Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? (13974 Views)

Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by aloyin(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
YEs, there is untimely death, infact we have many people or young people died untimely than those who died at their time. Eg. Sudden accident, poison, those that hang theirselves, the people that enemy killed, even the ones that cause it like ritualist, yahoo yahoos etc. because the list is unending.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by vaxx: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
allanphash7:
Funny?

Me self don laugh tire o

.1stSonOfLucifer(m), kenonze(f), prettyzee11(f), Martinez19(m), 1Sharon(f), safarigirl(f), banmee(m), firstolalekan(m), kullozone(m), geoworldedu, fastgyal(f), vaxx, uzolexis(f), freecocoa(f), goodgate, blackwizwise(m), Deluxii(m), divineappo(m), oyinkinola, plaetton, shamecurls(m), tayooluwole, otemanuduno, oodua1stson, Franasoan(f), HardMirror(m), CAPSLOCKED, ronald4lif(m), hahn(m), bronzegoddess(f), aaronson(m), Mermaids, novenaven(m), ichommy(m), frank317, whizidude(m), laredopapa(m), lepasharon(f), onetrack(m), johnydon22, jorec Weah96, Horus(m). Where at thou
well, this is not a straightforward answer , the Christians says from 70 to 120 is the normal years we are to spent on earth, there is disagreement on the age but whatever , any age below that number is consider untimely death while the Muslim tick 60 using the Muhammad life span on earth who died at the age of 65 to also agree upon the normal life span that should be the average life span of every human unless it is destined by qadar illahi which is predestination . this somehow agree with the ifa spirituality teaching which is called akunlegba. what you request at the domain of ajala mopin before conception. therefore islam, Christianity and ifa spirituality agree that there is untimely death.

i will buttress this acceptance with scientific evidence using the genes' perspective. our genes do not really know about us specifically, their behavior is selected based on statistics. They do not want to invest in somebody who is, on average, dead. Younger people are, on average, more likely to be alive. So if our genes have to choose between investing in (on average) the survival and/or reproduction of young, young versus the old , they will pick the young one which simply means younger population should have the highest surviving rate than the older population and the younger ones that died biologically actually died untimely since they have highest rate of surviving that the older ones . NIGERIA is a typical example, there are more younger population than old population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by God2man(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
common sense is not common indeed..

As a young child that was brought into the world,, It is believed that everybody should grow old and die,, at least if someone dies above the age of 80, his or her life will not be mourned like someone that dies at 30.

It is centered on the time..

As from the age of 70 and above, a man should be preparing for death because it's the time to meet the creator if he allows it..

But when a person dies at a young age below 50, then it is untimely death..
Shikena,
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by ollah2: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU SAID "JESUS DIDN'T WANT TO DIE".... JESUS DIDN'T WANT TO DIE?
MY LORD, VINSHU!
I THOUGHT IT WAS DECIDED FROM BEFORE EARTH'S CREATION THAT JESUS WILL COME OVER TO DIE TO SAVE MANKIND, AS PART OF GOD'S PLAN. I THOUGHT JESUS ALREADY KNEW HE WAS COMING TO EARTH TO DIE, BECAUSE AFTER EVE'S CREATION, SIN WILL COME INTO THE WORLD, AND HE'LL NEED TO COME DOWN AND LAY DOWN HIS LIFE TO SAVE MANKIND.
HOW COMES THE BIBLE RECORDS THAT HE WAS PRAYING IN BLOOD AND TEARS, WISHING GOD WOULD SPARE HIS LIFE AND "LET THE CUP" PASS HIM.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS DELUDED?

IT BAFFLES ME HOW THERE ARE PEOPLE, WHO COMFORTABLY BELIEVES AND PROPAGATE SUCH TALES.

AS A LEARNED INDIVIDUAL WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN, NO MATTER YOUR RELIGION, THERE ARE SO MANY OF THESE THINGS THAT DEMANDS QUESTIONS, THAT DESERVES DISTRUST AND ETERNAL RIDICULE.

NOW, BY ALL MEANS,
TELL ME HOW TO BELIEVE THAT TWO PEOPLE CAN AUTHORIZE DEATH; THE DEVIL, GOD.
WHAT ABOUT THE "DIVINE PLAN"? IF THE DEVIL CAN AUTHORIZE THE DEATH OF SOMEONE, IS THAT ALSO PART OF GOD'S PLAN?
IF YOU SAY YES, THEN THE DEATH WAS PARTLY AUTHORIZED BY GOD.
IF YOU SAY NO, THEN GOD'S PLAN IS USELESS IF ANYONE CAN ALTER IT.

EXPLAIN TO ME..
HOW IT IS GODS PLAN TO KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN WITH LEUKEMIA.
HOW IT IS GOD'S PLAN TO LET SHOOTERS STORM PRIMARY SCHOOLS AND MURDER THE ENTIRE KIDS.
HOW IT IS GOD'S PLAN THAT PEOPLE DIE FROM TERRORIST ATTACKS, ALMOST EVERY DAY...
WHILST KEEPING THE EVIL DOERS AND THE CORRUPT PEOPLE IN POWER ALIVE.

OR, ARE THESE DEATHS AUTHORIZE BY SATAN?

