Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced (391 Views)

These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos / List Of Past And Present Managing Directors Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced by nNEOo(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Good morning to ya'll.

The innert hate driven love to see some of our past and presnt leaders go beyond E-redicule to phy-concrate disgrace is very dense n tangible.

How much do u hate evil and percieved evil?

How often do u travel through nigeria seeing how strong and mighty he has become(I refuse to call it a HER!)
only to crash back into ur body and wake up to reality.

How do you feel knowing that few ppl with the name ''OUR LEADERS'' are responsible 4 ur constant weed intake to induce delusion which is ur only free ticket to a paradise Nigeria!

...how do u feel?
Re: How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced by nNEOo(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Re: How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced by nNEOo(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2018
All our top puliticians are well reprisented here on NL.

So heres the thing

I don't really wish u guys die young or old,i just want u guys to pass through HELL! and re incarnate as WORMs just to bore HOLES into ROCKS!
Re: How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced by chrissylva(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
by forgiving them all and learning from their mistakes
Re: How Would You Recomend Our Past And Present Leader Be Rewarded/disgraced by nNEOo(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2018
chrissylva:
by forgiving them all and learning from their mistakes

you sound like some1 who doesnt blv in effects of cause.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Recounts How She Almost Lost Her Two Kids From School’s Negligence / The Abducted Christian Girl By Bokoharam, Leah Sharibu, Is My Hero / Buhari, APC Governors To Hold NEC Meeting Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.