Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? (13915 Views)

Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2018
CuteMadridista:

did you make heaven or you were banished to hell?

THERE IS BOOZE HERE. THE CHICKS ARE ON FIRE, AND THE WEED IS STRONG. THE WI-FI IS THE BOMB.

YOU NEED TO COME VISIT US IN HELL SOMETIME BRO.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by thetrailseeker: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2018
No
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by CuteMadridista: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE IS BOOZE HERE.
THE CHICKS ARE ON FIRE, AND THE WEED IS STRONG.
THE WI-FI IS THE BOMB.

YOU NEED TO COME VISIT US IN HELL SOMETIME BRO.

Hahn has already booked a mansion for me and I'll allow 1stsonoflucifer to live with me too in case his sin is not enough to buy a mansion

I'll be there when I'm done with all the enjoyment earth has to offer

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by bayaar(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2018
Something Must Kill Man, Even Aids Dey Fear Ebola ---- Erigga 2015

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2018
allanphash7:
Good morning folks. This has been a question i have asked myself severaly and which i conclude to myself that there is nothing like that because whenever a young person(s) dies we usually term it to be untimely

So as for me i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing of such.

Pls what is yiur take on this

OP who wan die? Not only young people o, even the old people wey die, if you get a chance to ask dem, dey will tell u na untimely death e be for their eyes too. Dey all had plans before the cold hands of death came knocking and snatched them from mother earth.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Shroud: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Pathetic, self-doubting atheists always being bothered about religion.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Jaymaster(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

A primary school student was shot to death by gunmen.

Is his death untimely, accidentally or naturally?

His death was Sudden
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by kanubiafra: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2018
seunlayi:
Somebody who has experienced it should help us.

I think the term is generally used to mean unexpected time, when no body thought of death ie accident etc
YES I'VE EXPERIENCED IT IN MY FAMILY MY I DID NOT GET TO MEET MY GRAND PARENTS THATS UN TIMELY AND MY DAD NO SEE MY CHILDREN HIS OWN GRAND KIDS EVEN WHEN THEY LIVED OVER 80 YEARS IS THAT NOT UNTIMELY?
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by lakesider(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Untimely death is caused majorly by human error .
Sometimes its a genetic thing ,the genetic disease can be managed with a good government
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by chairman00100: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Are you a Christian? if yes, do you think Jesus died an "Untimely Death"?
no JESUS did not die an untimely death, HE came for purpose and a time was set for that purpose
now compare it to a primary school kid who was shot dead either by omission or commission and ask yourself, did GOD bring this child out to die at that age?
the bible said there is a time to be born and a time to die and again it said that why should you die before your time?, meaning that a person can die before his or her time

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by allanphash7(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2018
Is that the answer to the question?

Or is death has anything to do with Been a religious fella or not

Kindly answer the question bro
Shroud:
Pathetic, self-doubting atheists always being bothered about religion.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Penalty82(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2018
Jaymaster:

His death was Sudden

Any different?
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Shroud: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2018
allanphash7:
Is that the answer to the question?

Or is death has anything to do with Been a religious fella or not

Kindly answer the question bro
is the concept of death, timely or timely separate from religious beliefs?
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by CuteMadridista: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2018
chairman00100:

no JESUS did not die an untimely death, HE came for purpose and a time was set for that purpose
now compare it to a primary school kid who was shot dead either by omission or commission and ask yourself, did GOD bring this child out to die at that age?
the bible said there is a time to be born and a time to die and again it said that why should you die before your time?, meaning that a person can die before his or her time

Please "a time to be born and a time to die" is very ambiguous so unless a figure was specified in the "Time to die" then its left for interpretation and I can prove this by referring you to "a time to build up and a time to tear down" so can you tell me what at what age does a buildup qualify to be "Untimely Buildup" and teardown "Untimely Teardown"?

Obviously We buildup and tear down at different times so its hard to specify which one is untimely

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by TheAlchemist: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
just thinking out loud.. is there anything like untimely birth and what is the implication of untimely birth!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Ojuororun(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2018
WHEN YOUR TIME HAS REACH, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.smileysmiley
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by chukzyfcbb: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
This brings us back to my favourite debate topic destiny vs will.

When a young man dies, we say we should leave it to God, maybe he was "destined" to die then.

But when a young man never gets Rich, we attribute it to his lack of will to struggle and get riches, we fail to apply the same destiny thinking we did for "Death scenarios" in this case.

No one ever agrees that so so person is destined not to be rich, but when it comes to death our brain shuts down and we begin to scream It was his destiny.

#Destint Vs Free will, which do you think play a role in the human life.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2018
You avoid anything that leads to your destruction.You take precautions in all u do.You abide by your religious morals,common sense morals etc,as such when after observing all these and death comes,we say it's timely according to what Allah has preordained

An example of untimely is when u over speed on the highway and got an accident,then that's untimely.You eat junks,u drink,you smoke and as against the advice of your doctor,we say you may likely get the untimely death.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Clementz0(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2018
(REVELATION 20 VS 12~15) AND I SAW THE DEAD,SMALL AND GREAT,STAND BEFORE GOD, AND THE BOOK WAS OPEN WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE AND THE DEAD WERE JUDGE OUT OF THOSE THINGS WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS,ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS; AND THE SEA GAVE UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN IT AND DEATH AND HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN THEM: AND THEY WERE JUDGED EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS; "AND DEATH AND HELL WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH" AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE...MEDITATE OF THIS BRO
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by lakesider(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT BAFFLES ME HOW THERE ARE PEOPLE, WHO COMFORTABLY BELIEVES AND PROPAGATE SUCH TALES.

