embarassed

Never love a woman 100%. ... they are nothing but objeclala

I removed pics because I've gotten the advice I needed... thank you all for your contributions god bless you all
My brother... Ur hoe want to explore and this shows how boring you are on bed. Don't let that move you an inch... A hoe will always be a hoe no matter how you package her. I've had such experience, tho she never cheated but left for another G.. Later came back and apologized but all I did was accept and fûck her silly... I'm sure her hussy won't enjoy her a bit cos I've spoiled her veejay

Act a dummy if you still want to explore her pûssÿ more but a wise one at that. No mercy this time cos she ain't ur gf but ur hoe.
PS: don't forget to use a condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Horlaidex:

My brother... Ur hoe want to explore and this shows how boring you are on bed. Don't let that move you an inch... A hoe will always be a hoe no matter how you package her. I've had such experience, tho she never cheated but left for another G.. Later came back and apologized but all I did was accept and fûck her silly... I'm sure her hussy won't enjoy her a bit cos I've spoiled her veejay

Act a dummy if you still want to explore her pûssÿ more but a wise one at that. No mercy this time cos she ain't ur gf but ur hoe.
PS: don't forget to use a condom

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2018
blackpanther21:
women are wicked, heartless, ungrateful piece of hoes and cheating 2 timing bitches, never trust them, they dont have dignity, mine did worst and I gave her heaven and earth, and she is not even a graduate for that matter, I even bought open university form for the bitch, yet she dey bleep about and proud of it, if na graduate nko?, women are the same abeg, they are only useful for bleeping and casting aside

BAD EXPERIENCE YOU'VE HAD THERE, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

THERE ARE LOTS OF GOOD WOMEN AROUND THO. YOU'VE JUST BEEN UNLUCKY AND UNFORTUNATE.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nature8(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2018
EWAagoyin:

I removed pics because I've gotten the advice I needed... thank you all for your contributions god bless you all

Nawa oo
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nature8(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2018
blackpanther21:
women are wicked, heartless, ungrateful piece of hoes and cheating 2 timing bitches, never trust them, they dont have dignity, mine did worst and I gave her heaven and earth, and she is not even a graduate for that matter, I even bought open university form for the bitch, yet she dey f.uck about and proud of it, if na graduate nko?, women are the same abeg, they are only useful for f.ucking and casting aside

You're right bro
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by J2381: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
ProfTeaa:

_farano, I beg you to please release me from the dungeon that I was thrown till year 2021.

Please unban me in sexuality forum.
lmao.

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedAyo:
Some ladies will come defend her cheesy
Donstan18 Ubunja

ntin to defend she bleeped up
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
both sex are not to be trusted talking from experience too good guys meet bad girls good girls meet bad guys . . just move on urs will fine u just dnt use ur past again her wen u fine the one bitches aren't the same bro
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedAyo:
Some ladies will come defend her cheesy
Donstan18 Ubunja

defend her for wad na she bleeped up bro just move on she wasn't ur at first talking from experience too good guys meet bad girls good girls meet bad guys but when the right one comes don't use ur experience against her bitches aren't the same bro
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
looooorrrrrrdddddd !

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by trilacos: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:

ntin to defend she bleeped up
nice pics.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Tweak2k: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2018
EWAagoyin:

Bro go up and update the pix.... Why feeling weird.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
EWAagoyin:

I didn't see the pix I wud hv liked to bt watever it is I can't be surprised by it.

My peice of advise to don't be fast to love anybody. Take ure time and make ur observations and relax.

If u ain't married to dat person yet don't over do urself. To avoid this type of drama. There are many options and focus on ur life goals more.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Frankicent(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2018
gonkin:
And a girl is insulting that im still single. My last girl lied she was single after 4 months of bashing her cunt her fiance (someone she called her ex) calls me like a man and explains. She still wants my d! Ck crying that she wants me not him. That he's cheating on her that he's lying and they've broken up.
On the new year of 2017/1/1 i planned to spend it with her cuz i am always alone. We planned lt together. She failed to show up and says she traveled to see her aunt.
Ok after calling several times to ask on her arrival. The phone was finally picked up and guess who picked up. Her man to be. Its was the worst new year ever for me. The guy even threatened to come and beat me up can u imagine that. As if i was the one disturbing his wifee. He gave her the phone to tell me with her crying voice that she was with him.

The next day she came begging and still lied again that she has left him because of the beating. Omo i no want again told her straight. Even till tomorrow she's still texting and she still dey with the guy.

The ex before the ex. I dated for 4 years denied me in front of another chairman. Woman sabi beg sha.

The ex ex ex turned out to be a runs babe that left school i paid for to go and do prostitution for 1 year in Burkina Faso and ran back to Nigeria.

I just dont know why girls cheat. After wen they are of marrying age from 28 upwards they start getting serious.

I just tire. They have messed up my mind. That once i call a girl and her numbers busy or call waiting, i start getting cheat alerts.

NAwa ooo bro check your life.. Seriously you'll cruse to be with an olosho. Only you smh.. You better start praying.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Its the shit they've learnt from males for centuries. They never had a heart attack for the betrayal, should you?
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by ProfTeaa: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
J2381:
lmao.

farano please. I have become a laughing stock by those who despised me.
please reward my good behavior for not creating new moniker since last year. tamper justice with mercy
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by ProfTeaa: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
profteaa baba
i dn miss u fa
Hope say u bam sha??
our only distinguished prof in the house, wehcome baba

Reddistrict ..thanks a lot, I hail. I was banned in sexuality unjustly till 2021. still trying to liaise with the mods to unban me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.