Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (6840 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
My gf messaged me on Friday on WhatsApp. Then we were enjoying the chat then all of a sudden she fails to reply even after the blue ticks. I resent another message to her again asking her whether I sent anything wrong, she read it again and failed to reply. I got angry because we have been chatting for a hour and I decided not message or call her again. Cos she's the beautiful and curvy type and she likes forming a lot. throughout d next Day I failed to talk to her. I was even expecting her message but to no avail, which is very unusual. Now am feeling so lonely without her. what do you think is wrong cos she does not ignore me like dis.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by emae009(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
are you on the table that can't be shaken??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Weak man...

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by gabinogem(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Love web: a lot of people are dying slowly due to this thing called dating cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by opomulero101(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe she is distracted wit something or u have a rival somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by AnodaIT(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kids
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:
My gf messaged me on Friday on WhatsApp. Then we were enjoying the chat then all of a sudden she fails to reply even after the blue ticks. I resent another message to her again asking her whether I sent anything wrong, she read it again and failed to reply. I got angry because we have been chatting for a hour and I decided not message or call her again. Cos she's the beautiful and curvy type and she likes forming a lot. throughout d next Day I failed to talk to her. I was even expecting her message but to no avail, which is very unusual. Now am feeling so lonely without her. what do you think is wrong cos she does not ignore me like dis.
...bro forget abt her nd go for other girls
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
opomulero101:
Maybe she is distracted wit something or u have a rival somewhere.
I was thinking of DAT buh y was she messaging me first?
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by OriakuAmara(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
You have an esteem problem.
Believe me

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
gabinogem:
Love web: a lot of people are dying slowly due to this thing called dating cheesy
pls do u kno anything that can substitute dating cos am just lonely inside and I dunno what to do
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
OriakuAmara:
You have an esteem problem. Believe me
y did u say so ma?
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by bjayx: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Trying to understand women is more problem. Walk wit her n v Ur conscience

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
emae009:
are you on the table that can't be shaken??
hahaha
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:
Trying to understand women is more problem. Walk wit her n v Ur conscience
mmmm dats true
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by OriakuAmara(f): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

y did u say so ma?
Good.
Because you think that you can't exist without her,
Maybe she is bored of the chat and need space and fresh air.

Don't chat her up for 2days.
Watch her reaction

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by MrMay8: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Free her when she’s done she will msg you. Happened to me last month

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
...bro forget abt her nd go for other girls
at my age I can't just be leaving girls cos of little issue. besides we av been together for 8 months
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Either your chat with her is boring and you not flirty enough to hold her interest.

Some other guy is filling the vacuum while you giving the silent treatment and if you not careful, he might just get her laid.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Give me her number let me find out what the problem is....... angry
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by IamAirforce1: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
She's fuccking another guy

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrMay8:
Free her when she’s done she will msg you. Happened to me last month
exactly what am thinking. am even thinking of getting a side chick. cos at this point of my life I can't handle loneliness and m not d type that makes friends.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by gabinogem(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

pls do u kno anything that can substitute dating cos am just lonely inside and I dunno what to do
self love... Start loving & understanding the mystery about urself. U will definitely appreciate life better.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She's fuccking another guy
Maybe. cant trust these hoes

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Give me her number let me find out what the problem is....... angry
OK ooo
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
gabinogem:
self love... Start loving & understanding the mystery about urself. U will definitely appreciate life better.
that's true. but I still need someone in my life.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by gabinogem(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

that's true. but I still need someone in my life.
the journey of a million miles begins with a step
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by internationalman(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
The OP keeps saying he doesn't want to be lonely as if his loneliness definition is ''being without a girl''

The truth is that no matter how hard it is, but if you manage to equally ignore her for a considerable lengthy period; both of you will come out with a stronger relationship

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by egworlordor(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
My friend call her; all this immature attitude will not help you. Call her if she no pick call am again, if she no pick again send am sms.... There's nothing wrong in making all these moves for someone you claim to love.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by thanki410(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe she is on her period and so she feels irritated. Let her be baba , you will not die... whatever is for you , is for you . Enough of pushing people who wouldnt stay into your life.... . .
Check my signature ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by youngsahito(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
is this her 1st time of ignoring you?
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by biacan(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cutehector:
Weak man...
What's weak man undecided he loves his girlfriend tongue
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe ur chat was boring and another guy held her attention with some spicy hot chatcheesy. But guy chatting up and Romancing a girl on the internet doesn't make her ur girlfriendcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / How Can You Get The Attention A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend? / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.