Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? (1094 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Some guys when asked why their relationship failed, they will tell you “she left cos I don’t have money.” But this is not always true NOT all ladies love for the sake of money. I have seen guys that had nothing but their girlfriends stick to them. There are various reasons why ladies dumped their guys to mention but a few:

1. Some guys don’t know how to treat or make a woman happy.

2. Some lack courtesy at least if you don’t have money, you should’ve courtesy.

3. Most guys have Ego, they never say “I’m sorry” when they wrong you.

4. Some guys are not romantic & don’t know how to use words such as; sweetie, Angel, Sexy, My world, Treasure, My Queen etc. Women love to hear their praises.

5. Some guys to lie a lot and such guys believed that ladies fall in love when you tell them lies. It’s wrong cos when she finds out the real you, she can quit the relationship.

6. Some guys are dirty; such guys think neatness is meant for ladies alone. They hardly wash their clothes let alone their boxers.

7. Most guys are cheats just few of them are faithful. The cheat amongst them believed that it is in the nature of man to cheat.

8. Some guys have No Future Ambition (NFA). No woman wants a man that has no future plan.

9. Some guys are irresponsible always looking for ladies who have huge amount of money in their account. Gold diggers! Such guys are ” INFIDEL” A responsible man should be hardworking.

10. Some guys are immature.
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Some guys are POOR and LAZY!

Add that...
cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Some guys are POOR and LAZY!

Add that...
cheesy
... Hahaha you hard ooo.. Easy nau
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Tiffbuxas: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2018
I'm sure this guy's will release their list soon... Watch out
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2018
Well you are right...
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Cutehector:
Well you are right...
.. That EGO part is something else
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
I'm sure this guy's will release their list soon... Watch out
.. The guys or girls you mean?
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Ikebesupa:
.. That EGO part is something else
yes the ego.
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
OP,YOU DONT ADD BEDMATIC SKILL

LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HOW SHE WILL BE FUCKKKING FRUSTRATED,ANGERED,MAD WHEN SHE HAVE NOT CUM AND YOU HAVE already POURED AKAMU

arrghh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by medexico(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2018
The same is applicable to girls.
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Mandrake007(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018
You don't need to adhere to certain principles to please a woman,no woman needs to be understood,just give her money and fuçk the sh!t outta her,trying to please a woman is only the beginning of your downfall cos you'll be taken for a fool and a weakling,they love to be treated like hags cos that's what they are.
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Guys should learn to adore their ladies. Call them sweet names and make them feel highly of themselves.

When you are broke and you don't know how to treat a woman right, na disaster be that oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by bjayx: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2018
A man is as good as his confidence. Money is the dose for confidence.
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
OP,YOU DONT ADD BEDMATIC SKILL

LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HOW SHE WILL BE FUCKKKING FRUSTRATED,ANGERED,MAD WHEN SHE HAVE NOT CUM AND YOU HAVE already POURED AKAMU

arrghh!!!!!!!!!!!!
.. Hahaha
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:
A man is as good as his confidence. Money is the dose for confidence.
... It's not about money...
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by bjayx: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Ikebesupa:
... It's not about money...
What do U understand about relationship
There is age for everything? U can v a woman's pure love from teenage to probably 25 where she'll go hungry n sacrifice anything n everything. After then, a new woman in her comes up n money is needed to continue that chapter. Either little or small money, somtin must come to the table, n that's when real love is tested. Don't be deceived by Shakespeare n Romeo's stories ooo.
This is REAL LIFE. A man wit moral must v somtin in his pocket, no broke man is happy. And to make Ur family happy, money is the KOKO. Pls, don't quote me ooo, I no go answer U.
Re: Ladies Do You Agree On These Reasons About Guys? by Ikebesupa(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:

What do U understand about relationship
There is age for everything? U can v a woman's pure love from teenage to probably 25 where she'll go hungry n sacrifice anything n everything. After then, a new woman in her comes up n money is needed to continue that chapter. Either little or small money, somtin must come to the table, n that's when real love is tested. Don't be deceived by Shakespeare n Romeo's stories ooo.
This is REAL LIFE. A man wit moral must v somtin in his pocket, no broke man is happy. And to make Ur family happy, money is the KOKO. Pls, don't quote me ooo, I no go answer U.
... Why you no go answer me? Unless you want spiritual slap

(1) (Reply)

If You Keep Lying About These Things Your Relationship Is Doomed !!! / This Is One Of Best Ways To Stop Masturbation / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.