Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (14698 Views)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Sarang(f): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2018
My condolence to your family
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by bellafloxy: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry bro
But I will advice you to take 200mg of tramadol daily and fell alryt
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by bellafloxy: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2018
bellafloxy:
Sorry bro
But I will advice you to take 200mg of tramadol daily and feel alryt
Thank me later
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by gentlezypher: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I remember how I felt when I lost my mother.
My dreams of acquiring tertiary education died immediately at least for the mean time. ..
I was lost and still lost in the world but trust me when I say you should give it time.

It is just a phase.
It will pass.

Time heals all wound unless you are hit by a RPG grin
only Christ can heal the wound of loosing a mum,

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Ayolachris: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2018
bellafloxy:
Sorry bro
But I will advice you to take 200mg of tramadol daily and fell alryt
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Ayolachris: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Drug addict Spotted.!!!

Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by ojun50(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
take pain killer.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by njelrapheal: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Prognose:

No, it won't cause more harm

See you are already troubled so much that you opened a thread about it.

Mourn dude. Go somewhere quiet and weep. Think about the good times and bad times with him and weep deep. Get it out of your system.

I almost developed health issues after the death of my dad. I refused to cry. Heck, I laughed and joked in public most times. But I was being consumed inside, like a black hole that just kept getting bigger. After a while I couldn't even sleep.

I finally suddenly and unexpectedly burst into tears one day. Went into a security man's post to weep (the guy must have been shocked grin). It lasted about 20mins but it helped a lot. Wiped my tears and came out grinning again and all was well.

Seriously, take time out and do a private memorial, just you and him. You'll feel better.
I seriously agree with you. Plus if u feel anger too, you should also express it. Just let it. Out.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Kingharzyz(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2018
So sorry... You just can't overcome the pain... 7years on the line I'm still in pain... I pity my mother sometimes they were so close.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Aplaudez(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2018
It's normal, but with time it'll fade off!
when I lost my dad, it was initially hell to me, I thought I couldn't survive without his existence but with time I later realized it's far from it!
I am now happily living my life now!

RIP to your dad!

My regards to my dad!

life goes on!
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by kennymartinz(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry bros, really painful cos i also remembered when i lost mine too. Its a normal thing most especially when u think of the fatherly love between both of you. But you will soon get over it. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by LotannaAnaekwe: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2018
daxeree7:

The Truth Hurts.... You have to take it as it is... Buckle UP...

The only truth I see here is that you're a lunatic. You need some medical shots.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by nobsalis: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
nosagold:

Bury yourself in Christ Jesus. You'll be amazed how much he'll console you.

U are fool....

If u can't impute something helpful must u say trash.

Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by darqly(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hi my colleagues!!
My Dad passed away, I tried to be a man but within me im dying in pains. I have had more time here reading threads and comments just to let the pains off my mind but I haven't found a lasting consolement. May I have a way forward from you guys ? embarassed

So sorry for your loss, the pain is indescribable. Please grieve the best way you can. If you need to cry, find a place and cry! You need that emotional release, don't do that 'Be a Man' therapy, it's long-term destructive.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by LotannaAnaekwe: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2018
daxeree7:

Cry cry baby....Your father dead too? OOOps.. Buckle up and work hard mahn:

Have you heard of RISPERIDONE injection before? That could save you a lot of this torments within you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by lovetruth(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
CRY
Pray,
and remember it is written of a man to die but once and after death is judgement.
further he escaped the sinful world and no 666 problem for him
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by nosagold(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2018
nobsalis:

U are fool....

If u can't impute something helpful must u say trash.

Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by LotannaAnaekwe: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2018
daxeree7:

Hmmmm... Have you eaten today? Take and go and buy sweet. clean your eye and go play with your mates
You still need some shots from that injection. cheesy

Modified
@daxeree7

My colleague said you need also

Adderall, Adderall XR), Daytrana, dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine), lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse), and methylphenidate (Concerta, Quillivant XR, Ritalin).This is just madness! grin
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by PrettySleek(f): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hi my colleagues!!
My Dad passed away, I tried to be a man but within me im dying in pains. I have had more time here reading threads and comments just to let the pains off my mind but I haven't found a lasting consolement. May I have a way forward from you guys ? embarassed
So sorry dear! I can relate to ur pain, I hv seen so many death and d pain that comes after them. It's okay to cry, it's OK to feel helpless. Nobody knows when they would die, nobody prepares for it. From ur words I can tell he meant d world to u, I think u shouldn't try to forget, instead try to keep him alive in ur heart. Focus on d good memories and not d bad ones, focus on his happiness and not his suffering. U know ur father would never want to u to grieve for long, he would want u to carry on, to b a man and accept it. He loved u so much and he would want d best for u. So don't cry anymore, just know that ur father is still with u, he lives in ur heart, he is still protecting u wherever he is and most importantly, ur not ALONE!!!!!
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by nobsalis: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2018
nosagold:

Thank you. God bless you.
Amen
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by kennymartinz(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Bjgirl1:
It's not easy, lost my husband recently,I wanted to commit suicide cos I thought I would never cope or survive for a week without him, it's been hell, those advising you to cry cannot understand, I've cried and still crying, lost weight cos I refused to eat for almost 5 months,he died in September, since he left nothing got meaning to me again, just living my life as it is. The more I cry,the more my health is deteriorating. I have no advise for you but will read other comments so as to gain one or two things from here as well cos i can't be consoled right now, just waiting on God's divine intervention.
sorry madam but my candid advise is for you to accept the fact that he is gone and can never come back. please just try and pull yourself together and do not think of committing suicide because its a sin before God and i know he would not be happy seeing u do that where ever he is. its really painful but there is nothing one can do about it. If you have children for him please see those children as your husband and dont worsen matter by trying to leave them alone again thus making them an orphan. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Austamaj: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2018
I will suggest you read this book: "Blessed in the Darkness: How All Things Are Working for Your Good" by Osteen Joel.
It will greatly encourage you... Note this type of pain doesn't go away easily but end results depends on how you manage it. Be hopeful and strong.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by sammylink: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry. I was 48 when my Dad passed away at the age of 75. I can tell you that am yet to get over the loss three years after. You will forever feel the pain most especially for a good and caring parent. The Lord will give you succor for the loss.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by jumpmasta(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:

Thank you bro. I'm doing my best to let it but it's not really easy.
It won't be Bro, but with time, It will pass. Time heals all things embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hi my colleagues!!
Accept my condolence, but are you Niyi?
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by ItzChinnex(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Bro, sorry for you lose.. Same happened to me when I lost my Mum on the 20th Oct 2016.. I felt like dying with her. Up till now, I can't still forget because, she was the closest person to me. Bro, it really hurts, and it never goes away. You just have to accept such feelings as they are.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Paulscholari(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
To some people the passing away of their dad is just a big relief but here you are in an emotional trauma because you lost your dad, it shows you have a great relationship with him, well what has happened has happened, brave yourself up and be the man you are, hang out with friends and find consolation in the arms of your loved ones, it's normal for you to feel that way but don't let it take a toll on you. Remember you can't be buried with your dad. Even him will not be happy that you are crying and feeling too bad because of his demise. He doesn't have to stay much around, he have to move to the afterlife but when he sees you in that mood he will wants to remain and console you, so brace up be Cheerful and console your family especially your widowed mum.
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by arstot(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hi my colleagues!!

For u to have been able to come on nairaland this soon, guy u have overcome it... stop game ring people's response or unnecessary sympathies
Re: Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? by Dandsome: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:

I haven't and I don't want to cos that would remind me alot thereby causing more harm. I also try to avoid discussing his death. Seeing my sis, mom n bro crying cracks me most.

My brother, this is not time to be a man. Cry first. Cry very well. It's not a shameful stuff to cry.

Kings cry and she'd tears too.

I lost my brother last year, I felt better when I cried. Don't bottle it up, this will kill you faster.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a painful wound that can never be healed trust me. The only option is to live with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.