Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (6943 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

haba Mr lefu we av been together for 8months Na chai
as in ur real girlfriend?...a girl dat u can hold and touchcheesy..and not some internet girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
One tin I have discovered is dat wen a lady has two guys in her life and she has issues with one, she tend to transfer d aggression on the other.

Believe me, I have seen it
endtime transfer aggression babes everywherecheesy

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by walepackage(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
Am sorry to tell u d bitter truth. She has someone she loves more than u but presently having issues with the guy. She's upset cuz she luvs the guy more.

Just my one kobo
your head they there.She's just using the OP to pass time.I think, HE should just bone her as many as suggested earlier on, aint got time for long thing.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
as in ur real girlfriend?...a girl dat u can hold and touchcheesy..and not some internet girlfriend?
haba Mr lefu. the only reason I cherish d relationship is because I Neva tey with woman like dat
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Allboiz:

I already told you... When she comes back don't give in, she's toying with you, focus on your purpose(career) and game other GIRLS. Infact delete her number right away and every other things, if not, you won't see front, you'll all be covered by her illusion. I repeat, don't give in when she comes back, she already sees herself as your weakness which is very bad, u let loose, u just looseguard, she knows u can't do nothing without her, reasons why she toying with you, and she can come back to you anytime, infact you are the side nigga, the backup. By now, man up and do what's right, forget her. Have this mindset towards girls, they'll leave, of course they'll surely leave.
mmmm bad guy i doff my hat for u
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by owowa145(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
egworlordor:
My friend call her; all this immature attitude will not help you. Call her if she no pick call am again, if she no pick again send am sms.... There's nothing wrong in making all these moves for someone you claim to love.
Jesu, are u for real.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by UDUJ(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

haba Mr lefu. the only reason I cherish d relationship is because I Neva tey with woman like dat

You still have not answered Oga Lefu's question. Is your relationship a physical one (have you touched her in real life) or is it a virtual one (internet based)? undecided
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Maxvasia(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

the truth is my side chick is avoiding me dats y am worried about this main chick.
Get another side chick. Get 2

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by bigcee(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
gabinogem:
Love web: a lot of people are dying slowly due to this thing called dating cheesy
True
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by youngsahito(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

not really but in recent times yes
you just have to talk sense into her head cos she can't be taking u for a ride.don't feel bad 4 ur self cos u did nothing to her
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

well if na ur babe as in ur real babe dat u can hold and kiss and not some internet infatuation then i will have u know dat its like another guy don dey catch her attention in chat while u chatting with her. Try reason wit her wat going on and if she no wan listen den i suggest u get a sidechick for urself.but anything u do now depends on weda she's ur real girlfriend or just some internet playtin. If she's ur internet crush then my brother she ain't ur girlfriend.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
UDUJ:

You still have not answered Oga Lefu's question. Is your relationship a physical one (have you touched her in real life) or is it a virtual one (internet based)? undecided
yes ooo
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maxvasia:
Get another side chick. Get 2
exactly what m gonna do. in fact am getting anoda main chick

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
youngsahito:
you just have to talk sense into her head cos she can't be taking u for a ride.don't feel bad 4 ur self cos u did nothing to her
bro lemme ignore her jare
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by youngsahito(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:
bro lemme ignore her jare
no yawa na bro.just let us know how d tn dey go
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
well if na ur babe as in ur real babe dat u can hold and kiss and not some internet infatuation then i will have u know dat its like another guy don dey catch her attention in chat while u chatting with her. Try reason wit her wat going on and if she no wan listen den i suggest u get a sidechick for urself.but anything u do now depends on weda she's ur real girlfriend or just some internet playtin. If she's ur internet crush then my brother she ain't ur girlfriend.
bro make I ignore her small jare
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

