Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Make My Dog Bark? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make My Dog Bark? (84050 Views)

Cops Bark Like Dogs, Trick Burglary Suspects Into Surrendering / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2007
The best thing you can do to make it bark is go with it to a room and 3 geda with a cutlass, sharp enough to cut it's tail you lock the door, throw the keys out ta the window and cut it's tail. Don't make attempt to open the door, even if it bites you, try the procedure again probably by cutting off it's first front leg this time If it doesn't still try to cut the second front leg, still if it doesn't , Cut the third leg, still if it doesn't cut the last leg,I am sure by this time it will bark but if it doesn't try cutting off it's head, Then i am pretty sure it will bark out of control. Try it and reply back here please
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by diamondd(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
give him tabba to snuff grin grin
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by princeonx: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2007
You sure say no be Chicken you dey call Dog? shocked
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by oscar(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2007
talk abt indigenuos strategy; have u tried mixing some local gin (epketeshi or paraga) with its meals of drink. winkWhen the results start coming don't say I told you o! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
undecided
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by odet100: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
What an overplayful dog needs is a jolt of 20,000 volts of electricity .To adminsterd orally twice a day but il recommend jolts 2 each testicle 4 swift results and even u would have 2 b crazy 2 go near it. Seriously,uv got 2 get an anggresive dog thats as mean as hell trust me am talkin from xperence.It works like my magic Ur dog wud be barkin in no time
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Satu: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hey guys, just got a lovely Alsatian Dog. Never owned one and know very little about dogs, I just love them
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Gabry(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2008
Poster, Just be glad that your dog have teeth and can still bite and eat food. My cousin's dog has no teeth at all and when he barks, its tremendously loud and annoying. . . . . undecided lipsrsealed angry And the dog had to eat porridge everyday cause he can't chew any solid food. (The dog has no teeth because it is born that way)

If your dogs wants to be antisocial (not barking), let the dog be besides its not like it means any harm.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by CARUSO(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
@Poster

pour hot boiling water on the dog,

then come back and tell me how many decibels was the sound of the barking after this task!

goodluck!!!
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Gamine(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
I have never seen a dog in pain, BARK!

kai some people sef!!

Poster, r u sure you bought a DOG?

but there is a breed that dosnt bark sha undecided
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Gabry(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2008
Oh Noooooo. . . . No animal cruelty. . . .  embarassed  lipsrsealed

I believe every dog has its own natural behaviour just like us humans. WHy can't you just accept your dog the way it is? The dog cannot please you all the time you know? Its no made perfect so if it does not want to bark, let the dog be and just let it do whatever it want to do. Well, at least thats what my dog is doing.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2008
hahahahahahaha, this thread is so funny! Dude live with it, u've got ur'self a gay ass dog! Your Ajah is gay man!
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by christie07(f): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2008
cut da dog's tale and it will start barking ok!,
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by AshtonJake(m): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2008
[size=16pt]gabrywyl, whatever you do, pleaseeeeee do not go to the 'Is Gabrywyl Mushling's?" thread!!!!![/size]
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:39am On Jan 10, 2009
diamondd:

give him tabba to snuff grin grin

LOL!!

Havent the slightest clue what "tabba" is

but if i were to take a wild guess i'd be like yeah,  grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2009
Tabba can mean give him igbo or coco to sniff
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by otikpoko(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2009
My opinion in this matter is that you should be given the dog 24 strokes of the cane morning,afternoon and evening with enough Ponche to drink.I assure that your dog will start barking even at you and at this stage of my remedy,if you are not careful with the dog,don't blame me if the dog start chasing you round the compound so as to get some flesh out of your ass(i mean bite you).Reply me if this my remedy works grin!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by oderemo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2009
are you sure you r not referring to mushsa himself.?
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2009
Its a cat
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Luccah: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
Alll I can suggest is that you yourself react in a way you would like your dog to imitate. For example, if you wish your dog to show agression to visitor, then you should act in a way that suggestsd to your dog that you feel threatened or unhappy, give him a reason to feel terratorial, this will be easier as he is male, more so if he is not spayed.
Hope this helps
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by erellia: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2009
if u want ur dog to bark it depends wen u want it to bark, day or night.If u want it to bark at night during the day chain the dog to a sport then at night release it, it will definitely bark at night.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
send it to jos. before you can blink an eye, you'll receive his bones. don't you know that people kill each other in jos to eat dog meat. those beroms na wa oh. if your dog is missing, just go to bukuru and you'll its head on display.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by atoluwase(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2009
As a native doctor and wit d high level of experience, u may offer d dog a meal of lion's intestine i swear it ur dog wil bark on earth it's voice would b heard in heaven! 4 4da enquiry cal 07068235815
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by PurestBoy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
atoluwase:

As a native doctor and wit d high level of experience, u may offer d dog a meal of lion's intestine i swear it ur dog wil bark on earth it's voice would b heard in heaven! 4 4da enquiry cal 07068235815

Or probably take the dog to zoo to be locked with the Lion. I'm sure he'll be able to bark if lucky to come out alive
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by chamotex(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2009
How about you feed the damn dog
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by simmy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2009
feed it ur best friends vocal chords for dinner
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by C2H5OH(f): 2:52am On Aug 21, 2009
lmao sorry i don't know why i find this thread so hilarious
i can't help but laugh grin grin
looooooolol funny
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by mamagee3(f): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2010
Hit your dog, it'll bark.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by ccollins(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2010
Put ur hands into the mouth of the dog,i am sure it will bark vry loud.tell me the results if it goes well
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by oderemo(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2010
take that dog to em em ondo state or calabar. am sure u would not want to worry about barking anymore. cool grin
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by alitech: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2010
Hi,

If you want your dog to Bark, then do my method:

Buy a Strong rode or Chain then hid your dog in the Backyard away from people except you and your family, provide food and water for him and chain him for 1 or 2 months and you will see the surprising moment.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by kikii: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
stop giving it pedigree dog food, try giving it foods like fufu and okro soup, yam and red oil, pepper soup, puff puff, chin chin, walahi your dog will start barking non-stop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.