Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited (4956 Views)

National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2020/2021 / Nationwide Recruitment For BVN Enrollment Officers At Innovectives LLC / Graduate Trainee At Innovectives Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
mars2015:
New Job Vacancies at Bincom ICT Solutions, 27th March, 2018 http://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2018/03/new-job-vacancies-at-bincom-ict.html
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2018
mars2015:
Innovectives is Africa’s leading financial technology companies with presence in 19 African countries. We envision a future where the transfer of ‘value’ is simple, convenient, instant, secure and global, irrespective of boundaries, channels or status by providing user-friendly and affordable payment solutions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Coordinator

Application Deadline  6th April, 2018.

http://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2018/03/nationwide-job-opening-for-sales.html

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
reminder
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2018
mars2015:
reminder
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
mars2015:
Innovectives is Africa’s leading financial technology companies with presence in 19 African countries. We envision a future where the transfer of ‘value’ is simple, convenient, instant, secure and global, irrespective of boundaries, channels or status by providing user-friendly and affordable payment solutions

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
BA-Nigeria Admin & Finance Officer Job Opening at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2018/04/ba-nigeria-admin-finance-officer-job.html
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
ongoing
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 1:44am On Apr 06, 2018
mars2015:

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by mars2015: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2018
reminder
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by itunde(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello, pls wats the update about innovectives....what do they do..... What's the nature of there operations and has anyone been contacted by this company yet?
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2018
itunde:
Hello, pls wats the update about innovectives....what do they do..... What's the nature of there operations and has anyone been contacted by this company yet?

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
has anybody heard from them after the email sent last week?
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2018
dejive:
has anybody heard from them after the email sent last week?
I have
Have an interview today
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2018
bowintrillz:

I have
Have an interview today

best of luck bro...got a mail telling me to send my credentials that i will be sent an interview invite but didn't hear frm dem.. wen was d invite sent?
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2018
dejive:

best of luck bro...got a mail telling me to send my credentials that i will be sent an interview invite but didn't hear frm dem.. wen was d invite sent?
Mayb you should check the mail well.they stated i sent my credentials and the interview date was also stated too.
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by sundaysamuel770: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
bowintrillz:

Mayb you should check the mail well.they stated i sent my credentials and the interview date was also stated too.

I received a mail telling me that interviews have been reschedule that a new date will communicated soon
rep abuja
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
bowintrillz:

kindly confirm if this was the mail u got..cos this was the only 1 sent to me..thanks

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=sundaysamuel770 post=66844864]

I received a mail telling me that interviews have been reschedule that a new date will communicated soon
rep abuja

apart from the mail telling you to send ur credential what other mail was sent?
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by sundaysamuel770: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=dejive post=66846006][/quote]
that interview have been reschedule and a new date will be communicated soon
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mine is in lagos..and i didnt get any rescheduling date.
Thks is the screenshot

Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by sundaysamuel770: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
bowintrillz:
Mine is in lagos..and i didnt get any rescheduling date.
Thks is the screenshot

that's good
How is the interview, do u write any test?
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

that's good
How is the interview, do u write any test?
Naa.the interview is by 4pm
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by sundaysamuel770: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
bowintrillz:
Naa.the interview is by 4pm
kkk wishing u the best but don't forget to tell us about it
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

kkk
wishing u the best but don't forget to tell us about it
Sure.il do that
Thanks
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

rep abuja

I am for Abj too...didnt get d followup email though..pls kindly update me if and when u get a new date...will do the same if i get too..tanx
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello house..sorry for the late reply.the interview was really great.thats the best interview in a long time. The panel consisted of 2 females which you would also see in Abuja, becuase they are the ones conducting the recruitment process in Lagos and abj.Expect questions about agency banking, your skills, why they should hire you, why innovectives. Overall.be calm. They are very friendly.
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by sundaysamuel770: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
bowintrillz:
Hello house..sorry for the late reply.the interview was really great.thats the best interview in a long time. The panel consisted of 2 females which you would also see in Abuja, becuase they are the ones conducting the recruitment process in Lagos and abj.Expect questions about agency banking, your skills, why they should hire you, why innovectives. Overall.be calm. They are very friendly.

thanks bro
what are the recruiting for
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by bowintrillz(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

thanks bro
Sales coordinator
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2018
bowintrillz:

Sales coordinator
Hi! Pls have u gotten an update after ur interview with them?
Re: Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
sundaysamuel770:

thanks bro

Bro! Pls any updates on Abuja applicants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / TEACHERS NEEDED URGENTLY ( Lekki-Ajah axis) / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.