AS A LEARNED INDIVIDUAL WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN, NO MATTER YOUR RELIGION, THERE ARE SO MANY OF THESE THINGS THAT DEMANDS QUESTIONS, THAT DESERVES DISTRUST AND ETERNAL RIDICULE.

NOW, BY ALL MEANS,
TELL ME HOW TO BELIEVE THAT TWO PEOPLE CAN AUTHORIZE DEATH; THE DEVIL, GOD.
WHAT ABOUT THE "DIVINE PLAN"? IF THE DEVIL CAN AUTHORIZE THE DEATH OF SOMEONE, IS THAT ALSO PART OF GOD'S PLAN?
IF YOU SAY YES, THEN THE DEATH WAS PARTLY AUTHORIZED BY GOD.
IF YOU SAY NO, THEN GOD'S PLAN IS USELESS IF ANYONE CAN ALTER IT.

EXPLAIN TO ME..
HOW IT IS GODS PLAN TO KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN WITH LEUKEMIA.
HOW IT IS GOD'S PLAN TO LET SHOOTERS STORM PRIMARY SCHOOLS AND MURDER THE ENTIRE KIDS.
HOW IT IS GOD'S PLAN THAT PEOPLE DIE FROM TERRORIST ATTACKS, ALMOST EVERY DAY...
WHILST KEEPING THE EVIL DOES AND THE CORRUPT PEOPLE IN POWER ALIVE.

OR, ARE THESE DEATHS AUTHORIZE BY SATAN?

WHY WOULD A GOD CREATE A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, AND FOLD HIS HANDS WATCHING SATAN SCATTER HIS PERFECT CREATION? WHY NOT KILL SATAN?

WHAT IS THE GAIN OF GOD, AND THE ADVANTAGE OF KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND DESTROYING ANIMALS IN NATURAL DISASTERS AND WILDFIRE, WHILE THE RICH PEOPLE WHO RUN THE WORLD DOWN LIVE HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, AND LONGER?

I NEED EXPLANATIONS. (AND MAYBE THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). undecided

Good question for the religious people

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by tytunji29(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2018
So y do dey say destiny can't b changed? To me if u die na ur time reach
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2018
orisa37:
Death unauthorised by God is untimedly. It's in the Schedule of Satanic duties to kill unless God counters otherwise.
Satan was specifically instructed not kill Job.
Jesus didn't want to die but when He knew that it was obedience to the Will of God that He should die He let God have His way. So timedly or untimedly is as The Lord pleases. Afterall, He alone decides who goes to Heaven or Hell.
so if the so called God authorise it then, it is not untimely?
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father:but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
touch me nor cause I have not ascended to my father

But

Thomas touched him?

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Shaev7(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2018
orisa37:
Death unauthorised by God is untimedly. It's in the Schedule of Satanic duties to kill unless God counters otherwise.
Satan was specifically instructed not kill Job.
Jesus didn't want to die but when He knew that it was obedience to the Will of God that He should die He let God have His way. So timedly or untimedly is as The Lord pleases. Afterall, He alone decides who goes to Heaven or Hell.
I wanted to ask question but reading your comment further made me to be reluctant because God has power over death, His will is His.

I don't ever believed untimely death! God sees our activities, so he knows when death calls, what can we say of a child born into the world and die later in a month after birth, will someone call that untimely death?

We are subject to God and subjected to His will.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by kennymotors(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2018
allanphash7:
Good morning folks. This has been a question i have asked myself severaly and which i conclude to myself that there is nothing like that because whenever a young person(s) dies we usually term it to be untimely

So as for me i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing of such.

Pls what is yiur take on this
yes there is untimely death
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by adamsalman(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father:but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
.....Yet i believ and worship Jesus as my Father and God when He Himself aknowledges The Supreme God above him.... I need holyspirit common sense
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by standout5: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2018
xedyl:

Mr Layi, abeg carry this ur post go cemetery abeg...u go see pple with experience for dia.
Abeg how i fit give this comment multiple likes?? One is not enough, lolzz
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by mamawin(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
If there were untimely death, then we should know when we would die
no dear. that's one of the things only known by our creator. when, where and how we die only God knows.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by chairman00100: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Please "a time to be born and a time to die" is very ambiguous so unless a figure was specified in the "Time to die" then its left for interpretation and I can prove this by referring you to "a time to build up and a time to tear down" so can you tell me what at what age does a buildup qualify to be "Untimely Buildup" and teardown "Untimely Teardown"?

Obviously We buildup and tear down at different times so its hard to specify which one is untimely
at what point one tears down depends on what purpose one is building, that's what I think, but it's not what I think here that matters but what GOD thinks, if you are a Christian you will understand that spiritual things can only be understood by those in the spirit
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by mamawin(f): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

did I hear 'my God, and your God'? so Jesus attested there is a God in heaven? how come most Christians still refer to him as God? Isn't this contradictory?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobwebs Attack / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.