WHY WOULD A GOD CREATE A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, AND FOLD HIS HANDS WATCHING SATAN SCATTER HIS PERFECT CREATION? WHY NOT KILL SATAN?

WHAT IS THE GAIN OF GOD, AND THE ADVANTAGE OF KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND DESTROYING ANIMALS IN NATURAL DISASTERS AND WILDFIRE, WHILE THE RICH PEOPLE WHO RUN THE WORLD DOWN LIVE HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, AND LONGER?

I NEED EXPLANATIONS. (AND MAYBE THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). undecided

Religion and Logic don't play together.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Memories12411: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Somebody who has experienced "untimely death"? never knew dead people post on Nairaland shocked
But you know dead people work for Nigeria under Buhari administration.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by orisa37: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
God has power over death, His will is His.
Life and Death are Spirits of God. Christ is Eternal Life. Satan is Eternal Damnation. Christ is The Propitiation for our sins so He can always overrule satanic untimedly misappropriations.
God sees our activities, so He knows when death calls, what can we say of a child born into the world and die later in a month after birth, will someone call that untimely death?
In human Reasoning, it was untimely but God knows why He permitted Satan to intervene. Did you not read of a Plane crash in America, where all the Passengers, except a forced Birth of a Baby by the crash. The baby was rescued alive from the rubble while the mother died timely or untimely with the rest of the Passengers as The Lord pleased.

We are subject to God and subjected to His will.
O Yes. He made us for his Pleasures. We should always thank Him for making us humans, who can appreciate with Prayers.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by orisa37: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
CHESTER48:
so if the so called God authorise it then, it is not untimely?

I am not judging you but it is irreverence and wreckless to use atheists' language for God.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by VagileVictor(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
10 The length of our days is seventy years-- or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away. Ps 09:10

I think people refer to untimely death when one is not able to clock the pegged age as mentioned above.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by bobokunlexzy: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin Hahahaha

Mr Layi, abeg carry this ur post go cemetery abeg...u go see pple with experience for dia.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by bahaushe1: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
No. There is nothing like that. Each one of us has an appointed time. And no one dies outside that appointed time.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by TOSIN116: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin
Penalty82:

Is Jesus Christ dead?
help me ask them
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by lalo128: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
capital NO when it's tym it's tym one sec is not reduced.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Water101(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
i see it in this way that since we all have our birth date we also have our death date,happening at a young age doesn't mean it not time to die.the same thing that kill mr A can happen to mr B and mr b remain alive because his time is not up!
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Tonnierichy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
common sense is not common indeed..

As a young child that was brought into the world,, It is believed that everybody should grow old and die,, at least if someone dies above the age of 80, his or her life will not be mourned like someone that dies at 30.

It is centered on the time..

As from the age of 70 and above, a man should be preparing for death because it's the time to meet the creator if he allows it..

But when a person dies at a young age below 50, then it is untimely death..
The only post I will react to. The dumbest I read.
If everyone lived long, the world will be filled with more sin, more hostilities than we see today. Death is what God uses to keep human excesses in check because if you know, you could die anytime, you would want to do the right thing all the time. To you, it's bad, to God it's perfect planning

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Tonnierichy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

YES if he had remained in the grave.

And John the Baptist?
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by alan056: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
If there were untimely death, then we should know when we would die

You're totally correct! The word I believe, was curled out of religion

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by imstrong1: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

OP who wan die? Not only young people o, even the old people wey die, if you get a chance to ask dem, dey will tell u na untimely death e be for their eyes too. Dey all had plans before the cold hands of death came knocking and snatched them from mother earth.
grin
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by tete7000(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

You should have told him also that if Christ didn't achieve the aim for which he was born, he would have died untimely.. To die untimely is to die without achieving what God sent us here to do. It is my belief that at the heart of God, he has a purpose for us at birth. The devil understands this and try every way particularly using sins to derail us from that path. Our main aim in life is basically to know what mission God has for us and do all within our ability to achieve it.
Jesus was here for an aim which he accomplished and testified to when he cried 'it is finished' on the cross.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Rozaytee: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
allanphash7:
So jesus Christ who died at age 33 died untimely?

Prophet Muhammad (saw) who died at age 66 prematurely?

My brother when is your time its your turn and vice versa. So live your life as if you wont see tomorrow

#peace
no need for too much questions.. wen u sleep tonight and dont wake up again...u will know whether its..untimely death or premature death...
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by OtemAtum: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

fictitious characters don't die real death let alone staying in a grave.
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by allanphash7(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Olodo ni e

Never scared of death pretty one be only scared of how you gonna die

Safe
Rozaytee:
no need for too much questions.. wen u sleep tonight and dont wake up again...u will know whether its..untimely death or premature death...
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by allanphash7(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
But initially god never created death before adam and eve messed up now
Tonnierichy:

The only post I will react to. The dumbest I read.
If everyone lived long, the world will be filled with more sin, more hostilities than we see today. Death is what God uses to keep human excesses in check because if you know, you could die anytime, you would want to do the right thing all the time. To you, it's bad, to God it's perfect planning
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
seunlayi:
Somebody who hasee experienced it should help us.

I think the term is generally used to mean unexpected time, when no body thought of death ie accident etc
as u can see, u fit in there
Re: Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Are you a Christian? if yes, do you think Jesus died an "Untimely Death"?

Very good question grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. / Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.