Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (33820 Views)

Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by crunchyg: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Sometimes it's difficult sitting beside girls who dress indecently to church, the worst part is they won't even cover up while sitting with you, instead of you as a guy concentrating in church, your mind will be running to and fro.

Please share your experience if you have been in such situation before and how one can cope

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by crunchyg: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2018
cool
Food is life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Is it a must to sit near her? Carry your bible and simply go seat next to a person decently dressed biko.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by UAE123(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2018
You are the person distracting yourself because you are paying unnecessary attention to their exposed dressing

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by crunchyg: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2018
airmirthd1:
It is a must to sit near her? Carry your bible and simply go and seat with a person decently dressed biko.
What if there is no other sit?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by northvietnam(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Its Awesome My Dear....
it distracts U from the boring sermon..

Finally, Best time do Nairaland(just like i'm doing now) is during Boring sermon, repeating same old shyte week in week out...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by moscobabs(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2018
angry
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by LilSmith55(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2018
airmirthd1:
It is a must to sit near her? Carry your bible and simply go and seat with a person decently dressed biko.

Simple as XYZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Olawale118(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2018
which church be that bro

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Heywhizzy(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2018
By 'having the breastplate of righteousness'

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Omololu2121: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
I don't go to church

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by veacea: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
You cope with your dick sir
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by KingTrollMan: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Where is the Church? I need to go there, I can smell more blessing.

14 Likes

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by BruncleZuma: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Shild of the World

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by foliman(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
You must have suffered your eyes very well @op;
That stylish look when you don't want her town notice that you've been staring at the boobs!
Your eyes muscles don suffer!

You need the holy spirit more than ever to sanctify your mind and eyes.

Kpele, hope you no carry verseline go church?

Emi eshu dey your body!

5 Likes

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by samzzycash(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
There is nothing more adventurous than having konji in the house of God..
I have bleeped more than 4 choir members this month alone. Almighty God be praised.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by CuteMadridista: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
I think of the plan of action to get them on my bed

1 Like

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by fecta: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Change your seat shikina

6 Likes

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by emsheddy(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
In my church, guys sit on their own. Ladies on their own. And them no even born you well to dress anyhow come my church. Na ushers go send you back!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Tiffbuxas: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
airmirthd1:
it's a must my dear.... Abegg Wer u siddon? hopeBare the cleavage? grin grin
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
the kain mess and bad smell wey dey ooze out of those curves yansh no go gree me sit beside anyone of them

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by shinarlaura(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Olawale118:
which church be that bro

You want to go there grin

1 Like

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by emsheddy(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
samzzycash:
There is nothing more adventurous than having konji in the house of God..
I have bleeped more than 4 choir members this month alone. Almighty God be praised.
bros you be case oh. Who dey do you don die!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
I'll help her do the rest, by that time my ***** go don long like pencil.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by AngelicBeing: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
I close my eyes till the service is over because I am allergic to boobs / mammary glands, they make me hyper next news jare grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by voicelez: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
H
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
is this supposed to be funny is breast a new thing. Rubbish and very unintelligent post

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by stefanweeks: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Well I devise new means to stare at it

Only thing is that after service/mass I discover I didn't learn anything new

Which is okay

Because the pastor talks about the same subject (tithing and giving) every sunday
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Naijaschoolgist: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by achiever12: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
It shows that the preaching of righteousness has been lost in churches. The focus is now worldliness and quick riches without effort

1 Like

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by blackbeau1(f): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Either you control your mind or you find a different seat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.