at my age I can't just be leaving girls cos of little issue. besides we av been together for 8 months
Dont mind all these bad belles with no girlfriends o. Call your babe to know what's up.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
My quote is the love nah cheesy do you know how many guys quote me on a daily basis asking for my attention and I ignore them lipsrsealed better cherish what you have before you lose it cool
lol..this girl and her shakara....I don't compete with small Boiz
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Shugavee(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:
My gf messaged me on Friday on WhatsApp. Then we were enjoying the chat then all of a sudden she fails to reply even after the blue ticks. I resent another message to her again asking her whether I sent anything wrong, she read it again and failed to reply. I got angry because we have been chatting for a hour and I decided not message or call her again. Cos she's the beautiful and curvy type and she likes forming a lot. throughout d next Day I failed to talk to her. I was even expecting her message but to no avail, which is very unusual. Now am feeling so lonely without her. what do you think is wrong cos she does not ignore me like dis.
is she really ur gf gf
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by biacan(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cutehector:
lol..this girl and her shakara....I don't compete with small Boiz
The earlier you learn to treat me like a Queen "Which I am" the better wink

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by SeunDobo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
I dont like how dating issue is killing some peoples right now .... May she don seen another guy wey dey lie to her similar happen when am still.dating my ex ... She we not replying my message after reading and I we been angry and I would not message her again and she would just ingnore to the extended that am the one beging her to message me or call me before I later I knew that she with another guy and that while she have not been messaging me and she deleted my number and all my WhatsApp messages immediately its comes , so you need to be careful and dont let your heartbreak and get depressed like it happen to be WISE ###

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Innobee99(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
walepackage:
your head they there.She's just using the OP to pass time.I think, HE should just bone her as many as suggested earlier on, aint got time for long thing.
Same thing my ex did. Anytime the other guy annoys her, throughout dat day will be insult for me. Am a sharp guy, i easily code any babe am dating.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Blazing8(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:
My gf messaged me on Friday on WhatsApp. Then we were enjoying the chat then all of a sudden she fails to reply even after the blue ticks. I resent another message to her again asking her whether I sent anything wrong, she read it again and failed to reply. I got angry because we have been chatting for a hour and I decided not message or call her again. Cos she's the beautiful and curvy type and she likes forming a lot. throughout d next Day I failed to talk to her. I was even expecting her message but to no avail, which is very unusual. Now am feeling so lonely without her. what do you think is wrong cos she does not ignore me like dis.
She's not your gf...
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by walepackage(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
Same thing my ex did. Anytime the other guy annoys her, throughout dat day will be insult for me. Am a sharp guy, i easily code any babe am dating.
most especially when she loves the guy more.Just go into relationship with your head this days to avoid much bruhaha.They aint worth it.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
The earlier you learn to treat me like a Queen "Which I am" the better wink
ok I heard you.
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by press005: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maxvasia:
Just live with this for now. Bear it. Next time, NEVER, i repeat, NEVER have only one gf at a time. Its pure stupidity. See what u r passing through now. People who always have more than 1 gf at a time never have to go through this. Stay woke, dude

bhad guy, grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by acenazt: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol same thing happening to me. I'm always spending 4-5 months away from my woman and she started giving excuses for not calling,picking or not calling back. Things like i was busy, tired or not in d mood to talk. I was like wtf baba u fuuuckin up. I just decided not to call or text till after easter that's if she calls and if she doesn't call till then,i'm deleting her contact and when She comes back I'll laugh and show her how many new girls have and will replace each other for me. Girls forget they are much more than men in this world. Meanwhile I've started replacement parade. No time for idiocy a man gotta use his discretion mannn
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Shugavee:
is she really ur gf gf
y u asking ma?
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
SeunDobo:
I dont like how dating issue is killing some peoples right now .... May she don seen another guy wey dey lie to her similar happen when am still.dating my ex ... She we not replying my message after reading and I we been angry and I would not message her again and she would just ingnore to the extended that am the one beging her to message me or call me before I later I knew that she with another guy and that while she have not been messaging me and she deleted my number and all my WhatsApp messages immediately its comes , so you need to be careful and dont let your heartbreak and get depressed like it happen to be WISE ###
mmm word have already assumed she's dating anoda person
Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
When a lady begins to act this way, this is a sign of looming danger.
It's very easy to know when a lady is diverting her attention to another dude

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by miracle956: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
When a lady begins to act this way, this is a sign of looming danger.

It's very easy to know when a lady is diverting her attention to another dude

that's true o

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. by Shugavee(f): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
miracle956:

y u asking ma?
cause if she is really ur gf u will be more bothered abt her well being , instead of ur ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo) / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.