Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! (49451 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by hypnotic(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
See dami Wey de light that oceanic bank babe steady that time for Zamfara, easy with this meat abeg
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Facebook ke? Iyam sure they have been dating for long and didn't meet on Facebook. Who bold meet im second half for Facebook wit all d things going on in dis country.anyway kudos to themcheesy.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by 2sexycom(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:
She looks too exposed for him, she sure gonna be cutting corners after the ‘i Do’ bullsh1t
Olobo ora... grin grin grin I know what you mean bro. There is a danger when a lady is more exposed than her man ooo... as in the bad underworld.. lol. I had that first experience in my early days sha...
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by piagetskinner(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
if the guy didn't have money she will never agree oo
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
HML. I just hope the dressing won't stop when the kids start coming.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by myself13: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
bigpicture001:
..not as if am bad at heart..but the guy is over the moon about how he found miss perfect tru watsap...dts y am.making it clear..its not by luck..dts gals actually spend a lot of money and tym searching for guyz on facbook.i run a foto studio and plenty gals com to snap ceaselessly and non of them want their pix to be printed instead they prefer it on thier fone..they constantly joke dat d pix are meant for Facebook catch...they actually spend a lot to be online especially Facebook where we hv a lot of innocent gud guyz.so I know Wot am saying my dear

You seem to be adequately versed about this which therefore validates your opinion.
For the guy, I think he has fallen helplessly in love with that girl, reason he turned a worshipper.
I quite agree with you to some degree that girls hustle after guys on FB, but in a coded manner that it takes the elects in the game to catch them. They kinda package and repackage themselves, before positioning strategically in the hope of getting prized by unsuspecting innocent customers(the innocent guys you talked about) lol. Its damn true.This sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Rigel95(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy
Yes.
you ain't told me nothing yet B
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Tpresh(f): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
HML
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by victorian(f): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
rawpadgin:
I ain't talking infidelity & shiit

She look like the kinda woman that will want to be making all the decisions in the house

She look like undecided

Uv concluded already cause of her looks.

Men like you end up marrying the least kind of ladies they expect.

My dear, looks is deceiving. And totally different from what's in the heart.

I have two family friends, guys. They bought huge and tall.

One looks like a thug, mean and fearful grin
The other one looks like he can never ever hurt a fly. He looks like the perfect gentleman.

And ladies like rushing to the second guy. But guess what? He's the worst guy a lady can ever think of settling down with. He's a pathological liar, he cheats on his main chick, even give her stds join, cos he confided in me one day about it, Then he beats his gf, insults her terribly when he's angry. But in the public hes a caring doting, funny , gentle soft loving man who cannot hurt a fly.

The first guy who looks like a thug, he's faithful to his gf, maybe cos ladies don't like his terrifying hard face. He's generous, kind, he has a soft heart and his gf basically have him round her finger tips.

You can see what looks have on these guys. And they are both successful guys.

So please don't even take looks that serious.

It's misleading.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by lollybabe9498(f): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
That's how you will be divorcing soonest...

if you can't congratulate them and wish them well,just keep quiet. were you deprived of happiness and joy in your miserable life.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Donpenny(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
That's how you will be divorcing soonest...

u sounds like a pessimist. hope u aren't one?

Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Donpenny(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:
She looks too exposed for him, she sure gonna be cutting corners after the ‘i Do’ bullsh1t
my observation too.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by nuelyoyo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Billionboi:
Who noticed that dude has money?
forget about what u see in the pics, they might just be props for the pictures. No one knows his financial strength, but for him to want to get married, he can at least afford to take care of a lady.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
So,the moral lesson of this thread is to remind me that I am single)
Why did I open it sef....*walk out*
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by hizzypearl(f): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Receive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In JESUS name..
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:
You no even get camel toe sef. See as d place be like vulture head. Yama-yama toto!
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by OboOlora(f): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You no even get camel toe sef. See as d place be like vulture head. Yama-yama toto!

Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by poik(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maxwave:
28 May 2016.
Our paths crossed.
Not in some pristine location with soft music providing the perfect ambiance or in some hallowed setting, lifting up holy hands. Fellowshipping? Nah!
We met on the feisty street of Facebook, the `walless´city of Zukerville, where love flirts constantly with war. Yeah!
It was a weekend, meaning no work. Like David, from the walls of my page, I took a stroll on the busy streets of Zukerville, trying to catch up on all the avoidable dramas I have missed when a birthday picture caught my attention. Babe!
She´s not your typical social media slay queen and the poses were nothing out of the ordinary but …in her eyes, my raging Arian soul finds an unusual calm. Blissful innocence!
When did we become friends? I quizzed myself while scanning through her wall and updates as I always do when accepting a friend request or when someone catches my fancy. Mehn, she isn´t just beautiful and intelligent, she´s also a Jesus lover! AMEN!!!
I remembered the scripture, which says:
´Every good and perfect gift comes from God…´
I slid into her inbox. Yes Lord! Not every time, you hear an audible voice urging you to make the move for it!
I broke the ice with a nice birthday message. Two minutes later, she responded. I felt like I won the lottery. We chatted for the rest of the day and the days to come. It was pure bliss! After a couple of days, it was hard to go by without chatting with each other. Hol up!!!
I lied. She showed me pepper on the first day oooo! Not the second day, first day of chatting! She finished me!!! You know Lawyers naaa? Omo, I was on the hot seat oooo with no lifeline!
Chai! Dami made fun of me. Called me ´Deeper Life Youth Pastor ´and said my surname means ´Bicycle´. Lmao!
(See screenshots below)
Now who is laughing last? Hehehehehe!
We took to each other like fish to water. I am very accommodating and playful and she has this child-like curiosity and innocence that sometimes comes off as being blunt. I fell in love with her sincerity and days into our friendship, I knew forever has a hand in this.
However, things weren´t always this rosy and beautiful. We had moments when we felt like giving up. In fact, some 6 months ago, we broke up! We came to the end of ourselves and like a pack of cards, we fell …
Apart.
But in that moment, when we have come to the end of ourselves, we turned it all to God. Like a seed, fallen to the ground and buried, we saw our flaws in our unclothedness. And in the secret, we worked very hard at our flaws, keeping communication lines open.
The change came but not as rapid as we anticipated but when it finally did, we were grateful for the experience because it made us stronger.
And on the 7th of April, 2018, we will be saying our vows to each other.
True, love can find us in strange places but lasting relationships require the work. Dee, you are worth the work! And I will gladly put in the work over and over again. Thank you for not giving up on us and for putting up with my naughtiness.
Finally, thank you Facebook for the platform and the opportunity to connect.
Oya, lemme slide into her inbox again. Lol!
Pix by Jossy
#DeeSquare2018

Beautiful and flowery writeup
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:

Exactly my reaction when i saw ur yama-yama toto. I shouted "AYAMA" come dey vomit! Why u dey wish those couple bad nah? oboOlora ko oboborehole ni.
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:39am On Mar 26, 2018
OboOlora:
Hmmm... Social Media Love
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by David160(m): 4:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Congratulations bro
Re: We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
Rigel95:

No wonder,;reflection is very important in the live of any right thinking individual.I hope you get the answers you need ... All da best sha.
Thank you .. smiley have a lovely week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.